Astrological Influences That May Indicate Past Lives

katydid

If you 12th house cusp is Cancer, then your past life chart would be draWN up with Cancer on the first house. Then Leo would be on the 2nd house cusp, and you would have the sun in the 2nd in Leo.

Then you would 'read' the chart from those new house cusps. The Cancer asc might infer that you were a woman, with a wealthy father or suitors{ sun in Leo in the 2nd]

lilllybelle

The A.T. Mann technique is different from the technique Katydid is describing. I don't have much more to contribute on the chart flipping technique than what Katydid covered in her last post.

robin5866

Hi,
I`m new on this forum and karma realy interests me, if anyone wants to look at my chart they are welcom.
I am working with antiscia, and I think you have to look at that chart too.
Because in that drawing I have a lot of planets in the 8th house, and in my radix chart most of them are in my 12th. so if you think of that you could say I know I am very sensetive on the inside, but cant express that in the outside world.
I have posted the antiscia charts I use for the houses cups and planets in my drawing map and my horoscope drawing is also there.

In my hometown I had a friend astrologer who also said the 12th house indicates past lifes, If i am back home I will ask him again. He knows a lot about midpoints and stuff.

I hope I did the wright thing by posting this and my english is not to bad. i am happy so many posts are her and I finaly found an active forum.

Soul Friend

If you 12th house cusp is Cancer, then your past life chart would be draWN up with Cancer on the first house. Then Leo would be on the 2nd house cusp, and you would have the sun in the 2nd in Leo.

Then you would 'read' the chart from those new house cusps. The Cancer asc might infer that you were a woman, with a wealthy father or suitors{ sun in Leo in the 2nd]

While I can certainly understand the moving of the signs and reinterpreting don''t you think we should shy away from the assigning of gender since masculine and feminine signs each have plenty of people of the opposite gender? I think you've taken one of those leaps that skeptics tend to use to discredit the "science" of what we seek to maintain unless you were simply trying to create an example. I think a better idea would be to contrast the willingness of the Leo to put themselves out into public verses the Cancer and their way of keeping their inner selves protected.

Soul Friend

Hi Lillybelle,

I'm so glad someone aware of the differences responded. Can you please share elements of the technique to give us a framework of understanding perhaps with an example? That's what has really been missing. Tell us more. I'm not looking for you to do my chart but I would like an understandably well crafted description by someone who can take a few minutes and know it's helpful.

Thanks!

What Ive read is that it is only a suggestion of some Esoteric Schools...yet yesterday I gave an Astrological Consultation and the position of the Moon of my client, relating to this theory make to me all the sense in the analysis of her Karmic Chart...

robin5866

Hi, paulomercurio

Well, I have found something strange too. My mother, doughter and me all have moon in pisces, and my sister has moon is scorpio. I loocked at the charts of my grandmother and greatgrandmother and they also have moon in pisces or scorpio. (when you take the ascentia of moon in pisces you get moon in scorpio, and visa versa)
When I saw that for the first time, I was stunned. That is a carmic line in our family.
Also we have a lot of members with moon in Capricorn, or the earth signes. and also Mercury retrograde.(my doughter, sister and me)

I wanted to look at the treat again but it didn`t work annymore.

Bubbletree

To Lapis, on Karmic Astrology and past lives

To Lapis (or anyone else who knows about intercepted signs):

I know this is years later- I hope you are still around and I hope others are willing to pick this discussion up again. I was reading the responses in this forum and you mentioned intercepted signs helping you find out more about your past lives. Could you explain more about intercepted signs indicating past life info? I don't know too much about intercepted signs and I feel that mine hold the key to many things I need to know.

My nodes happen to be in my intercepted signs. Saturn is conjunct my south node in scorpio in the fifth house and pluto, planet of soul evolution and transformation is in scorpio intercepted in the fifth also. obviously that means taurus is intercepted in the eleventh (no planets). Do you think that means I've lived many lives making the same mistakes? the co-ruler of scorpio along with the ruler of taurus are conjunct in pisces on the midheaven.

So, what did your intercepted signs tell you?

Claire19

Re: To Lapis, on Karmic Astrology and past lives

To Lapis (or anyone else who knows about intercepted signs):

I know this is years later- I hope you are still around and I hope others are willing to pick this discussion up again. I was reading the responses in this forum and you mentioned intercepted signs helping you find out more about your past lives. Could you explain more about intercepted signs indicating past life info? I don't know too much about intercepted signs and I feel that mine hold the key to many things I need to know.

