Black Magic related Question!

poyi

Premium Member
Considering the OP desperately seeking help if us continue arguing over rather black magic exist or if magic working or not in this thread is extremely unhelpful and arrogant.

Anyway...OP sorry we didn't offer much practical help but personally I do believe your circumstance.

poyi

Premium Member
Sorry I should have taken a look of your natal chart before my first reply.

I think the natal chart of OP can be read as the mutual receptions of Venus in Virgo and Mercury in Libra in each other rulership and the connection is the 12th mysitism magic being experienced in physical term and manifested 12th energy easily due to the natal potential of expressing as energy in physical term.

Ascendant as the door of physical self had opened the door of subconscious and the ultimate realm of unreal reality or the other reality beyond the physical world of 6th house. It is interesting in the sign of Virgo which rules the physical reality in Earth and physical world daily routines now being in the place that meant to be hidden has the meaning of daily routines but in 12th house therefore the Pisces of the other realm is being the physical reality. Also contains The Lord of time and space Saturn who is most solidly repressing the boundaries of our physical world in this configurations as suggesting the break of usual boundaries in a personal level due the the sign and relationship if 12th and ascendant lords.

Also Venus is the ruler of 8th house. See that Saturn also in mutual reception with Neptune in Capricorn Rx in angular house. Saturn, Neptune and Venus in a loop of sextile and trine not sure how tight the orbs are while Saturn opposes and square both 12th and ascendant rulers. In traditional rulership Jupiter and Mars each in their own rulership as their own final dispositors in this chart as 2nd and 3rd house rulers OP had mentioned he used to have good scores at school. Yet the 9th house higher mind and higher education is part of the issues I mentioned above. I think I will leave others to explore the issues of Aries 7th house, Mars placed in 1st in the sign of Scorpio and moon in Aries ruling 10th.

Anyway these are my astrological explaintions.

Last edited:

waybread

Considering the OP desperately seeking help if us continue arguing over rather black magic exist or if magic working or not in this thread is extremely unhelpful and arrogant.

Anyway...OP sorry we didn't offer much practical help but personally I do believe your circumstance.

I disagree, Poyi. I have offered a lot of practical advice; namely that Shankar stop believing in black magic, with multiple reasons why.

Poyi, may I ask if you are a member of a particular religious faith; and if so, which one?

Frisiangal

Hi Waybread,
My own thoughts are that it is difficult, if not impossible, for anyone to even theoretically rationalise academically or intellectually about another's belief system if and when they have never been personally subject to the experience of its teaching and implications. In seeking astrological guidance, the OP is in need of the perspective of one taught through the understandings of principles valid in Eastern culture and tradition.

My own anecdote was merely to serve as a descriptive example of partial empathy towards understanding the OP's concerns and was not meant for personal analysis. I chose the words and 'tongue in cheek' dialogue carefully so as not to offend. The souvenir bought really was only that to accompany the memories of 'gators and poison spiders in the bayou, hanging moss from trees, lattice railings, street cars, jazz on a river boat, banana trees, black fish and jambalaya, and steamy heat N.O style. No shadow or projection at all......unless it was so unconsciously invoked that I couldn't be aware of it, anyway (smileys not working).

waybread

Frisiangal, southern Louisiana and New Orleans are very special places, but they are also part of the modern United States. Perhaps you also visited the New Orleans office towers, football stadium, freeways, and saw evidence of the oil and gas industry. This isn't to deny the existence of "romantic" New Orleans and the bayous, something that fiction-writers and French Quarter merchants are happy to stress for tourists.

Perhaps you are correct, when you wrote:
... it is difficult, if not impossible, for anyone to even theoretically rationalise academically or intellectually about another's belief system if and when they have never been personally subject to the experience of its teaching and implications. In seeking astrological guidance, the OP is in need of the perspective of one taught through the understandings of principles valid in Eastern culture and tradition.

Yet this is what astrologers, clinical psychologists, and students of kabbalah do on a routine basis; notably astrologers like yourself who advise people on Internet forums. Indeed, medical astrologers on-line don't see the "patients" with whom they consult, and oftentime don't ask what is the native's ethnic or cultural background.

I don't know if you read all of my previous posts, but I have a lot of empathy for anyone who is badly frightened, and looking for some answer-- perhaps any answer-- to what troubles him. I don't know if you read Shankar's concern that someone might have mixed a dead man's ashes with his food, said a mantra over it, and consequently caused his school grades/marks to tumble after he had been a "topper" [sic] in his class.

But to fall back on cultural stereotypes isn't good enough. Are you suggesting that people from India "naturally" believe that a djinn enters their body if they eat the above sort of preparation? There is no unified "Eastern culture and tradition," let alone between India and other countries as well as within India. This is a broad-brush stereotype.

Shankar himself came to a western astrology website. So possibly he thought we had something to offer beyond the "culture and traditions" of his immediate area.

Is Shankar hoping to join the New India? What is the reason why he is so concerned about his school marks?

If he returns to this thread, I would like to ask him.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Good morning, Waybread,
Let me begin by saying that I have the utmost respect for your accumulated knowledge over many subjects and your ability to bring this over on any site in which you partake.

That said, it's a personal view that you love to debate and in your enthusiasm to put across your perspective you can flog a subject to death to make your point. That's fine, too, UNTIL you go off on a tangent, the astrology gets waylaid and personalities, as you perceive them, creep into the dialogue which then takes a turn towards personal confrontation. Maybe as a defence mechanism;who knows? But it should not happen on an astrology forum where, through knowledge of its symbolic methodology and meaning, its participants ought to know better....especially regarding their own natures. I remember one of my astrology teachers saying that astrologers always come up against Saturn in the other and still fail to recognise it.

Fear in any of Saturn's form has its manifested source. It isn't unconscious....Saturn doesn't work that way, does it? The confrontation of its cause is just too difficult to handle, and cause breeds effect. An 18 year old is still a child; there's more that isn't known, let alone understood, than is. The influence of Moon and Saturn's conditioning is very impressionable and can be too strong for natal Sun to (yet)
defend itself against.

Shankar himself came to a western astrology website. So possibly he thought we had something to offer beyond the "culture and traditions" of his immediate area

Do you honestly believe that ????

notably astrologers like yourself who advise people on Internet forums. Indeed, medical astrologers on-line don't see the "patients" with whom they consult, and oftentime don't ask what is the native's ethnic or cultural background

As far as I am aware I do not 'advise'. You may or may not have noticed that I mention the correlation of astro. symbolism that relates to what is asked. I use the objective 3rd person 'it' and not the subjective 2nd person 'you'. It's for the individual to judge for themselves what is and isn't relevant to them. When referring to myself, I do use 'I'.

I don't believe any astrologer interested in the health side of its manifestation thinks of him/herself as a 'consultant', nor an individual asking a medical question as 'a patient'. They simply pass on knowledge in the same manner as you, yourself, do, in the hope that it can be of some kind of influential help.
This is the medical section of an astrology forum, after all.

(Sorry; use of smiley page is still not working through my computer.))

waybread

Frisiangal, I am sorry that you feel this way about my posts, as I have the utmost respect for your wisdom and astrological knowledge. Frankly, to post a smiley face on your message would not be well-taken.

I have not deviated from the OP, but rather, I have put it into context. I regret that you and some others cannot see this.

We are all post-modern today, but regardless of what board this thread appears on, it doesn't appear that Shankar was asking for a medical analysis. Regardless, a lot of moral values are being expressed on this board, whether directly or indirectly, and I am comfortable with mine. it is regretable if others feel uncomfortable around them.

