Will my 12th house be a issue in regards to my day to day life?

Minigirl1997

Born on sep 12,1997 in Midland TX at 8:48 am. I'm a young singleom. I've been working real hard since young. I feel so tired but I have been trying to do my best mentally. I want to know based on my 12th, what's the best way to deal with dad to day tasks? I do find it hard I know it indicates isolation. And I love my space but my daughter of course needs my attention. She was born [deleted. It's against the rules to provide other people's birth information without their informed consent. Daughter is too young to consent. - Moderator]

[Please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site such as imgur or imgbb (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Born on sep 12,1997 in Midland TX at 8:48 am. I'm a young singleom. I've been working real hard since young. I feel so tired but I have been trying to do my best mentally. I want to know based on my 12th, what's the best way to deal with dad to day tasks? I do find it hard I know it indicates isolation. And I love my space but my daughter of course needs my attention. She was born June 19, 2019 at 7:57 am. In Andrews TX.

Hello, dear young mom.
I think you will find that all your houses influence and are a part of your day to day tasks at different times. Like there is a need to be together, there is also a need for being alone and they will be in your life in different combinations over the day and over your lifetime.

The best way to deal with your day to day tasks is just to meet them one at a time as they arise, to the best of your ability and as wholeheartedly as you can, and be very kind to yourself as things do not go as you might wish or anticipate.

Minigirl1997

Hello, dear young mom.
I think you will find that all your houses influence and are a part of your day to day tasks at different times. Like there is a need to be together, there is also a need for being alone and they will be in your life in different combinations over the day and over your lifetime.

The best way to deal with your day to day tasks is just to meet them one at a time as they arise, to the best of your ability and as wholeheartedly as you can, and be very kind to yourself as things do not go as you might wish or anticipate.

Thank you! As a person who does have a couple of planets my sun and mercury especially, with all that influence is it safe to say that I can still emotionally handle being a parent? I'm a single mom and I've decided not work from home for now on. My daughter though has a looot of energy and that's what makes me feel bad.