21st Dec 2012....what's expected?

Jesusistheway

Hi Milky way,
Yes, usually the earth's pulse is around 7. It's now at 13.
I'm glad you find it intriguing. He is the first person who, for me, gave a cogent explanation. I've also noticed for this year MANY people leaving the planet. This tells me either the energy was too much for their subtle body to handle, or they needed to go to come back for the new generation....
I feel like it's a great time for healing - a worldwide awakening if you will.
It's very interesting you mention the 2 vs. 12 strand dna (never heard that one before).
I had a dream this morning that I was auditioning for a musical group and they gave me this very unusual instrument to play. It looked like a six string guitar and you played it like one, but each one string was actually made of 12 small separate strings...interesting! This morning I was thinking, what was that about??
kz

seems like it would be a 144 string guitar then. what does 144 hold significance in the mayan calendar? see that out. "In the Mayan calendar, a baktun is a period of 144,000 days." Perhaps you will be joyful when the time comes and the calendar ends. Because to play the guitar is a merry thing and to play it during a 144 stringed position may play into that :)

JUPITERASC

....I had a dream this morning that I was auditioning for a musical group and they gave me this very unusual instrument to play. It looked like a six string guitar and you played it like one, but each one string was actually made of 12 small separate strings...interesting! This morning I was thinking, what was that about?? kz
Six strings, with each of the six strings made of 12 small separate strings = 6 x 12 = 72

Just co-incidentally, the axis of the earth moves one degree every 72 years compared to 'the fixed stars' :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
From the Maya Community

The Maya Community categorically rejects the misleading information

The Maya Community categorically rejects the misleading information that some people and institutions manage unconsciously, claiming that 2012 is the end of time - the total destruction. NO Codex (collection of ancient Mayan manuscript texts) and NO account of time or Mayan tradition speak of a time of death.

2012 is the time of the new humanity, to become brothers and sisters again, united like the fingers of one’s hand, the time of clarity.

From the Mayan Elders

Brothers is time to share our love for our society and let begin with our sharing peace and solidarity, let's celebrate the new beginning, we indigenous people around the globe as survivor from all type of atrocities, from mother nature, and
the hard one from our bothers who always believe in their superiority and at the end superiority of fear, and sadness, confusion etc... is time to bring this information of life and believe in our self

OXLAJUJ BAQTUN

According to the Mayan tradition, The Oxlajuj Baqtun is not the end of the world, as it has been mistakenly rumored; it is a major calendar cycle consisting of 5,200 years of the Mayan time measurement. It is said that, according to the Kaxlan calendar, the Oxlajuj Baqtun ends on December 21, 2012, but this is something that needs to be determined according to the time in the Mayan Calendar. It is a big transition from cycle to cycle, which contains potential and possibilities, but there is nothing in itself either fatalistic or messianic. The Mayan codices are not predictions or prophecies about the end of the world. The 13 Baqtun is rather a time of reflection, analysis, study and change in a positive sense.

The Oxlajuj Baqtun is the time to retrieve, revive the theory and practice about life in general, the life of the Cosmos, life in nature in which human life is involved. Therefore, the Oxlajuj Baqtun is the renewal of the concept of life, therethinking of the ways of living according to natural cycles.

Flowergirl

It would be very interesting to look at the murder/suicide/divorce rates for this event. If the intensification prediction is correct, then these are likely to reflect it, even if nothing major happens on the world stage.

My elderly neighbour has had 5 friends die in the last week or so (I assume they are mostly natural causes, bc I didn't ask). They are actually attending a funeral as I write... It is definitely stressful energy, I am not surprised if many souls decide on their departure from this earth at this time.

Kalilak711

Not that I thought anything was going to happen...but I was just curious and looked the other day at Planet Watcher and queried dec 21 2012 @ 5 am. Sun moved into Capricorn at that time, marking the solstice. It also made it possible for an interpretive "666" to be made at the very top of the chart of the form of Capricorn symbols. ..... ;)

greybeard

California did not slide off into the sea.
Aliens did not sail in from outer space and capture the world's 12 largest cities.
Asteroids did not rain out of the sky.

Darn. Those Mayans were drinking too much hot chocolate.

But wait.

The idea is that mankind moves from El Quinto Sol (the 5th Sun) into El Sexto Sol (the 6th Sun), major periods or epochs in human history.

And I think the signs are all around us, although we can't see the forest for the trees.

We are preparing to fly off into space and colonize or at least exploit other worlds.
We have achieved the ability to create new forms of life.
Communication is instantaneous and global.
We hold in our hands the wonderful capacity to destroy ourselves and everything else in our neighborhood (cockroaches excepted.)
Governments worldwide (society) now have the power to know the intimate details of every individual's life, with the ability to control that that entails.
Our "intelligence" has grown exponentially through the computer.
Etc., etc., etc.

I think the Mayans hit the nail on the head. Trouble is, we were expecting some sudden and probably catastrophic event. But because we are immersed in the inception of the Brave New World (or the New World Order)...a totally new and different Epoch in human history, unlike anything known before...we just can't see it. We have crossed the threshold.