Last edited:

ShankarInTrouble

Waybread,
Not to sound harsh, but I've figured out what exact help I need. I'm requesting all you people to help me out on "that". And to answer your questions, I didn't come to this conclusion immediately as my problem surfaced. I consulted a number of psychiatrists, neurologists, hypnotherapists and all that they had to tell (and the reports that came henceforth) was that I was perfectly fine with a mild depression. Their treatment and medicines absolutely didn't help me. It was only after a year and 2 months that I came to this conclusion that black magic or spirit was the cause. And I've explained earlier as to why I'm saying this. And there's no reason why the people whom I met had to "trick" me. For, they never demanded money from me and were just trying to help me. And plus my teachers were shell shocked at my dippind performances that they personally offered to help me too. Even after using their services on that front, I have suffered and I am continuing to suffer. Please don't mistake me, but I wanted someone to either suggest a black magic expert in India, who has dealt with similar cases or suggest a way by which I can reach out to more people on this. I would like it if the thread dwells on what I want rather than having people talking with each other. Thanks! :)

dr. farr

Shankar:
Are you a follower of the Hindu faith? I ask because there is a certain pilgrimage circuit that has been used by others (of the Hindu faith) to overcome these types of problems.

poyi

Premium Member
Shankar couldn't offer you much help here regarding to expert that deals with black magic. I wish you all the best and sounds like you had done everything you could over a fairly long period of time I hope you will get relief soon!

Thank you for sharing your story!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Yes, I'm a Hindu by birth and I am a firm believer of God! Do tell me more :)

According to the Jaimini (astrology) Shaivaite adepts I knew (at Ponmudi forest, Kerala) the intentful pilgrimage to the following 12 jyotilinga temples (in the exact order given), will be of great spiritual therapeutic benefit for the person making the pilgrimage with the purpose of seeking benefic spiritual influences to free them from their spiritual problems: the final completing or "final purifying" pilgrimage will be to the "pancha boola sthala" fire temple:

The jyotilinga temples, in the order to be visited, and the state where each temple is located, are as follow:

1st: Somnath temple-Gujarat

2nd: Mahakaleshwara temple-Madhya Pradesh

3rd: Baidyanath temple-Jharkhand

4th: Omkareshwar temple-Madhya Pradesh

5th: Bhimashankar temple-Maharashtra

6th: Rameshwar temple-Tamil Nadu

7th: Grishmeshwar temple-Maharashtra (Ellora Cave area)

8th: Aundha Nagnath temple-Maharashtra

9th: Visheakarmeshwar temple-Uttar Pradesh

10th: Malikarjuna temple-Andhra Pradesh

11th: Ghushmeshwar temple-Rajasthan

12th: Kedarnath temple-Uttarakhand

...the completion is then by pilgrimage to the pancha boola sthala location:

Arunchaleswar Fire temple-Tamil Nadu

...best wishes on your spiritual journey!

ShankarInTrouble

Shankar couldn't offer you much help here regarding to expert that deals with black magic. I wish you all the best and sounds like you had done everything you could over a fairly long period of time I hope you will get relief soon!

Thank you for sharing your story!
Thanks poyi!

ShankarInTrouble

According to the Jaimini (astrology) Shaivaite adepts I knew (at Ponmudi forest, Kerala) the intentful pilgrimage to the following 12 jyotilinga temples (in the exact order given), will be of great spiritual therapeutic benefit for the person making the pilgrimage with the purpose of seeking benefic spiritual influences to free them from their spiritual problems: the final completing or "final purifying" pilgrimage will be to the "pancha boola sthala" fire temple:

The jyotilinga temples, in the order to be visited, and the state where each temple is located, are as follow:

1st: Somnath temple-Gujarat

2nd: Mahakaleshwara temple-Madhya Pradesh

3rd: Baidyanath temple-Jharkhand

4th: Omkareshwar temple-Madhya Pradesh

5th: Bhimashankar temple-Maharashtra

6th: Rameshwar temple-Tamil Nadu

7th: Grishmeshwar temple-Maharashtra (Ellora Cave area)

8th: Aundha Nagnath temple-Maharashtra

9th: Visheakarmeshwar temple-Uttar Pradesh

10th: Malikarjuna temple-Andhra Pradesh

11th: Ghushmeshwar temple-Rajasthan

12th: Kedarnath temple-Uttarakhand

...the completion is then by pilgrimage to the pancha boola sthala location:

Arunchaleswar Fire temple-Tamil Nadu

...best wishes on your spiritual journey!
Thanks! I'll try to go about with it asap!

waybread

Shankar, good luck to you with this problem-- and with how you deal with the next ones and the next ones that will inevitably follow you in life, as they do to us all.

