Am I going mad???

galaxy

That's how the questions - about will I find love, will love find me, has it found me or have I lost it, is there any possibility of love in this world, are humans capable of love giving and receiving, is there any point living however accomplished ones life is without love - crystallised themselves into one question - am I going mad (or maybe I am already there).

Apologies if this sounds completely irrelevant and inane.

As any technical practice there are too many of laypeople like myself pestering the knowledgeable, but given the compassion and tolerance Neptune Rising has shown me in not rebuking this n00b for posting an utterly incorrect chart in this forum, I hope that some of you might take a stab at it (Neptune Rising, dr. farr, misskitty anyone?) .

Thanks a ton. Mad love and all that.

Attachments

• madness.gif
    madness.gif
    48 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

galaxy

Well, can we answer any of the questions?

IMHO I disagree with your assessment of these questions as vague compared to "Will she contact me and when?" etc. given the open ended nature of "when". I'm sure that the fundamental nature of these questions make them of significant import to anyone who has such queries.

Thanks for the link.

Anyone? any one of the questions?

Last edited:

BobZemco

misskitty gave you an answer.

Horary is not like Tarot or other nonsense. It is serious business for serious people.

The 7th Consideration, is to beware of those cases wherein the Astrologer is subject to err and mistake; of which the learned have named four: 1st When the Querent is so silly that he knows not how to ask, nor what he would have.

Your Question is Silly and your Chart is invalid, as in not Radical.

The Sun is the Hour Ruler. The Sun does not Rule the Ascendant, does not aspect the Ascendant, is not in the same Triplicity as the Ascendant, therefore your Chart is not Radical...quod erat demonstrandum...and cannot be judged.

misskitty

Thank you, Bob. NO, you can't answer any of the questions because the chart isn't valid. Meditate on the exact single question you want to know, and maybe then you will get a radical chart. This isn't a light process, you must really dig deep and think about the core question, not a frivilous question such as "will x contact me" (when what you REALLY want to know is whether or not you will be together). I would wait a while and ask what you really want to know. And be sure to read the article thoroughly.

Last edited: