Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 10-24-2013, 03:19 PM

Post Neechabhanga rajayoga

Sir
During my preliminary study of astrology, I have come across the term 'Neechabhanga rajayoga'. I have also studied that exalted retrograde planets are similar to its debilitated condition.

Is it true?

Can an exalted planet at once becomes debilitated?If yes, how can?

Kindly throw light on it also on remedies if any.

With regards,
Parashar

Last edited by parashartlkdr; 10-30-2013 at 06:06 AM.
Unread 10-26-2013, 08:54 AM

Re: 'Neechabhanga raajyoga

I dont believe in remedies, but I can share with you some knowledge I know. I have never heard that an exalted retrograde planet is like a debilitated planet. But that doesnt mean its not true. Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga is a Yoga formed when you have a debilitated planet and the lordship that the debilitated planet is in, is sitting in Kendra houses (1,4,7,10). So if mars is debilitated in cancer, a neecha bhanga raja yoga would occur if moon is sitting in a kendra house. And I also think the yoga would occur if the moon is exalted or in its own sign. And what this yoga does is simply cancel the debilitation. However, because there is a planet that is debilitated, there will still be problems even if there is a neecha bhanga raja yoga. Usually have problems in personal life but excel in career.
Unread 10-28-2013, 04:54 PM

I have read so in 'The essentials of vedic astrology' by Komilla sutton page 28 'Retrograde ' column.

With regards
Parashar

Last edited by parashartlkdr; 10-30-2013 at 06:06 AM.
Unread 12-31-2013, 07:12 AM

This video is quite helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSBX28Smqo
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 12-31-2013, 08:11 AM

Can also read this link.

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Amsh...cha_bhanga.htm
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 01-01-2014, 05:01 AM

Re: Neechabhanga rajayoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by parashartlkdr View Post

Can an exalted planet at once becomes debilitated?If yes, how can?

With regards,
Parashar
It can become detrimented if in the shadbala and/or avastha and/or asktakavarga evaluation the totals (total "score") for that planet winds up in the negative (net - total = net detriment of said planet) However, exaltation is a strong vote against likely debilitation: nonetheless it is the totality of evaluative considerations which ultimately makes the difference.

Tags
neechabhanga, raajyoga