My nodes happen to be in my intercepted signs. Saturn is conjunct my south node in scorpio in the fifth house and pluto, planet of soul evolution and transformation is in scorpio intercepted in the fifth also. obviously that means taurus is intercepted in the eleventh (no planets). Do you think that means I've lived many lives making the same mistakes? the co-ruler of scorpio along with the ruler of taurus are conjunct in pisces on the midheaven.

So, what did your intercepted signs tell you?
I have INtercepted Uranus in the 4th in interception method. Using equal house and whole sign methods gets rid of this. I dont think it is really valid.

Selene

What an interesting topic!
I hope more knowledgeable members can post more information.

I have one of A.T Mann's books, but not the one that was mentioned here. His technique is interesting but is it accurate?

It seems that what many suspect is true... I have been called an old soul by many, and after viewing this table I find out that all my personal planets fall on degrees which correspond to 20 000 years ago. I am not even sure what type of life existed back then. Maybe my experience was so significant because I lived on Atlantis :p ohhhhh I'm getting off topic... but I'm convinced I lived back then...

I also noticed that I had many significant lives between 1600 and 1700, short lives, but significant I suppose... after that, nothing really happened...I stayed dormant for awhile.

Now onto more astrology-related stuff...

I am skeptical about intercepted houses. I have 8 planets on the Taurus-Scorpio axis (11th/5th Houses) which is intercepted, and although it would explain why life hasn't been a walk in the park, it just seems to heavy of a karmic load to deal with in one incarnation.

As for retrograde planets... again not sure... I have so many, and they do turn direct in progressions... therefore I would need more information to be convinced.

Now here's my question... I have 2 planets at 0 degrees, is this karmically significant? If so what does it mean?

(For those who want to know they are: Pluto in Scorpio/Venus in Taurus-- I also have Venus oppose Pluto from the 11th to the 5th)

Claire19

guest(hel141?)

Hi. An excellent topic for discussion. If we believe in reincarnation, and that we can be the opposite sex in a past life, we can bring much light to many sexual issues in this life. For example, transgendered people who believe they were born in the wrong body would be people who strongly
identify with their past life as the opposite and cannot relate and be comfortable in their present body.
In your case this could be similar, you really don't relate to your femininity because of your soul memory of a recent male incarnation. You could be on to the answer for you with your Cancer NN.

This covers so much territory. Homosexuality, bisexuality, transgenders, the "war" between the sexes. If we examine all this through the lens of reincarnating as the opposite sex maybe we can understand more and bring about real sexual healing. Let's see what others have to say,

Blessings,

WB50
I agree, I have NN in 4th house and I have always felt that in this life I was insignificant because I was not in authority. I realise that I have to turn my energies into dealing with domestic issues, family etc. rather than being out there with a career and a male authorityfigure I feel I have been before. I have Aquarius conjunct NN and so I need freedom within the domestic sphere and also the study of astrology has come into it. It is in Gemini so I have to learn rather than teach this time around and find within my teaching role that I am learning from the pupil or becoming also the pupil. I believe Saturn aspects are indicative of past conditions also.
The 12th house for past karmic issues which cause neuroses and self undoing this time. HOwever it can be the where we express our compassionate and unselfish and charitable side and create good karma. Wont bore you with my Saturn condition.

Last edited:

Claire19

Hi, paulomercurio

Well, I have found something strange too. My mother, doughter and me all have moon in pisces, and my sister has moon is scorpio. I loocked at the charts of my grandmother and greatgrandmother and they also have moon in pisces or scorpio. (when you take the ascentia of moon in pisces you get moon in scorpio, and visa versa)
When I saw that for the first time, I was stunned. That is a carmic line in our family.
Also we have a lot of members with moon in Capricorn, or the earth signes. and also Mercury retrograde.(my doughter, sister and me)

I wanted to look at the treat again but it didn`t work annymore.
You are mentioning three earth signs and two water signs, that is five out of 12 so not really such a phenomenon.

I have so many Gemini Sun's in my family it is unbelievable and I have Gemini on the 4th house of family. Also Gemini rising figures greatly.
I think there are patterns in families for sure.

Selene

I have so many Gemini Sun's in my family it is unbelievable and I have Gemini on the 4th house of family. Also Gemini rising figures greatly.
I think there are patterns in families for sure.

I have noticed a pattern too, and it involves Gemini.

My NN is in Gemini 12th House. My Chiron is also in Gemini, and my greatest wound so far is my father's death which occurred when I was a teen. My father was a Gemini Sun.

