"God Particle" DISCOVERED Today!

who

Banned
i think it's just a stupid political idea rather than scientific idea, only to show that somebody may have the power to do something, not something need to be done or undone by somebody or for somebody.

and related to the world atmosphere, i'd rather say that europe has far passed its golden age more than one century long. its good time was before the rise of usa, and its dread time will be after the pump of asia. then the cherished good days move to arabic area, during that time europe will get ready for its next golden age. just like four seasons of the year, the four areas of the earth, europe, america, asia and arab represents autumn, winter, spring and summer cycling period. it is just a nature thing, like ice hardly exist in summer or leaves fall in autumn. now it is the winter season of the globe atmosphere, already passed the solstice point about fourty years, and i think the spring will turn out in no more than twenty years.

JUPITERASC

i think it's just a stupid political idea rather than scientific idea, only to show that somebody may have the power to do something, not something need to be done or undone by somebody or for somebody.

and related to the world atmosphere, i'd rather say that europe has far passed its golden age more than one century long. its good time was before the rise of usa, and its dread time will be after the pump of asia. then the cherished good days move to arabic area, during that time europe will get ready for its next golden age. just like four seasons of the year, the four areas of the earth, europe, america, asia and arab represents autumn, winter, spring and summer cycling period. it is just a nature thing, like ice hardly exist in summer or leaves fall in autumn. now it is the winter season of the globe atmosphere, already passed the solstice point about fourty years, and i think the spring will turn out in no more than twenty years.
These are interesting concepts who :smile:

JUPITERASC

well, i think it's a rather intimidating trick,
making expensive and stupid machine with a shape of octopus mouth,
and radiate idiotic rays to find the so-called bullshits.
Certainly it is an expensive machine :smile:

Large Hadron Collider took a decade to construct, for total cost of approximately $4.75 billion.
The Large Hadron Collider first turned on August 2008
then stopped for repairs in September until November 2009.
Taking all of those costs into consideration, the total cost of finding the Higgs boson ran about $13.25 billion
but there are over 50 billionaires on the Forbes list worth more than that.

The money itself is provided by the CERN member countries, and a little over 70% of the annual budget is provided by Germany, the U.K., Italy, France and Spain.
The money for the experiments also comes from large institutions such as universities and observer governments such as the United States, India, and Russia.

END DAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swbbgqaNhQo