Will he or his family contact me?

KatyaVelikaya

Although nothing has been said, I presume my relationship with my "boyfriend" is over. I miscarried on May 31 and he was in touch the first week, then had a drinking binge, IV line put in, and the next week would not speak about anything but his job and his car and technical issues.

He gave me a huge run around by not giving me his key to the rental apartment that i moved out of on Saturday. I ended uphaving to go to his house to get it at 8 a.m. two days after I needed to give it to the landlady.

Since nothing has been said, and I have no further reason to contact him,and have NO CLUE why he did that with the key -- what is the key to him?? -- I want to know if he or his family is going to contact me in the coming weeks.

He is Pisces ruled by Jupiter.
I am Virgo ruled by Mercury.
His 4th house (would that be his mother and aunt?) is ruled by Gemini, so the ruling planet is also Mercury for them I presume.

Jup and Merc make no aspects now, but I have never been skilled in knowing what they aspect later (in how ever many degrees).

I dont want to particularly talk to him as I am trying to move on. But if I get an unexpected call or he shows up i want to be prepared to guard myself... If i count this correctly, the Moon is at 16 degrees in the chart but it will reach the same degree as Jupiter (in different house) if it has not already...

Attachments

• WillHeContactMe.jpg
    WillHeContactMe.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: