Neptune Conjunct Midheaven ...?

Oldsake

What about this aspect.I have red in some forums that this have an important meaning for our career direction.And here is my chart as well :)

[poster gave an astrological interpretation "important meaning for our career direction" so no need to move to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_p_p.70148.5136.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_p_p.70148.5136.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:

R4VEN

I notice you also have Uranus conj your MC, so the Neptune-Uranus conjunction will impact upon life/career aspirations and pathway.

I also have Neptune (and Mars) conjunct my MC.
In a nutshell, Neptune makes your direction and goals appear a bit unclear or muddy, like walking through a very thick fog. One thing I have noticed, particularly the older I got, was that with Neptune there I was not able to do any work which I did not really want to do. If I tried to do a job just for the money, my whole eneergy system would begin to shut down.

That Neptune-Uranus conjunction brings to your MC the combination of spiritual subjects with science and technology. It is these interests or abilities which may drive your career direction.

LittleMiss

I just had a look at a chart of a woman I know, she had Neptun conjunct MC, and I was surprised to find out that a big part of her working-life, she was at sea. Working on a ship.
I guess astrology can work very literally, as well as on the psychological level.

Last edited:

Oldsake

I notice you also have Uranus conj your MC, so the Neptune-Uranus conjunction will impact upon life/career aspirations and pathway.

I also have Neptune (and Mars) conjunct my MC.
In a nutshell, Neptune makes your direction and goals appear a bit unclear or muddy, like walking through a very thick fog. One thing I have noticed, particularly the older I got, was that with Neptune there I was not able to do any work which I did not really want to do. If I tried to do a job just for the money, my whole eneergy system would begin to shut down.

That Neptune-Uranus conjunction brings to your MC the combination of spiritual subjects with science and technology. It is these interests or abilities which may drive your career direction.

Yes I'm wondering between tourism or some kind of a humanitarian work.I have already understood that I should enjoy my job.

Oldsake

I just had a look at a chart of a woman I know, she had Neptun conjunct MC, and I was surprised to find out that a big part of her working-life, she was at sea. Working on a ship.
I guess astrology can work very literally, as well as on the psychological level.
Hm In my early years I wanted to be sailor and Now It's possible to work on a ship sometimes I dream about it :joyful:

R4VEN

Yes I'm wondering between tourism or some kind of a humanitarian work.I have already understood that I should enjoy my job.
Well, as Saturn in Aquarius and in the 11th house rules your MC, I'm not at all surprised that humanitarian work beckons.

On top of that Jupiter not only rules the 9th house of travel and higher learning, but also Jupiter is conjunct 6th house cusp - this can give you a powerful drive to serve your community - and so humanity - in some way. Jupiter also rules the 8th house, so some knowledge of psychology - or what makes people tick - may be beneficial to you in the long term.

With Neptune right on that MC, you may sometimes feel a bit disinterested in that which you were previously passionate about - Neptune can turn you a bit hot and cold, particularly when it is being aspected in transit or progression, so just be aware of that. Neptune also rules your 12th house, so you need to pay attention to these changes in interest and energy because you may be getting a `message' from your unconscious (i.e. 12th house)

Just meandering.......................... :joyful:

Oldsake

Well, as Saturn in Aquarius and in the 11th house rules your MC, I'm not at all surprised that humanitarian work beckons.

On top of that Jupiter not only rules the 9th house of travel and higher learning, but also Jupiter is conjunct 6th house cusp - this can give you a powerful drive to serve your community - and so humanity - in some way. Jupiter also rules the 8th house, so some knowledge of psychology - or what makes people tick - may be beneficial to you in the long term.

Just meandering.......................... :joyful:
Hm precise :happy: I'm still young but I feel an interest in psychology and spiritual matters.Also,I love to travel.

Claire19

Absolutely. We need to look at the 6th house for everyday work and any connections there to the career house. THat will reinforce any influences.
The aspects that Neptune makes elsewhere etc.

Claire19

Hm precise :happy: I'm still young but I feel an interest in psychology and spiritual matters.Also,I love to travel.
Actually it is Uranus that is connected to humanity and serving it.
Jupiter on the 6th is not necessarily that influence. Jupiter is higher law, higher learning, foreign culture and issues of justice and morality.
It is also the planet of opportunity and expansion and exaggerates and enlarges any aspect it is connected with.

Claire19

Hm In my early years I wanted to be sailor and Now It's possible to work on a ship sometimes I dream about it :joyful:
I have Mercury in Leo from the sixth house of work in sextile to Neptune and had the opportunity to work on a cruise ship, but declined it.

smilingsteph

I have neptune conjunct the midheaven.

One year I had 5 jobs and three were at one time. If I didnt feel like the job was "for me" I would leave and find another.

It was very helpful because some of the positions I recieved I didnt think I was qualified, but with the ability to mirror others, I followed what they did and I was able to learn so much faster.

I always knew what I wanted to do as a career, my problem is finding the right area. I always want to do the next thing. Which I have had to stop being a wanderer in and out of different jobs because I was unsure. I would think "maybe I would like this better?"
Then again I have Sag on the MC as well. So I am an explorer of jobs!

Oldsake

Absolutely. We need to look at the 6th house for everyday work and any connections there to the career house. THat will reinforce any influences.
The aspects that Neptune makes elsewhere etc.
So I should look at my 6th house aspects for career direction?According to my sun/moon influence business affairs will suit me better,also taurus ascendent is a kind of a material seeker :) I love luxury and good things,but enjoying my job is the most important thing for me.On the one hand tourism will suit me well,because It have communication with people,traveling and it's very exciting .On the other hand hummanitarin work or something connected with spiritirual matters will make me feel that I work for something big or a faith.

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
So I should look at my 6th house aspects for career direction?According to my sun/moon influence business affairs will suit me better,also taurus ascendent is a kind of a material seeker :) I love luxury and good things,but enjoying my job is the most important thing for me.On the one hand tourism will suit me well,because It have communication with people,traveling and it's very exciting .On the other hand hummanitarin work or something connected with spiritirual matters will make me feel that I work for something big or a faith.

With this wish list.... how about learn to do theaputic massage and get on with a cruise ship or a luxury hotel. That should satisfiy the list:biggrin:

I have Neptune exact on the MC and have always jumped from one career to another, none had all the elements I needed to be happy.

TK