Is a platonic relationship even possible?

andre87

Banned
I'm the Aries and she's the Libra. Is this one instance where a platonic relationship isn't possible because sexual tension is always present? or maybe it's one sided?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

astro-61gw.png

quattlestrologyy

Possible? Yes, there's always free will at play.

Would it be difficult is the real question. There's a lot of sexual overlays in this synastry. Her Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Pluto are all in your 5th house, your Venus is in her 8th. Her north node is in your 8th house, your Moon in her 7th house.

Her moon is conjunct your Pluto, in the 5th house. I'd be surprised if one or both of you hasn't considered trying to make babies lmfao.

Then by sign, your suns oppose each other. In my opinion oppositions create a lot of tension in synastry, but be mindful that they don't oppose by aspect, just the sign.

It would be possible for you all to have a platonic relationship if you both work towards establishing boundaries. If anything, the relationship would be very intense (8H) you'd feel comfortable sharing things with her that you may not share with other friends (moon in 7th house.) But there would certainly be a lot of fun with all that 5th house action.

I would be mindful of the your Mars opposing her Pluto, along with her Moon conjunct your Pluto. Those are two very explosive aspects that could turn volatile if you two let it.

quattlestrologyy

wowwww no!! I feel so terrible now! I wish I had known the context. I wasn't looking at it from a familial aspect at all.

remember though I said it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE! you can do it! but if you feel it's too much for you then I completely understand.

I'm so sorry, this is a very difficult thing to experience. you're in my thoughts for sure.

conspiracy theorist

One of the drawbacks of astrology. You could be reading the chart of a human, or the creation of a table. A romantic prospect, or that relative that uncomfortably makes you feel funny in the pants. That info just isn't encoded into the map.

katydid

wowwww no!! I feel so terrible now! I wish I had known the context. I wasn't looking at it from a familial aspect at all.

remember though I said it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE! you can do it! but if you feel it's too much for you then I completely understand.

I'm so sorry, this is a very difficult thing to experience. you're in my thoughts for sure.

What'd I miss?