Healing the Heart with Chiron

Elianah

You can blame my Mercury-Pluto conjunction in 9th house Virgo for this reply because I am going to be a stickler here for accuracy.

While I do agree with the fact that indeed transiting Venus and Chiron are going to be conjunct starting 12/6 (5° applying orb) and exactly conjunct on 12/19 at 0° Aqu 54', transit Rx Saturn is only in a signal opposition and not an orbal opposition.

An exact opposition would be transiting Saturn also at 0° Leo 54'. When Saturn finally turns direct again, it will be 4° Leo 24' on April 6. It will never reach as far back as 0° Leo, especially between 12/6 and January 2nd when Rx Venus at 29° Cap 57' completes the separating conjunction with Chiron at 2° Aqu 0' (2° separating orb).

Transiting Rx Saturn and Chiron will be opposite each other with a 5° applying orb starting January 21, 2006, be exactly opposite Feb 20 and the 2° separating orb at ending March 7. On that day (March 7), Venus will have an approx. 4.5° applying orb to Rx Saturn but not have an orbal relationship to Chiron at the time. The orbs are on the weak side, and this is the most exact the conjunction/opposition will get for all three bodies. Venus will then come in exact orb with Chiron again March 14.

For people who use 10° orbs for everything, they may consider all of what I say as an "exact" orb. That I can't vouche for that in this discussion. The thing for me is that signal aspects are weaker in effect than orbal aspects which are weaker than exact aspects. This does not mean that signal aspects have no effect but more that they are the subtle nuances and notes whereas the exact aspects will hit you over the head and not let you escape them. Signal aspects are wiffs and puffs that can either tantalize or repulse you without you knowing why. Orbal aspects are identifiable but possibly ignorable aromas. Exact aspects are aromas action activators. The closer the orbal aspect comes to being exact, the more powerful it is. Planets may be in signal (or housal) aspect but never actually be in direct relationship with one another.

My 2¢ worth. Take what fits and ditch the rest. :D

C1

Hi Elianah,

:? I was straying off course a little,
bringing in house polarities when the
thread is "Healing with Chiron".... :oops:

and you clarified that
the Venus/Chiron cj would not be opposite Saturn...

(... :?: I have natal Chiron opposite Merc :roll:--
...so my communication skills are hopefully improving! :wink: )

Anyway, I did not see that next year would begin with
Chiron and Saturn approaching opposition
as the fixed grand cross dissipates....

I think this is
really important as we learn to focus common
consciousness for healing.

Transiting Rx Saturn and Chiron will be opposite each other with a 5° applying orb starting January 21, 2006, be exactly opposite Feb 20 and the 2° separating orb...ending March 7.

Thanks Elianah....I love to know the details ahead of time
so my intuition and heart can be open to the transformative
potentials! Your Virgo 9th house Merc/Pluto conj
is really refined.

As a student of the philosophy of
astrology
as a path to humanity's "betterment" --
I find your
posts here are guiding lights...

C1

Elianah

C1,

Although to me I did sound more than a trifle bit bitchy in the post. :D I wasn't trying to be the "thought and writing police" which is the way the energy hit me after I posted it.

I just get tired of reading some long-time professional, well known and well published (web and books) astrologers who complain about the quality of writing and information on sites like ours and then say "this is why people can say that astrology is a pseudo-science. We don't have the proper command of the astrological and written language we use, so why should the public believe in the information we give?" These astrologers seem to forget that sites like this one are places where learners of all levels can share what they are discovering on their astrological journeys, post it in a safe place where they can get feedback without being told "you will never be an astrologer <<sniff>>", hone their personal astrological interpretation style and create their own, unique thought/language contribution to astrology.

Part of the learning curve of any language acquisition project is bringing accuracy into what is said and written. All of us can be "sloppy" when speaking to one another and it won't matter one whit because thousands of people can't come back on us and say "this is what you said verbatim." On the web, however, that is possible. And when we use terms like exact, orb, applying, separating which have specific meaning in astrological language, we need to be clear on what those terms mean to us.

