Yes or no?

drummer

Hey everyone,

I am back after a very very long time and things have been pretty good. The girl that I talked about previously did contact me after 5 long months. I finally asked her why she was so helpful and keen to befriend me etc. she said it was some philosophy of hers :pouty:

Anyways, she kept talking even after I asked her that and it seemed she wasn't all tense about it.

My question is,
1. does she love me or is she really in love with someone else?
2. One of my friends told me that she was probably interested in someone else at her college. I don't trust my friend much as he might be pulling my leg :biggrin:

so, I have these two questions, please answer them if possible
Many thanks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

question.gif

Vista

Typically a late ASC means either the question has been asked before or the matter is at an end.

I believe the answer is the later, the matter is at an end. What's more, your significator is Jupiter(secondary sig is Sun for Male) and hers is Mercury, Mercury is moving away from Jupiter as well as your secondary signficator Sun, another indicator of things being over. Lastly, Moon is opposing both yours and soon her signficator by opposition and they are cadent, both pointing to a challenge all around.

I don't think you two will reunite.

Hey everyone,

I am back after a very very long time and things have been pretty good. The girl that I talked about previously did contact me after 5 long months. I finally asked her why she was so helpful and keen to befriend me etc. she said it was some philosophy of hers :pouty:

Anyways, she kept talking even after I asked her that and it seemed she wasn't all tense about it.

My question is,
1. does she love me or is she really in love with someone else?
2. One of my friends told me that she was probably interested in someone else at her college. I don't trust my friend much as he might be pulling my leg :biggrin:

so, I have these two questions, please answer them if possible
Many thanks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

View attachment 48977

Vista

BTW, I used the 7th house for "her" as she is a romantic interest although other might use the 11th because she is a friend. Regardless if using the 11th or 7th I believe both answers would be the same, no.

drummer

Thanks a lot vista. it's a done deal now huh? Also, does she has any hard feelings for me?
I would also like to know if she was in love with someone else all along.
Thank you

drummer

Also, if I may ask another question from the chart above, did she just play with me or did I just misinterpret her signals? Was there a bad intention on her part?

drummer

Hey guys,

Its been a while. I started seeing this new girl. I am curious to know if she's romantically interested in me and if we'll get in a romantic relationship soon

question.gif