Should I pursue this new relationship?

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
It's been a while since I've posted anything on the site. I'm still not very good at horary and have Chronic Fatigue which makes this even more challenging to actually get done.

I've met someone who I've been talking with for a couple months now. The energy is extremely good. The question is "Should I pursue this new relationship?".

The signficator (myself) is the moon in the 6th in Sag. The significator of the 7th is Saturn retrograde in the 6th in Sag. Moon is approaching a conjunction with Saturn, which would signify a yes. My understanding of the significator in aspect to a retrograde planet is that things will not go as planned suggesting it may not proceed further then where it's at now.
Jupiter (ruler of Sag moon) is in detriment in Virgo and is the first aspect the moon makes (square). So perhaps no expansion or growth beyond what exists now.
I know Pluto is not traditionally used, but sitting retrograde in the 7th in Capricorn suggestive of a transformation...power struggle...???

I can clarify more details if needed, but that's all I have for now.

Thank you for any assistance.

Attachments

• should I pursue this new relationship.gif
    should I pursue this new relationship.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 48

Kitchy

Banned
"pursue" is a mars word.

look at chart for mars-moon relations -

is moon chasing mars or is mars with moon?

what are your hopes in 'persual?"

P.S. what does talking to someone mean to you?

sex/playing around, internet or someone you've actually met and speak with?

IleneK

Premium Member
Since Moon meets Jupiter, in detriment and retrograde, before it meets the quesited/Saturn, I think something may get in the way of matters working out as you might wish. Jupiter rules the 9th sign/place, so I wonder if it might be committments to school or travel? But in either case, Jupiter, whoever or whatever that might mean, comes between Moon's meeting Saturn.

Also, looking at Moon as the question's unfolding, it's square to Jupiter also suggests a less that desirable outcome. It seems this one may not be worth the effort.

rafaella

It's been a while since I've posted anything on the site. I'm still not very good at horary and have Chronic Fatigue which makes this even more challenging to actually get done.

I've met someone who I've been talking with for a couple months now. The energy is extremely good. The question is "Should I pursue this new relationship?".

The signficator (myself) is the moon in the 6th in Sag. The significator of the 7th is Saturn retrograde in the 6th in Sag. Moon is approaching a conjunction with Saturn, which would signify a yes. My understanding of the significator in aspect to a retrograde planet is that things will not go as planned suggesting it may not proceed further then where it's at now.
Jupiter (ruler of Sag moon) is in detriment in Virgo and is the first aspect the moon makes (square). So perhaps no expansion or growth beyond what exists now.
I know Pluto is not traditionally used, but sitting retrograde in the 7th in Capricorn suggestive of a transformation...power struggle...???

I can clarify more details if needed, but that's all I have for now.

Thank you for any assistance.

Both significators placed in unfortunate place, 6th. Saturn rx, so he is not consistent. Saturn is a malefic for poor Moon. Both significators placed in sign of Jupiter and Moon squares Jup next so Jup is somehow important, perhaps its your health getting in the way. There's hardly any reception, so best to keep it light. There is way too much imbalance here, so not seeing it working.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Thank you for all the replies. My health is definitely an issue these days. I should have seen that with the 6th house emphasis and the interaction with Jupiter which rules the 6th.