Now you are probably drumming your fingers, :roll:, and wondering where Chiron is in my chart to help produce this diatribe. :)

Chiron Rx> 21° Aquarius 03', 3rd house. An Air sign in an Air house. Wouldn't it figure? :wink: It is trined my Libran Jupiter (23° 48') in the 10th (using Placidus houses). Jupiter is in stellium with my Lunar NN (26° Lib 19') and Neptune (2° Sco 2'). If the NN was not in there, I would not consider Jupiter and Neptune in contact with one another because the orb is too great.

Chiron is also sextiled my retro Saturn (19° Sag 43') in the 1st. Saturn is also conjunct my Moon (16° Sag 19').

[Also throw in the fact that Merc is retro in Sag right now and that also may be influencing my posts. My ASC is 8° Sag 41'.]

C1

:) Hi to the Astrology Forum,
I thought of changing my "tag line" to the
quote by Bob Dylan:

The sun isn't yellow,
it's chicken....and I'm
in the kitchen with the
tombstone blues.

I read somewhere online that
natives with Chiron in the 12th house who act
too knowledgeable tend to exaggerate or deal
in inaccuracies; those natives who admit they
are not experts can sometimes see the bigger
picture....
(....or was that referring to people with
Chiron retrograde in Sagittarius....???)

:oops: REALLY!

Often my absent-minded mistakes
and musings exasperate even me :roll:

Then, today, in this time of great adjustments and
Ceres cj Pluto cj my ASC opposite Juno at DESC in a near
cj my natal Juno....and natal Vesta retro in 1st house
at GC, close to Pluto and Ceres....I can smile!

And be happy I'm here
with you.

Today I read this interesting post....
enjoy it!

http://planetwavesweekly.com/twdco99~/open/2012upforgrabs.html

Stay tuned,
whatever!

C1

Elianah

C1,

Loved the link!

And I wasn't picking on you. Really! :oops: :cry:

Anyway, here are some meandering thoughts of mine from your link:

Today we find ourselves
Weaving ever weaving
Between the future past tense
And the past future tense

Touch back reality
Individual within society
Society within individual
Ever meldintegrating

Things are changing evermore
More clearly seen than before
There are some who will ignore
As their souls cry their lore

12-21-2012 just a date
Totaling up to eight
What is there lies in wait
As we continue to create

Touch back reality
The future is ours in this present past
For time only goes straight
In this moment of future present

We have a chance
If we dare to take
To save ourselves from past mistakes
If only we are willing to admit from glance
What we've done
To ourselves
To others
To planet Earth

The time of Chiron has come
Touch back reality
Mediate Saturn Uranus
Chiron challenges
Are we ready?

P.S.: It infuriates me that my line layout does not hold when I post. My poetry loses something when it doesn't have its proper layout. :x

C1

<:p>Hi Elianah
I thought that was a great blog, too!

The thing is,
your Saturn retro is cj my ASC at 20,37 Sagittarius,
so we're connected!

And,
now
being no time to be

taking things personally--

I don't!

Besides, y'all know Taurus women don't have to feel
"picked on" if we don't want to...after all,

we have tough skin! :)

I just read/re-read Theo's posts on a different thread
(whoooooosh, what a wave
of information....as Sorehearted said, it confirms my gut feelings,
which brought me to this Forum last July)....

thank you Elianah, for the poem.

The soothing voice was like honey...

healing.

C1

Summery Joy

I am lost. I don't know know if it's Mercury Rx or the fact that it's 12:45 am and I haven't slept properly for a week but I do not understand what that website is talking about. Or maybe I'm just stupid :oops:

The poem is cool though :D

Elianah

C1,

And the bullhorns to go with the skin. :lol:

I have also read Theo's material and have concerns about them.

