How to spot in charts a soul mate or a karmic relationship or twin flames?

Fulltimegogetter

I can’t help but ask myself this question for the last days. I met a person, that changed my life and now because of the circumstances we can’t be together.

Does anyone knows any techniques or aspects of how to find the true purpose of the relationship?
For example, one aspects we have In Synastry , his NN is conjunct my Sun.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your Sun conj his NN points more to your moving him toward his destiny than his taking you toward your true calling.

If okay with you, would you put up the synastry chart between you and the two natals also, so three charts? Sometimes that is the easiest way for me to see it....

wan

For synastry comparison, I check to see if one person's important planets (which includes personal planets as well as any significant planet/s such as chart ruler, angle rulers..etc) make contact to the other person's angles. Then I check the composite to see if angular houses are heavily tenanted. Usually if both of the above work out, then I know that I am dealing with a significant relationship. But it does not guarantee that things will work out well for them.

wan

Just to add:

Some people like to see that important planets from one chart aspect important planets in the other person's chart, for example, one person's Sun trine the other's Moon..etc. Personally I find that these sort of aspects are not very potent in the context of relationship. I much prefer to see planet-angle contact.

IleneK

Premium Member
https://ibb.co/tC646HY

Here it is, hope it looks good, I am the first chart
It looks really good. Thank you for putting it up. Having all three charts to view in one screen is very helpful.

Just to clarify, if as you mentioned earlier that your Sun conjuncts his NN, then his natal is the first of the three charts in this link and you are the second one?

If this is so, then we've commented on your Sun conjunct his NN, and so the role you play in evoking his life's calling, what he needs to learn in this incarnation.

I would suggest that your Sun being exactly conjunct his Moon, by itself, is a powerful karmic connection. The fact that your Sun also taps into his grand water trine, which seems to me the main signature in his chart, and it does so via a Sun Moon conjunction also points to an even more complex a connection/understanding that you about his inner feeling life and how it makes itself manifest in his outer life.

I don't know if this is synastry of soul mates, or even what synastry between soul mates might look like. But the two of you do have a wide array of contacts between your charts, easy and not so easy. It is the perfect material to see if a relationship can work out between you.

I am wishing you the best,

Fulltimegogetter

Just to add:

Some people like to see that important planets from one chart aspect important planets in the other person's chart, for example, one person's Sun trine the other's Moon..etc. Personally I find that these sort of aspects are not very potent in the context of relationship. I much prefer to see planet-angle contact.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. We do have strong pleasant aspects, but at the same time I’m cornered about his Pluto squaring my Sun and then my Pluto squaring his Moon- it definitely can get intense. And in Composite, there’s Venus, Mercury & Sun conjunct in the 3H, BUT all are squared by Neptune, Mars & Uranus conjunct in the 12th House 😅 all those planets clustered together especially in the 12 th house- oh man. We actually broke up, and nothing really related to any of those placements- just life circumstances- but I wonder what could have been or could be? We definitely have a deep special connection- I don’t think I ever can let go off…

Fulltimegogetter

It looks really good. Thank you for putting it up. Having all three charts to view in one screen is very helpful.

Just to clarify, if as you mentioned earlier that your Sun conjuncts his NN, then his natal is the first of the three charts in this link and you are the second one?

If this is so, then we've commented on your Sun conjunct his NN, and so the role you play in evoking his life's calling, what he needs to learn in this incarnation.

I would suggest that your Sun being exactly conjunct his Moon, by itself, is a powerful karmic connection. The fact that your Sun also taps into his grand water trine, which seems to me the main signature in his chart, and it does so via a Sun Moon conjunction also points to an even more complex a connection/understanding that you about his inner feeling life and how it makes itself manifest in his outer life.

I don't know if this is synastry of soul mates, or even what synastry between soul mates might look like. But the two of you do have a wide array of contacts between your charts, easy and not so easy. It is the perfect material to see if a relationship can work out between you.

I am wishing you the best,

Oh sorry, I misplaced the placements: I am the Sun and he is the NN in Aquarius. Thank you for taking the time to answer. Yes, we definitely have some pleasant aspect, but as well as some tough ones: my pluto square his moon, his pluto square my sun, Neptune, Mars & Uranus in 12H composite- it’s really really intense, wonder where this will lead us to… oh if I only knew the answers…