Also, I have noticed this pattern...

I have a Taurus Sun/Cancer Ascendant/Taurus Moon... my mother has a Cancer Sun/ Taurus Moon and my brother has a Gemini Sun/Taurus Ascendant...

Also, my brother's NN is in the same sign as my mother's sun and my NN is in the same sign as my father's sun... Same applies for Chiron...

I don't know what any of this means but it appears as though we all have astrological patterns in our families.

vanila

Hi
I'm a little late may be but .......:)

Do you people noticed that the draconic chart houses fit to the houses of the method that was mentioned above - not for the degrees of the house cusps but for the signs(about 12H that we take for AC and so on....when using equal house system).The different thing is that the planets save their position(if I got the method right)......in the draconic the planets change their position.....you can check it.......
Example: Draconic chart 2nd house cusp 5'30 degree Capricorn, 2nd house empty
The method 2nd house cusp 22'39 degree Capricorn, 2nd house Jupiter in Aquarius

So ....mmmmmmmm.........what would be your thoughts about that....??:unsure:

Last edited:

Claire19

That's sweet! :) Go on, believe her, souls incarnate in groups, reversing roles along several lives; group evolution.
I agree with this idea actually and have some proof but of esoteric nature and wont and probably cant explain it here.

It is a very interesting topic and I also have that book of AT Manns that was recommended.

:wink:

pis/can

wow!
this is so interesting;
i have met 2 men in my lives and both of em were so familiar from the very first meeting; actually the first one was, the second one didnt ring a bell initially...(i am currently dating him), and the more i spend time with him the more i feel like i have known him for ages and that my emotions are so at home with him....he has this like grandpa comforting feel, yet a very strong husband partner feel that makes me want to believe we have known each other for many many years.....
the first guy however, i believe came to my life for some karmic debt that had to be cleared but, it had to be the most crazy experience during our intimate time....it was like i knew his touch from before and had many dreams during the course i was dating him about us in different geographical areas and in different eras ....so i was convinced to find out my connection with him and went to a past life regressionist once, who concluded that our relationship carried on from a lifetime ....that dated back to 1860s in france and had tragically ended during the franco prussian war as he was forced away from me to fight the war like many other civilians at the time. i was pregnant with our first child and he was eventually killed about which i found out much later ....when he didn't return for years and didn't write...i committed a suicide by jumping in a well...it was crazy for us being French...cause i am not even Caucasian in this life time and neither am i good with history for me to capture all of that during therapy....
my question is what were my relationship with these men on an astrological note....and why did i have to break up with the first guy?
not to forget, we had a hot cold relationship....and he was never ready to commit...he also felt the intense surreality of it all and often said that he felt he had known me for ages only 2 weeks into dating, but he just did not want to commit so i had to move on.

my details : 12th march 1984, 9:48 a.m born in new delhi, india
first guy : 29th september 1978, 6:00 am born in St. Louis Missouri
current bf : 26th october 1983, 12:55 pm born in New Delhi, India

labelledujour

For past lives, I usually look at the South Node, the retrogrades and the 12th house. I have Saturn-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn conjunct on my 12th, retrograde Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, and South Node in Leo in the 7th...probably I used to be in a position of authority, but abused my power (retrograde Saturn & Pluto, South Node in Leo), yet too dependent on others (South Node in the 7th) and with a rather escapist attitude (Uranus & Neptune rx)...my best guess, since my knowledge leaves a lot to be desired....the only thing is that Jupiter is sextile my South Node, so studies were on my path always.

I tried the rule of the 12th house being in the 1st etc, and though I have my doubts about it, I am ecstatic by the results...Saturn, Uranus, Neptune on the 1st, my Ascendant still being in Capricorn! Sun & Merc in the 7th (in the natal, they're on my 6th!)...hmm...sounds astounding!

I've read about Venus square Pluto bringing gender issues. Yeah, I have Venus & Mars square Pluto and I had gender issues...I feel masculine at times and though I'm strongly heterosexual, I used to find myself being drawn to members of my gender!

My sister's Sun and my mum's Ascendant conjunct my South Node, my sissy's Jupiter squares both my Nodes, I share the same North Node with my dad and his Moon conjuncts my South Node and my Sun in the 6th draws Virgos to me in some important crossroads to my life...my current mate has his North Node opposing mine, along with his Uranus and his Ascendant in early Sagittarius loosely squares my nodes...and his Uranus tightly conjuncts my South Node! Well, aren't all those illuminating?

Yet I'm open to any additions or if you want to correct me!