The Key of Mysteries

david starling

Modern day, start with maps and pendulums indoors. For field work, rods, most definitely, the wind can be disturbing.

They do have dowsing boards, similar to a Ouija board. but, I don't usually use them.

Can you use them to find a leak in a roof? Those can be difficult when it comes to finding the exact location.

Opal

Premium Member
It is usually quite obvious to my eyes. But, there is times when it is more difficult, when that next occurs, I will check it out and let you know. Why, do you have a leak? Last year we fixed a leak 1,000 miles from it. The homeowner was able to do it with our instructions and no tar.😄

david starling

It is usually quite obvious to my eyes. But, there is times when it is more difficult, when that next occurs, I will check it out and let you know. Why, do you have a leak? Last year we fixed a leak 1,000 miles from it. The homeowner was able to do it with our instructions and no tar.😄

A client has a leak somewhere around the water heater vent. I haven't been over there to look yet to see if it's just a missing vent cover blown off by the high winds we recently had, or the seal around the outside.

Opal

Premium Member
A client has a leak somewhere around the water heater vent. I haven't been over there to look yet to see if it's just a missing vent cover blown off by the high winds we recently had, or the seal around the outside.

Pm the details and picture of the roof line above the issue.
What floor is the water showing a picture would help. And we can delete these and do it in pm please

Opal

Premium Member
Martial and political uses are easy to make sense of. That way they could be like any codes, even the ones made of knots. Broad brush cosmology too.

So, I had to look up broad brush cosmology, because, I have never heard the term.

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1007/1007.4017.pdf

Are you the same Passiflora that said she wasn't sure if she had anything to add? :smile:

I will have to read this, and after I do that, I probably will have to read it again.

Opal

Premium Member
I am not sure of what the direction of the avenue is. I do not know if it coincides with Stonehenge's directions.

Monk

Premium Member
The 17th Century part of the UK city of Bath was built by Freemasons, a key was intentionally put into the street plan as well as many other symbols
Picture from the air is below:-
in5c6bfa8b.png

Opal

Premium Member
The 17th Century part of the UK city of Bath was built by Freemasons, a key was intentionally put into the street plan as well as many other symbols
Picture from the air is below:-
in5c6bfa8b.png

Wow! Thank you Monk! This is indeed interesting. It is said that they were keepers of time. A group of them are know as The Royal Arch. The royal arch, is as we know, the Precession of the Equinoxes. Do you know which way is North? I haven't gone and figured out the Gobekli Tepe direction yet, it is the season, I get busy:sideways:.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Oh wow! This one has the Key in more than one direction, with different configurations, The Queen's Square forming the bits of a key and what is the royal crescent? is it a building? Moon Shaped of course, but what is it used for? Tourism? A government Building? Church? Masonic Hall?

And there is a 3rd entrance. 120 degree betwixt. I gotta go to google earth.:smile:

Opal

Premium Member
Above the first floor of what is called The Circus, are beautiful carvings in stone, of the sun, swords, roses, and many other emblems. It is fabulous. The pillars are everywhere, in The Royal Crescent, and The Circus. How wonderful. Thank you!

Monk

Premium Member
Above the first floor of what is called The Circus, are beautiful carvings in stone, of the sun, swords, roses, and many other emblems. It is fabulous. The pillars are everywhere, in The Royal Crescent, and The Circus. How wonderful. Thank you!

Hi Opal and Jup,
A good link to Bath, UK, is below:-
https://www.buildinghistory.org/bath/georgian/circus.shtml
Some of the symbolism of the Circus is the Sun.
Please note freemasons usaully use parans regarding fixed stars where there are 3 day starts being modern midnight, ancient Egyptian day start, being Sunrise, or ancient Greek day start being Sunset before date.
Then you look to the four directions being True North, South, East or West.
They tend to favour marking their work with Sirius, the Isis star or Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion and Osiris star.
Don't try to find any alignments by the inaccurate projected on the ecliptic measure, but by link above you will note that the foundation stone of King's Circus was laid on 7th Feb 1754.
Ancient Greek day marker was used at sunset of previous day at location, as Sun set, Sirius was rising in the East along the horizon
ft5c6c1a8c.png

Monk

Premium Member
The architect John Wood the elder, is thought to have joined freemasonry when he was in London but there is no documented proof:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wood,_the_Elder
Two Keys are a symbol of Freemasonry, higher ranks use one key, so i have no idea if John Wood the elder was a high ranking freemason, like Royal Arch but suspect he was....lovely houses aren't they?

vv5c702e17.png

iu

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I just awoke, and came here. It is not get up time.

Thank you Monk, this is fabulous. Thank you! I’ll be back tomorrow. If I can, I have a very busy tomorrow, day and night. Darn.

Hey JupiterAsc, did you check out what’s in Queens Square?

Night. Zzzzzzzz

Monk

Premium Member

Thank you Monk, this is fabulous. Thank you! I’ll be back tomorrow. If I can, I have a very busy tomorrow, day and night. Darn.

Night. Zzzzzzzz

Have a nice sleep Opal, so far freemasons have only admitted to putting symbols in street plans in one place, being Sandusky, link below:-
https://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/sandusky/sandusky.html

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Opal,
Knowing what "KEYS" mean is okay, but i would advise you not to use them in magic, it could lead you into real and concrete danger!
The spirit world can get spooky, it reminds me of one of my adventures as a ghostbuster of over 40 years ago, my avatar on link below is Astronomer 62, i still get goosebumps.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1220985/pg1
There are several pages, try not to become Cornelius Agrippa LOL!
The poem below tells the tale:-
http://knarf.english.upenn.edu/Southey/cornagri.html

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you Monk, this is fabulous.

Thank you!
I’ll be back tomorrow.
If I can, I have a very busy tomorrow, day and night. Darn.

Night. Zzzzzzzz
hey Opal :smile:
John Woods architect of Queens Square is referred to by Monk as a Freemason
there are mysterious rumours that John Woods death was because
he revealed too many freemason secrets using symbols on architecture so he was “taken out”

houses along Queens Square are numbered using Roman Numerals
according to legend
IV Queens Square is a link
- via an American Professor who lived there -
to THE IVY LEAGUE
which was officially known as "the Four League"
and
The Roman numeral IV
was often used instead of the word four
and the term 'IV League' came into use.
When spoken, the IV spelled out sounded like Ivy League