Reconciliation

From the end of September to the beginning of November 2014 I was involved with a guy and we were incredibly compatible... there was this instant spark and quality of being drawn-to-each-other. The way I would probably describe this relationship is as a chemical connection just based on raw sexual chemistry. However, we were in a more casual relationship and he didn't love the direction it was going in of it becoming more romantic, I agreed at the time because we're both pretty young and were going through a lot of adjustment on our own.

We were still in contact though, and around Valentine's Day I told him how I liked him a lot and he told me he couldn't do an "emotional level" but about a month or so later he started dating a girl that we both knew and that I have to interact with on a daily basis... needless to say that it turned really bitter fast.

That being said, they just broke up (he's not too concerned about it, his ex is more upset), and a mutual friend of us both suggested that perhaps it was a good time to clear the air with him because I am quite evidently still in love with him, and while it might not be as strong on his end, I don't get the feeling he's over it.

I've attached both our charts with transits and a synastry chart. My chart is the first one. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether this is a good time to try and reconcile?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_245gw_06_rj_20151213.63458.29206.jpg
    astro_245gw_06_rj_20151213.63458.29206.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_66gw_01_06_nisha_rj.63645.12110.jpg
    astro_66gw_01_06_nisha_rj.63645.12110.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 26

dowhanawi

Can. You use a different synestry chart? I really hate how these astro dentist ones don't show both peoples houses. And add Eros & psyche (they are useful for relationships).

Here's a composite chart as well as a different synastry one, which hopefully will be better for you.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_06_nisha_rj.70309.9321.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_06_nisha_rj.70309.9321.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Astrotheme_5NrvnrR68x7G.png
    Astrotheme_5NrvnrR68x7G.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 16

ashriia

-he didn't love the direction it was going in of it becoming more romantic.

-I told him how I liked him a lot and he told me he couldn't do an "emotional level" but about a month or so later he started dating a girl that we both knew.

-I am quite evidently still in love with him, and while it might not be as strong on his end..

Please read what I have quoted from your words.

He is clearly not worth your time, energy or heart. Don't waste your time on guys like this. Find someone that will honor your feelings and that wants to be with you. You shouldn't have to work on getting someone to want to be with you. They either do or they don't.

And you're quite young, it's the best time to date. Have fun. Find someone better that wants a relationship that involves actually "caring" about another person.

dowhanawi

First off I completely agree with Ashriia. And as a mom to a daughter but a month older then you, I certainly agree you have much to experience and learn before you decide on the one. But you want to know what is in the charts.

The charts: notice in the synestry how almost all your planets line up except for moon, and mercury (although close). You think this would be good, but it isn't. There is no growth in this. And although your planets match up by sign, they are in very different houses. And those seemingly small differences would be huge in a couple, especially when there is little room for growth in the chart. Each of your Venus is squared the others Saturn and your own. Having Venus square Saturn in your natal is hard. There is a post somewhere on this forum about self confidence (in life and in love particularly), each person has a Venus Saturn aspect they are learning to deal with. So to find a truly good man who will fall head over heels for you need to figure out all about self confidence and self worth. Ask an older woman in your family, one in a healthy relationship. this is a bad aspect for the synestry chart. Plain and simple

Onto the composite: sun and mercury in 12 with mars on the 12th house cusp. IF this became a relationship I would have concerns for the potential for secret or underhanded behavior and dealings and possibly violence. With the Venus square Saturn in the synestry, I am certain these placements will play out badly.

He isn't that into commitment, I say good, run.

Last edited:
Please read what I have quoted from your words.

He is clearly not worth your time, energy or heart. Don't waste your time on guys like this. Find someone that will honor your feelings and that wants to be with you. You shouldn't have to work on getting someone to want to be with you. They either do or they don't.

And you're quite young, it's the best time to date. Have fun. Find someone better that wants a relationship that involves actually "caring" about another person.

First off I completely agree with Ashriia. And as a mom to a daughter but a month older then you, I certainly agree you have much to experience and learn before you decide on the one. But you want to know what is in the charts.

The charts: notice in the synestry how almost all your planets line up except for moon, and mercury (although close). You think this would be good, but it isn't. There is no growth in this. And although your planets match up by sign, they are in very different houses. And those seemingly small differences would be huge in a couple, especially when there is little room for growth in the chart. Each of your Venus is squared the others Saturn and your own. Having Venus square Saturn in your natal is hard. There is a post somewhere on this forum about self confidence (in life and in love particularly), each person has a Venus Saturn aspect they are learning to deal with. So to find a truly good man who will fall head over heels for you need to figure out all about self confidence and self worth. Ask an older woman in your family, one in a healthy relationship. this is a bad aspect for the synestry chart. Plain and simple

Onto the composite: sun and mercury in 12 with mars on the 12th house cusp. IF this became a relationship I would have concerns for the potential for secret or underhanded behavior and dealings and possibly violence. With the Venus square Saturn in the synestry, I am certain these placements will play out badly.

He isn't that into commitment, I say good, run.

Thank you both for your concern, genuinely. I don't really think I'm trying to date him or be in a relationship with him at this point in time because he isn't into commitment and I recognize that no matter how much I wish it was otherwise. Dowhanawi, "underhanded behavior" is such a good descriptor. I was moreso wondering if it has to be as bitter as it is currently. I still see him due to some unavoidable circumstances and it does gnaw on my conscience that we don't speak - I'm trying to move on with my life and I feel as though the only way to do so is to break this barrier.