I do believe that the planet is in a purge cycle that is necessary and we should not fear it. Yes, it may destroy many material possessions, especially around coastal regions and active siesmic regions. This we cannot stop because the Earth is putting humans on notice that we are stewards of the planet and not the masters. What natural events take place are here to remind us of that. Yes there will be loss of life and property and that will be heartbreaking. Yet the Earth wants us to clearly understand we are part of the fabric of life on this planet not the weavers and some of our conscious and unconscious huberis follies have lead to some of the actions the Earth is taking, especially weather wise.

What bothers me though is that the negative energy I read in them just builds upon the fear and negativeness that already pervades the planet. Yes, we need to be aware of the negative possibilities but they need to be balanced with thought forms that will lead away from the worst case scenarios. Even the most malefic aspects and planets have redeeming energies within them just as the most benefic aspects and planets have their downsides. I don't get that type of energy as I read Theo's postings at the moment.

From my viewpoint, one thing we humans need to learn is that all energy is neutral and has no duality. It is the way we use the energy that turns it into the dualities of good/bad, positive/negative, godly/devilish. Right now there are many different forces warping into the negative camp for whatever reasons. It is time for lightworkers, energyworkers and all persons on their personal spiritual journeys who respect everyone else's right to have a differing but as spiritually valid journey to reclaim the energy, cleanse and purge it of the negativity and release it back into the system.

I am not a pollyanna by any means. I know there has been serious energy warping taking place over the last generation or so and that it is coming to a head very rapidly, most likely within Theo's timeframe. I just feel we need to be actively bringing energy back to its neutral state and clearing it of the fearmongering, whether well-intentioned like Theo's or not.

As always, take what fits and ditch the rest.

Elianah

Sore,

Get a couple of good nights of sleep and then re-read it. You're not stupid by any means—you may just not have enough grounding in American metaphysical thought to understand it.

After you re-read it, if you have questions, feel free to post them. We'll all take a crack at them and help you decypher the link.

Have some restful sleep and enjoy its Neptunian altered state. :wink:

C1

<:idea:>
Right on, Elianah!
Wise woman.
I, too, had concerns re: fear factor

and I definitely had a palpable fear reaction

to what I was reading.

Today, reflecting on that experience,

my thought is that this is all part of the

birth contractions

....we are giving birth to heart consciousness....

And...I am no Pollyanna either.

I'm a science researcher and am conscious of

human destructiveness that continues seemingly

unabated on this planet, :shock: but

here on the Forum I am opening to an understanding

that that is *not* all that's going on.

It's not just about us humans!

So, holding a

neutral / non human-centric / balanced consciousness

is what I remain open to in every moment....

because falling into the vortex of fear mode

is so easy.

And, it is

"so 20th century".
:wink:

Thanks for being here and saying it so well!

(Bullishly looking to the stars from

Mother Earth.....)

C1 :)

pisceskitty

:) Man, the post's here have been really beautiful and inspiring! The current Chiron transit is truly helping me become the person that I feel God intended me to be! It's been a difficult journey indeed, yet I feel something shifting. I feel as though something is going to be revealed to all of us. I'm very excited. I feel extremely blessed I really do. So, thank you Chiron! Hugs and Kisses from Kitty!

Transiting Chiron conj. Natal jupiter4H
T.Chiron trine Natal Saturn8H
T.Chiron sextile Natal Neptune2H
T.Chiron trine Natal Pluto12H
T.Chiron Trine Natal Vesta8H

Howl

Ooh I hadn't seen this thread before....

Just a quick little note, to say my natal Venus is 1" Aquarius in my Seventh house :) Last year's Chiron-Venus conjuntion happened directly on top of it. I had a Venus return fused with Chiron in the 7H (nine days after my birthday, so it's also evident in my Solar Return chart too.) My natal Chiron also happens to be ruled by Venus. This was a huge chance to revisit fierce pain experienced through relationships (not least to admit to myself that there had been fierce pain!!)

