Should I apply?

nrose

I asked : Should I apply for this job?

this job is not related to my professional field, but its kinda the job I want to work. I m not sure if I should apply or not....

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_s.40729.25439.jpg
    astro_w2gw_01_s.40729.25439.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 32

rafaella

So your question is if you will get this job if you apply?

Saturn is combust, also no aspect with Mars, but Sun translates, mutual reception between 10th and 9th ruler, Moon void. I'm thinking likelihood of you getting this job is slim, but perhaps some training position/or something to do with study is available, not necessarily in this company, could be another company. The chart just shows whats coming up.

Have you recently completed your education? What kind of jobs are you applying?

nrose

So your question is if you will get this job if you apply?

Saturn is combust, also no aspect with Mars, but Sun translates, mutual reception between 10th and 9th ruler, Moon void. I'm thinking likelihood of you getting this job is slim, but perhaps some training position/or something to do with study is available, not necessarily in this company, could be another company. The chart just shows whats coming up.

Have you recently completed your education? What kind of jobs are you applying?

yes I ve just completed my education. The job Im thinking to apply for is about civil society organization, but my profession is engineering. Im too confused...... should I work as an ordinary engineer, or should I begin my career in such organizations.. that'S why I asked this question, Should I apply for this job, should I continue my professional life in civil society orgianization...

Yuri

You may try, why not? In this chart Sun is connecting you and this job mentioned, Mars and Saturn, with reception Mars-Saturn (interest).

But Moon is VOC, Mars (you) is going to leave Saturn's sign, Moon is going to leave Saturn's triplicity and to Saturn's detriment. ... It seems like you are going to lose interest soon in this civil society job, and to gain interest in Jupiter s9 (Moon to Jup's exlt., Mars to Jup's sign), a singificator of your engineering education, so I incline you won't try hard to get the job you have mentioned. :)

Please let us know what happens.

Last edited:

nrose

You may try, why not? In this chart Sun is connecting you and this job mentioned, Mars and Saturn, with reception Mars-Saturn (interest).

But Moon is VOC, Mars (you) is going to leave Saturn's sign, Moon is going to leave Saturn's triplicity and to Saturn's detriment. ... It seems like you are going to lose interest soon in this civil society job, and to gain interest in Jupiter s9 (Moon to Jup's exlt., Mars to Jup's sign), a singificator of your engineering education, so I incline you won't try hard to get the job you have mentioned. :)

Please let us know what happens.

Dear Yuri, thank you for the answer. Your prediction is great about this chart and for now totally true :) I lost my interest for this job.... my friend convinced me not to apply for this job, try to follow engineering path... will see what happens soon :/