Love at first sight!!!!!!

docker

I would like to discuss these aspects that I have recently read.

VENUS and URANUS.
When Venus conjuct Uranus can sometimes give us a LOVE at first sight and other times a hasty marriage.
In squares or oppositions can mean troubles with the opposite sex.
In quincunx can indicate the break of an engagement.
In trines and sextiles can mean perfect love and understanding.

Please give your opinions and confirmations.

Dckr (Docker)

Vagabondgirl

I felt love at first sight with a guy. He had a stellium with venus-mercury-mars in pisces oppose my mars-venus-moon stellium in virgo. His uranus was trining his own stellium and sextiling mine...

My uranus was making a square with his venus and my mars, which were opposing.

His moon conjunct my 7th house cusp.

Our suns opposing and his pluto conjunct my sun.

Moulin

Are these synastry or natal aspects please?

I think past life connection, especially marriage can give a love of ones life feel.

dhundhun

VENUS and URANUS.
When Venus conjuct Uranus can sometimes give us a LOVE at first sight and other times a hasty marriage.

Dckr (Docker)

If love at first sight is to happen, any aspect between Venus and Uranus is trigger, specially opposition, conjunction and square.

docker

If love at first sight is to happen, any aspect between Venus and Uranus is trigger, specially opposition, conjunction and square.

My opinion is that the square can't give so easily the LOVE at first sight. Can be an indicator of divorce or failure in the relationships. Of course there is a chance to hunt the different, the new experience without logic. But my opinion is that can't work like this. The square of Uranus can give the contradiction, doubts and some times also violence.

If you have any experience in this subject I would like please share it with us.

Neptune Rising

I've found love at first sight with Venus/Uranus. My Uranus square his Venus, and his Uranus trine my Venus. I am besotted with him, and he with me, we were friends instantly with this other energy brewing in the background, a special fascination with each other. We also have Sun/Uranus aspects each way which probably adds to the intense feelings and instant closeness and friendship we have. :love:

I've had Uranus (his) opposite my Venus in the past, that was amazing too, felt like total and utter love both ways! We started suddenly, became very close very fast, and it finished equally as fast, so fast in fact neither of us had a chance to prepare for it so it was rather painful at the time and for a while after.

Edit: these are synastry descriptions, wasnt sure if synastry or natal.

Natally I have Venus in Aquarius anyway, with a very mild square to Uranus. I need lots of freedom in relationships, like excitement and dislike conventional situations. The only troubles I have in relationships is when they get too boring, stale or there is no friendship.

Last edited:

Claire19

VENUS and URANUS.

Dckr (Docker)
I agree in general with what you say. Uranus is the lightning bolt out of the blue. It can be very exciting but may not last. I think the challenging aspects can lead to unconventional ideas about love and homosexuality for instance. Also a strong need for freedom is often present and that doesnt always go down well in a marriage. The easy aspects dont give perfect understanding as such that belongs to compatibility with Moon and Mercury aspects. Venus Uranus always need an element of freedom and excitement and can be a magnetic aspect that attracts many. Broken engagements would belong to aspects to the 5th house. Quincunxes are really more indicative of a stressful chronic often health issue so there can be problems with nerves and erratic behaviour depending on the chart of course.

Claire19

I've found love at first sight with Venus/Uranus. My Uranus square his Venus, and his Uranus trine my Venus. I am besotted with him, and he with me, we were friends instantly with this other energy brewing in the background, a special fascination with each other. We also have Sun/Uranus aspects each way which probably adds to the intense feelings and instant closeness and friendship we have. :love:

I've had Uranus (his) opposite my Venus in the past, that was amazing too, felt like total and utter love both ways! We started suddenly, became very close very fast, and it finished equally as fast, so fast in fact neither of us had a chance to prepare for it so it was rather painful at the time and for a while after.
ah yes. Besottedness and infatuations have a tendency not to last.:love: After all excitement by its very nature is transient. We need good old serious Saturn connections for longevity for long term relations are based on realities and practicalities if they are to survive. But Uranus is the planet of equal rights and friendship and a sense of camaraderie. Friendship is always a good basis for a partnership. I think instant closeness belongs with other aspects that are at play and a karmic connection from the past. The oppositions tend to separations.

docker

Thank you very much for the information that you provided. I didn't mean the aspect of Uranus and Venus in synastry and I am sorry that I didn't make it clear if it is for natal or synastry. By the way, thank you for all the information you gave us.
I will check this subject in more details and I will give more information next time. Thank you Claire and NeptuneRising!

vanila

:smile:

In my experience....Uranus with almost every planet gives in the begging electrifying feeling or attraction....that kind of connection between natal charts can't stay unnoticed....conjunctions with personal planets are strongest...I will give example with my Moon and my boss's Uranus....they conjunct..I don't know about him but when I started this job...he was very sexy to me and I was thinking only about this when near him.....and even now from time to time.... :wink::eek:

:lol::smile:

shaggy

in synastry,we have
him......................me
sun trine uranus/nept
ur/nept trine moon
venus quincunx ur/nept
mars sq ur/nept

we don't have ura/nept aspects in composite

it was anything but love @ 1st sight. i used to talk a lot about him,not dat i was obsessed with him. i would get up every morning only to greet him but i thought i was just flirting around.after a month of frienship,i realised dat my feelings for him were more dan what i had thought. they say if a person's planet conjuncts your vertex,u don't immediately fall for that person. After a period of time,u understand what's going on & the general reaction's "i am in luv, WITH YOU??!!!"
his vertex conjuncts my moon
my vertex conjuncts his dc & widely conj his sun. my progressed vertex tightly conjuncted his sun on the day we met.

astroner

My opinion is that the square can't give so easily the LOVE at first sight. Can be an indicator of divorce or failure in the relationships. Of course there is a chance to hunt the different, the new experience without logic. But my opinion is that can't work like this. The square of Uranus can give the contradiction, doubts and some times also violence.

If you have any experience in this subject I would like please share it with us.

In my opinion, this is the strongest one of them all. I have been "in love at first sight" with a man for almost 10 years. I remember when I first saw him, WOW. His Venus squares my Uranus by mere seconds.

Another time was when I was around 7 years old. I went to visit my cousin at her house for the very first time, and her neighbor and I locked eyes from the second we laid eyes on each other, lol. That was another case of love at first sight..we couldn't look away. I was a shy kid, so I never locked eyes with anyone like that ever before. We were staring at each other for about 3 minutes until my cousin had to speak up HAHA.

Those are the ONLY two men in my life that have ever made me feel that way. I have Venus sextile Uranus on my birth chart. My rising sign is Aquarius. This year on my plain solar return chart I have Venus opposition Uranus. Uranus is in my 7th house..I wonder how that will play out :). I rather love at first sight than any other love! Hehe, even if it doesn't end well :).

Zarathu

Account Closed
I should think that you should be able to see it in the transit chart of the moment of the sight. I was smitten with my wife of 40 years on our first date and knew that I would marry her because she was "the one". While we hit it off big time, it did take just a bit of convincing to make her see that I was "the one", but not much.

I told her two weeks after we met that we would marry, but at that time she didn't believe me. No astrology(though I was into astrology since it was astrology that I used back in 1971 to determine possible choices of who to go out with) was used very much.

I have found that there are three major stuff of change(part of my Change Quotient©): The moon for changes of the everyday type, Uranus for changes that happen every once in a great while, and Pluto for once in a life time changes. In my transit chart for the day and hour of the first date, Both Pluto and Uranus are figured prominently aspecting the ruler of my 5th house of Romance and the 7th house of marriage. The Vertex(Destiny) also aspects the ruler of the 7th. Several prominent asteroids of love are involved.

The Arabic part of Fate aspected Venus; the part of Marriage aspected the ASC; both parts of Mother aspected the asc(motherhood was central to my conception of marriage and for both of us); the part of partners tightly aspected the ASC; the part of revelation tightly aspected my asc; the part of sudden luck trined both the Moon and Uranus. In fact, the Arabic Parts were the most connective to love at first sight of every kind of measurement that I looked at.
It went on and on.....

Last edited:

Mandy

I should think that you should be able to see it in the transit chart of the moment of the sight. I was smitten with my wife of 40 years on our first date and knew that I would marry her because she was "the one". While we hit it off big time, it did take just a bit of convincing to make her see that I was "the one", but not much.

I told her two weeks after we met that we would marry, but at that time she didn't believe me. No astrology(though I was into astrology since it was astrology that I used back in 1971 to determine possible choices of who to go out with) was used very much.

I have found that there are three major stuff of change(part of my Change Quotient©): The moon for changes of the everyday type, Uranus for changes that happen every once in a great while, and Pluto for once in a life time changes. In my transit chart for the day and hour of the first date, Both Pluto and Uranus are figured prominently aspecting the ruler of my 5th house of Romance and the 7th house of marriage. The Vertex(Destiny) also aspects the ruler of the 7th. Several prominent asteroids of love are involved.

The Arabic part of Fate aspected Venus; the part of Marriage aspected the ASC; both parts of Mother aspected the asc(motherhood was central to my conception of marriage and for both of us); the part of partners tightly aspected the ASC; the part of revelation tightly aspected my asc; the part of sudden luck trined both the Moon and Uranus. In fact, the Arabic Parts were the most connective to love at first sight of every kind of measurement that I looked at.
It went on and on.....

If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say that their (heterosexual) marriage started with the man declaring this, from the offset, I would be writing this from my sauna. What gets me is that when the man realises this in a woman, it turns out the be accepted gracefully by her and it materialises (successfully). Yet if a woman were to declare such a thing on the first/second date, it would look and sound insane.

I dont just speak from a sexist perspective. Psychologically, men are supposed to be "left-brained" which makes them inherently Mercurial and women more ruled by the emotions, the Moon, which should make them comparably more intuitive about this type of thing. Yet, it works the other way around in that women are often wanting to get hitched faster than men, some of who may take 15 years to pop the question. I wonder if, as Aries, for example, is manifest differently between women and men, certain transits like Pluto or POF give men, but not women, these visionary superpowers. :lol:

Last edited:

Lion o ness

I personally don't believe in love at first sight..
But that's probably my Venus in cancer talking...

True love takes time to build.

I have Venus/Uranus with a guy, I have been going back and fourth with..
There was defiantly an instance attraction, lighting bolt describes it well..

The urge to merge :love: was intense, but I still wouldn't call that "love"
Infatuation, lust, intrigued, fascinated are some of the words I would use to describe Venus/Uranus.

Funny when I first met my x husband, he also said that I was going to love him one day..
I actually couldn't stand him... It take over a year of him trying before we went on our first date...
( no Venus/Uranus aspects)

Last edited:

Claire19

I think there are connections at first sight and if you believe in past lives etc then it is a recognition from before. Whether it develops into being in love and then real love depends on many other factors but that lightning bolt is described by Venus Mars Uranus connections. Often when it is so sudden, it also ends suddenly. It is the hallmark of infatuation and breaks and separations are common. One or the other wants freedom and room to breathe. These aspects can be present in unconventional affairs and partnerships that are not legally committed.

The aspects can be between the two people involved, with transits etc and don't have to just be in one's natal chart.

Neptune with Venus and Mars can mean a strong idealistic and perhaps illusional love that may or may not end in disappointment or disappearance. The higher expression has a spiritual component and then sometimes becomes platonic.

I have had the experience twice when it has been sudden and instantaneous and actually had them endure for some time.

With all your Leo planets a Leonine man would have to be significant at some point.

Again it depends on the condition of your 5th house for romance and affairs and then the 7th of partnerships that are more committed.

The one thing I can say is that without Saturn connections the relationship wont endure and the nodal connections are often very important contacts. Even the challenging aspects can keep people together.

:love:

Last edited:

Claire19

It went on and on.....
I don't involve Pluto and will say until I am blue in the face, that it is not a legitimate planet. However the Arabic Parts comment is interesting.
I agree the ascendant, moon, Venus and Mars are very telling between people. However I am sure that you have significant Saturn contacts for endurance.

I have had guys say that I was the "one" on very short acquaintance and yes it is a little scary. I have also felt it but not voiced it. Sometimes it may be a wishful thinking thing when we are lonely and needy but then again not always.

Time will tell, as they say.

There are many and varied aspects that keep people together and not always positive. I would also look at your nodal connections for past life influence as is Saturn. Some people would say "soulmates" :smile:

Last edited:

Lion o ness

I think there are connections at first sight and if you believe in past lives etc then it is a recognition from before. Whether it develops into being in love and then real love depends on many other factors but that lightning bolt is described by Venus Mars Uranus connections. Often when it is so sudden, it also ends suddenly. It is the hallmark of infatuation and breaks and separations are common. One or the other wants freedom and room to breathe. These aspects can be present in unconventional affairs and partnerships that are not legally committed.

The aspects can be between the two people involved, with transits etc and don't have to just be in one's natal chart.

Neptune with Venus and Mars can mean a strong idealistic and perhaps illusional love that may or may not end in disappointment or disappearance. The higher expression has a spiritual component and then sometimes becomes platonic.

I have had the experience twice when it has been sudden and instantaneous and actually had them endure for some time.

With all your Leo planets a Leonine man would have to be significant at some point.

Again it depends on the condition of your 5th house for romance and affairs and then the 7th of partnerships that are more committed.

The one thing I can say is that without Saturn connections the relationship wont endure and the nodal connections are often very important contacts. Even the challenging aspects can keep people together.

:love:

My x hubby has Leo Venus/mars... He was in trouble when he met me.. Lol
I have Uranus and Pluto in h7.
My h5 is empty but ruled by cancer.

I admit I WAS one that didn't believe in past life connections, until I met this other man... Very karmic and soul changing.
I feel a deep soul connection.. That was instant... I felt immediately drawn to him.
But I still don't believe in live at first sight, love has to build and grow over time, through getting to know each other and bonding.

Claire19

I agree that loves grows over time but in my experience I know pretty well straight away if there is any possibility of developing a relationship. That is me though. Sometime the attraction dwindles when you get to know them and I think that has a lot to do with an ascendant connection that does not follow through in other ways. For me I have to like the way he walks and the way he talks for a start.

It is all interesting and as a four planet Libra person with Venus and Mars there, I love all this kind of stuff and am a real matchmaker.

:smile: