first meeting chart after a breakup

saly19

please i want to know if for exemple i met a person we begin to see each other for a little period than we broke up for months and than we back together what we use here as a date for first meeting chart we use the date of the reunion ? or we keep using the first 1st meeting date
thank you :kissing::kissing:

IleneK

Premium Member
Horary is not for meetings [events]. Horary is to answer a question you have about something or someone and you cast the chart for the time the question comes to you.

Sunrise

please i want to know if for exemple i met a person we begin to see each other for a little period than we broke up for months and than we back together what we use here as a date for first meeting chart we use the date of the reunion ? or we keep using the first 1st meeting date
thank you :kissing::kissing:
hi saly,
On election charts, we get the first chart (we use here as a date for first meeting), to see how the relationship will evolve and keep. But we always look at them in relation to birthdays. They are difficult maps because they want a lot of work.
some people will might also look the date of the reunion. everyone has their own way.
good luck

saly19

Horary is not for meetings [events]. Horary is to answer a question you have about something or someone and you cast the chart for the time the question comes to you.
ok i undrestand sorry i thought that i can ask any question in relation with horary here