Does anyone find Pluto in the 6th house attractive?

Loda41

The 6th house is about day to day tasks. Can anyone else say they are intense in their everyday life? I think not. The 6th house is so mundane but for us, there is no mundane because EVERYTHINg we do is intense and sexy. We even look sexy when we're washing the dishes or vacuuming the house. You won't be able to resist it. We also make good subs.

Now I see why Estée Lauder is making so much $$. And I thought putting on make up was just some mysterious instinct you ladies have caused by female hormones.

kahtiel

That's true too

I also think craziness makes people more interesting

I'd rather be with a crazy person than a boring person

There's no use in being sane if sanity doesn't hold my interest

That's a message to all the Capricorns out there who've rolled their eyes and laughed at me for being a Libra/Gemini basically...

All the Capricorns out there who've criticized me for being 'inconsistent' and 'contradictory'

To be consistent is to be dead
(no wonder Scorpios love death so much, a lot of them bore me tbh)

Maybe because I'm a scorpio, but the Libras I know aren't really crazy, they're just social. If anything, they fall in line with society more because they value and uphold the rules and morals. Now Gemini I can agree with. There are a few I can get along with, but the two in my family are too selfish for me to deal with (both are in the 3rd Decan of Gemini). One of them has a Gemini stellium although the other is a Gemini with Pisces moon which makes her more unstable imo.

Also, how are you defining crazy? Socially accepted crazy as in social, hyper, promiscuity, etc.? Or are we talking schizophrenia, borderline, antisocial personality disorder, etc.?

craft94

Maybe because I'm a scorpio, but the Libras I know aren't really crazy, they're just social. If anything, they fall in line with society more because they value and uphold the rules and morals. Now Gemini I can agree with. There are a few I can get along with, but the two in my family are too selfish for me to deal with (both are in the 3rd Decan of Gemini). One of them has a Gemini stellium although the other is a Gemini with Pisces moon which makes her more unstable imo.

Also, how are you defining crazy? Socially accepted crazy as in social, hyper, promiscuity, etc.? Or are we talking schizophrenia, borderline, antisocial personality disorder, etc.?

*shrugs* For whatever reason people label me crazy...

Usually it's earth signs (capricorn and virgo) that see my airy nature as crazy

As far as Libras not being crazy, that's what I read but what I read about Libra on most modern websites and what I see honestly never matches up...if it was only me, you could blame Uranus but I think air signs in general are more freedom-loving, free-thinking, and some people see that as "crazy" regardless of whether or not it really is

I agree that Libras uphold morals but as for faling in line with society, society isn't very moral unfortunately.
Society is very unfair, unjust and unequal.
And it stifles ideas and intellect.
To be normal is to not be social. To be social is to communicate, express ideas honestly.
In an ideal world, Libra would uphold the rules but most rules are arbitrary and dont make sense... including social rules' like in middle school where everyone had to wear hollister and if not you were bullied...those arent the kind of rules libra upholds, libra upholds the kind where you be nice and stand up for the people who are bullied
Even if in your mind, all Libra amounts to is beauty and fashion, Hollister is ******* ugly

PS: This woman's a Libra and sounds pretty insane if you ask me (a white Hindu nazi), don't agree with her morals either (racism is gross) but definitely interesting:
http://www.fatuma.net/text/SavitriDevi-the Hindu-AryanMythandNeo-Nazism.pdf

Last edited:

kahtiel

As far as Libras not being crazy, that's what I read but what I read about Libra on most modern websites and what I see honestly never matches up...if it was only me, you could blame Uranus but I think air signs in general are more freedom-loving, free-thinking, and some people see that as "crazy" regardless of whether or not it really is

I agree that Libras uphold morals but as for faling in line with society, society isn't very moral unfortunately.
Society is very unfair, unjust and unequal.
And it stifles ideas and intellect.
To be normal is to not be social. To be social is to communicate, express ideas honestly.
In an ideal world, Libra would uphold the rules but most rules are arbitrary and dont make sense... including social rules' like in middle school where everyone had to wear hollister and if not you were bullied...those arent the kind of rules libra upholds, libra upholds the kind where you be nice and stand up for the people who are bullied

That makes more sense, I figured you were implying crazy as more maladaptive and mentally ill. The ones I know (my parents) are from the baby boomer generation, so you'd think the Pluto in Leo would help them buck the trend (yet are very conservative). However, I agree that society's morals/rules/values aren't truly moral, but these are the ones they stick with. God forbid I would date someone they didn't approve of (a different race, nerdy/geeky, political ideology) and I've always had to live the way they wanted or it was a huge issue (clothes, food I ate, friends I had, goals in life). Although one does have Saturn in the Libra stellium and the other one has anger issues (mars conj chiron), which may have a strong influence on their libra personalities compared to others.

I do wonder if it may break down into certain subsections or generational culture. What millennials, baby boomers, generation X or generation Z consider moral or valuable can be very different. So a Libra in each may follow different paths.

craft94

That makes more sense, I figured you were implying crazy as more maladaptive and mentally ill. The ones I know (my parents) are from the baby boomer generation, so you'd think the Pluto in Leo would help them buck the trend (yet are very conservative). However, I agree that society's morals/rules/values aren't truly moral, but these are the ones they stick with. God forbid I would date someone they didn't approve of (a different race, nerdy/geeky, political ideology) and I've always had to live the way they wanted or it was a huge issue (clothes, food I ate, friends I had, goals in life). Although one does have Saturn in the Libra stellium and the other one has anger issues (mars conj chiron), which may have a strong influence on their libra personalities compared to others.

I do wonder if it may break down into certain subsections or generational culture. What millennials, baby boomers, generation X or generation Z consider moral or valuable can be very different. So a Libra in each may follow different paths.

Hmmm I'd be interested in seeing their charts! That's definitely not what comes to mind when I think of Libra. Sounds very much like my Leo father...I mean he wouldn't have a problem with me dating a nerd or someone from a different race and he knows my ideology is much different from his anyway.. but you know, hugely opinionated, wants everyone to do things his way, etc. Jupiter may also have something to do with it (ideology)

Last edited: