Hey You Guys

Yann

Hi, I'm from Brazil, and i have a problem: I'm addicted to astrology. hahahha
I came here because i am fascinated by this ancient "science"... I searched a lot about it these days, BUT I WANT MORE. I hope i can contribute to the forum, i hope i can get to know myself more too, this always attracted me...personality tests and everything....
I'm Sun in Leo, Moon in Aquarius and Libra ASC.

Thank you.

Lapallas

Hello Yann, Hello Brazil
Like your attitude.. Perhaps we'll all learn from each other. I'm a long time (self taught) student of Astrology. I too was hooked at first bite! If I study a hundred yrs I'll always feel like a student- every chart & every situation is a new lesson.

Lapallas

Hello Promethean & other Newbies! Where to start? Guess I'll just read posts and feel my way around. "If all else fails Read directions" again:)

Yann

Newbie Power! We're absorbing new information and having a good time here, i'm certain, Lapallas, Promethean, Lazy Cat.

Lapallas

Hello again everyone... Just noticing all the Aquarian energy here! I feel right at home (Sun Aquarius-Libra Moon-Scorpio Ascendant) -
Has anyone noticed recently the effects of Chiron and Neptune Transits on placements near Aquarius/Pisces Cusp? - - My former Mother-in-Law ( born Feb. 19) hospitalized with mysterious illness, Helen Gurley Brown (Feb. 18) died yesterday, John Travolta's (Feb. 18, 1954) grief and challenges making news... Secretly hoping to hear a few happier stories or even boring uneventful ones.. Except for strange dreams and weird changes in sleep pattern, I am OK. (my sun @29degrees Aquarius 57') P S - Also noticing strong psychic flashes of insight in my personal life-...

Larxene

Hello Lapallas! :)

I'm new here too. I'm a Taurus Asc with Aquarius Sun. They say the Aquarius is pretty cold and unemotional. Since it's your Moon sign (which governs a lot of our emotional aspects), has that been your experience too?

We should form a cult here, the Aquarian cult! :)

Yann

My moon is in Aquarius, and the need for space and detachment is big, but strangely i feel really bad when people REALLY detach haha, and the moon is in house 5 wich adds more warmth . But friends are like family, especially because Cancer is in House XI.

Hello again everyone... Just noticing all the Aquarian energy here! I feel right at home (Sun Aquarius-Libra Moon-Scorpio Ascendant) -
Has anyone noticed recently the effects of Chiron and Neptune Transits on placements near Aquarius/Pisces Cusp? - - My former Mother-in-Law ( born Feb. 19) hospitalized with mysterious illness, Helen Gurley Brown (Feb. 18) died yesterday, John Travolta's (Feb. 18, 1954) grief and challenges making news... Secretly hoping to hear a few happier stories or even boring uneventful ones.. Except for strange dreams and weird changes in sleep pattern, I am OK. (my sun @29degrees Aquarius 57') P S - Also noticing strong psychic flashes of insight in my personal life-...

I am experiencing lots of epiphanys these months...
Hi Yann,

Welcome to the forum, I'm also from Brazil. My moon's also in Aquarius, hehehe
AEE Brasil hauhauha, You seem close to my age, our generation has a considerable interest in astrology....

Lapallas

Hello Larxene
I know that Aquarius placements can seem cold and unemotional at times - in my case it's usually when others are losing it and the situation calls for a cool head. My Scorpio rising and Venus in Pisces spells emotion and how! Strange thing, I can 'seem' like Steel under scary circumstances that cause others to dissolve into tears, but cry like a baby over a Hallmark commercial. WE humans are complicated. - Oh- my moon is in Libra - Davi_Alan has Moon in Aquarius and may I affectionately note that he even bears a resemblance to a 'very young' Mr Spock :) - I always thought of the Mr spock character as a Virgo with Aquarius Moon - or Vice Versa...