Should I leave my job?

I have been feeling incompetent at work. My boss who invited me onboard is very nice and understanding. There are times when I do a very good job but most of the time I have trouble collaborating with others and my communication is not great. I feel like I have been a burden for the team and I want to get out of this situation. I have been thinking about it for months but not sure if I should go through with it.

I appreciate any responses, and thank you in advance.

Attachments

• HoraryChartJob.jpg
    HoraryChartJob.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 48

chappygirl

Could you add the table of aspects below the chart?

what type of job do you do?

Moon has just left 11th house of colleagues where she had no dignity (that fits with your feelings). She just entered cancer where she will feel much more comfortable.

Mercury, your colleagues but also the general ruler of communication, is in your house of daily work, without dignity which could mean they arent being super nice to you and that communication was difficult.
Mercury also rules your 2nd of money and the current job's salary. Are you satisfied with your salary?

North Node in 10th of job/company, ruled by Venus, slow, which will be soon conjunct by Mars. Mars rules 4th and 9th of foreign lands and higher education. Maybe you go back to training, abroad or in an international company?
The current job/company Venus isnt at its best at this time, do you like your job?

Uranus near MC, something sudden and unexpected could happen.

For a new job, since you already have one, I would look at the 10th from the 10th, ruled by Saturn. Saturn is strong, angular. And so is Jupiter, the salary/colleagues.

The table of aspects will help understand what could happen next.

Here's the table of aspects. Any insights would be appreciated.

I'm a social worker for a nonprofit. The pay isn't great but can't complain because I lack people skills and my work is usually sloppy even though I try not to be a ditz. The questions you ask have been on my mind a lot. I like my job in the sense that I don't have to deal with the feelings of isolation and meaninglessness I get when I was unemployed. But now I feel like I don't belong so I've been thinking maybe I should go do something about my social skills and likability while studying for a grad degree. If the mars placement is indicating that that might be appropriate, I would consider it some more.

Because I'm in a nonprofit that emphasize community building, I don't think they wanted to outright fire me but instead have me realize I don't fit the work culture and let me leave on my own accord. I guess I've been slow to realize it until now

Attachments

• Table.jpg
    Table.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 27