why is she ignoring me online?

drummer

Hey,

Why did that girl I am interested in ignored me yesterday? I just said "hello, how are you?" and she didn't even care to respond. She usually talks to me.
"Has she lost interest in me?"

email.gif

Last edited:

drummer

Are you sure this is the chart of your question? It is dated 1995.

Oh hey sorry about that!! :pinched: I wanted to write 2014, not 1995. Should I make the chart again? I just corrected the date in astro.com and got a new chart, but at the time i asked that question (about an hour ago). Should I ask it again?

Thanks for your help

waybread

Re-do the chart, for the actual date and time you first asked the question. It is helpful if you input the part of fortune.

drummer

ok re did the chart with the exact time and corrected date. Have also added Part of Fortune

Thanks and sorry for the confusion

online.jpg

online 2.jpg

Last edited:

waybread

Drummer, I am not getting a good feel for this chart yet. Could you say more about this girl? Is she a friend? an acquaintance? Are you interested in her more as a casual love affair, or as a possible long-term commitment? It makes a difference as to which house will best describe her.

drummer

I've known her for the past 6 years. She initiated the relationship and although my response was more lukewarm, she continued trying to talk to me. This relationship started all of a sudden. The last we talked was online on new year's day, wishing each other. Basically, we haven't seen each other for a long time and last december, my flight got cancelled due to extreme weather conditions, further delaying any chance of meeting her. So, it might be that she has decided to move on, but I am not sure. It won't be wrong to consider her as a love interest although neither of have declared our love. But I am 90% sure it is a love affair (or atleast was).

Anyways, as we live far away from each other, we mostly talk online whenever we see the other is online. The same happened two days ago, and I just said "hi" as I usually do, asking her how she was and all that. She disconnected from the chat system (gmail chat) and just to see if she was doing that to avoid me, I disconnected as well. After about 3-4 minutes, she came back online and was there for about 10 minutes. I came online again just to see if she really was avoiding me, she turned her chat into "busy" mode and was on her gmail for a good 3-3.5 hours. I had other stuff to do, so I would regualry keep coming back to gmail to see if she was online. We have about a 9 hour time difference, so it was about 2.40 am there, very unusual for her to stay awake at that time.

So, I was just wondering if she was deliberately ignoring me/ has she decided to leave me. Just curios.

Thanks

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks, I am still finding this to be a tough chart to read-- my guess is that she's met someone else (just a hunch!), although, if so, it won't necessarily work out well for her.

You are symbolized by Venus and secondarily by Mars in the first house. As a "love interest" but not a committed partner, I'll put her as the 5th house, ruled by Saturn. Venus (you) is applying to a square with Saturn (her) which is generally not a favourable indication. Saturn retrograde and Mars retrograde as the ruler of the 7th are not helpful for you either. The sun applies to a trine with Saturn.

Mercury (another love indicator) is heading towards a conjunction with the sun (someone else?) but this relationship doesn't perfect. I think just bide your time, and try again in a few weeks. Or just ask her directly.

I don't know what your (or her) thoughts are whether you would like to see this relationship progress beyond long-distance chatting; but if she hopes for more out of a relationship, you could hardly blame her for looking for love close to home.

drummer

We used to live close, we were in the same high school, this started when we were in grade 9, and now we are in 2nd year university, so about 6 years have passed. I had to move to a different location 3.5 years ago along with my parents.

I would love a long term relationship, but I have trust issues with her and it seems my convictions were right.
I have asked this before to others, they have said something similar (although it's never conclusive :(, no one says she definitely is with someone or definitely isn't.. sigh)

Thanks for your insight.

I didn't get your third line, bide my time and ask again.. ask the question again you mean? If so I'll do that. I asked like 3 different questions about various aspects of this relationship on the same day, are we allowed to do that?

Thanks for your time :)

drummer

No, I meant "bide your time" and contact her again.

Hey thanks again waybread. Today's my birthday (or atleast in some parts of the world it is :biggrin:, 16th March) and she was online today too, and just ignored me as usual. Actually, the more I think of it, this is really the biggest gift I can get, a signal to move on. I never knew she was so small minded and/or stupid. Even if you were angry with someone or cheating on them, you should atleast have the decency to acknowledge someone you seem to love. Her ignorance was a clear sign that it's best to remove her from my life and move on. Maybe I should focus more on a better future for myself that idiots like her :w00t:

Thanks again for your help. Really appreciate it.

dr. farr

Her ignorance was a clear sign that it's best to remove her from my life and move on. Maybe I should focus more on a better future for myself that idiots like her :w00t:

Based on my delineations of the horaries related to this matter, I think that is the best way for you to go.
And-happy birthday:biggrin:!