I am still rebuilding from Pluto having moved over my sun, so you could say there had been some intensity in relationships too ;)

The Chiron-Venus conjunction was also trine my Saggie Uranus in the 5H (1 degree) and square Scorpio Jupiter in the 4H (2 degrees). Exciting stuff indeed! As is usual with myself and transits, it was big internally but not necessarily marked on the outside. Perhaps this is a function of having three 'big' outer planets so close to my Nadir. Wouldn't have it any other way, I like my transits on the inside! :D

Last edited:

Sag Moon

I fear my Chiron return 9th house as it shall be opposite my Pluto 3rd. I think it shall bring about depression.

Will have to deal with it in a few years.

When Pluto moves into Cap it shall square my Mars\Aries 10th then conjunct Ju Cap trine Puto exact in the 3rd. WOnder what that shall bring also. At tegh same time Ur will be on Natal Mars.Al this will effect my AP's so there shall be alot of energy and I am hopeing that postives shall occur.

I have many interest which I shall be active in taking up time and energy. I am hopeing that I start a few biz interest that are productive.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

pisceskitty said:
:) Man, the post's here have been really beautiful and inspiring! The current Chiron transit is truly helping me become the person that I feel God intended me to be! It's been a difficult journey indeed, yet I feel something shifting. I feel as though something is going to be revealed to all of us. I'm very excited. I feel extremely blessed I really do. So, thank you Chiron! Hugs and Kisses from Kitty!

Transiting Chiron conj. Natal jupiter4H
T.Chiron trine Natal Saturn8H
T.Chiron sextile Natal Neptune2H
T.Chiron trine Natal Pluto12H
T.Chiron Trine Natal Vesta8H

Chiron has a transfoming effect upon one seeking and getting in touch with a higher power which I found for myself also.

If youhave not done so already please list your birth data so I and others might see what else is occuring in your chart.

Are there angular aspects that are occuring with the outer planets that are happening with this awakening. Usually Neptune is involved I have found along with Pluto.

The outer planets have a way of transforming ones experience.Neptune has a mystical connotation. Chiron in my experience has a way of opening our mind to higher possibilities outside ourselves.

When I had an enlightening experience Chiron was right on my Mercury with Ne on my Mn the ruler of my chart. My whole perspective of reality changed knowing there was a higher power at work in the universe.

Teddybull

Has anyone had experience with transiting Chiron conjunct sun?

I will be going through this shortly.... it will be happening right at the beginning of my 2nd house.

Thanks, tb

Queen-Mab

I m going through this transit now. Chiron conjunct my pisces venus in my 5th house.

Chiron opposition my Virgo saturn in the 11th ...

I think these transits bring me acceptance of the things I cannot change ;)

I finally got to a point where I m like ... It s ok not being loved by the person I love ( this too shall pass) . It s ok being infertile ( I can look after my family and friends if they ever need nurturing ) . It s just ok ... Let it go and all will fall into the right place.

This is how I feel after the lovely cancer new moon !!!!:kissing:

Neptune Rising

Chiron has now finished its conjunction to my natal Pisces Moon. I can safely say this was one of the worst times in my life. It was/is also in the process of squaring my ascendant, descendant. Pisces Moon can be clingy and I am.

My mum's health suffered and she's my only family, so this devastated me, her and her partner. She is doing her best to cope with it now, to heal or stabilise her health, me and her partner encourage her. I had to accept certain things about mortality (Moon rules my 8th house) that I never faced. I lost al faith in myself, God, Universe - Jupiter (faith) is trad ruler of Moon, Nep is modern ruler, both these square each other in my chart. Jup rules the ascendant and Nep conjuncts ascendant. I felt like giving up. This was only a few months ago, but I feel more optimistic now, I've gone though alot of learning, understanding and accepting, but I am still heart broken that certain things are beyond our realm to help.

But, the way this period has torn my heart, I have developed a very deep sense of compassion for others. So much so, I nearly cried on the bus the other day when I saw a young girl about 7, something was wrong with her, and she had the wisdom of a older person in her eyes/aura.