Please realize that your faith in the Universal Good will be stronger than a concoction of human ashes mixed with your food and a mantra said over it.

You do the God/s in whom you believe a disservice by imagining otherwise.

ShankarInTrouble

Yes, curses are real. Not sure I`d call them black magic though, from one point of view it`s bad, from another the person using it is just ridding the world of a pest.

But they only work on people who are weaker than the caster mentally. I`d suggest toughening up a bit overall as a person.
Curses are different from Black magic because the former is given to the victim because he deserves it(for some wrong doing of his). Also, it requires the giver to know of how to give one. On the other hand, black magic is done out of jealousy and it is vice. The victim becomes a puppet.

The Ram

Ok. So this person can control you like a puppet, then why would that person be jealous of you if he can play you like a fiddle...Doesn`t make sense imo.

I think your confidence and self esteem have been damaged by some past event and you havn`t really yet put the pieces back together. Deep down you`re angry at yourself for this weakness, so now you`ve projected your insecurities on external tormenters that are out to get you.

For me personally I laugh at curses. Zero fucks are given over curses or black magicians trying to control me. But I`ve gotten over many of the fears that debilitated me when I was younger.

It`s your fear that`s hurting you right now. Even if this is real, it`s still your fear that is doing you in here. How do you think you can stand up to those attacks if mentally you`re on unsteady ground...

Live your life, get your confidence back, face your fears.

poyi

Premium Member
Once became a puppet than there is nothing to jealous about anymore. Well it seem all very dark side of Pluto, Power/control to me this Black magic thing.

filly

Members,
Is there an indication of black magic done on a person in his/her horoscope? I am quite sure that I have some black magic done on me. Is there a remedy for it, like, can someone refer me people or places in India where one can find a remedy for this?
Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Hi trouble! ;)

I don't think someone has done black magic on you. Looking at your Natal Chart I think you have a propensity for spiritism since you born.

12H ruler in your 1st in mutual reception with your Ascendant ruler in the 12th!

I see it as an open channel that you can have access if you want to.
I don't think it harmful for you for there's mutual reception and they recieve you in their domicile and exaltation.
What id consider harmful is the Sun combustion in the 12th, which is making you fearful and not seeing the situation clear. Maybe you feel overburn with their presence in your life.
Sun rules the 11th of hopes and wishes, of friends, etc...maybe you wish not this situation that you are aware already, maybe you which to be 'normal' and so on...
The Sun rules your mom 2H so maybe your family consern of reality and possessions in the 'real' world is opressing you within your quite different reality
Maybe your family has religious views and rituals that dont approve/ matchyour spiritual awareness( Jupiter in the 6H opposite you in the 12th.

I can see that influences your studies Mercury the ruler of the 12th, rules the 9th as well! So in my opinion it might be demanded of you to shift in between both houses if you want to successed at least in one! Those 2 houses (12/9) work together and you can not acknowledge one and leave the other. When you surpress the 12H issues for the 9th (religion and studies) the 12H may claim you back at some time. But only you can solve the mistery. Blocking it would worsen your situation.
Im just a learner so keep seeking for the help you need and you shall find it! ;)

Horary Astrology is very good to answer this type of questions. I recomend you searching how it works and then comeback and pose your questions.

Zonark

Waybread, if you have no exposure to black magick and exorcisms, you cannot drive home your point that they do not exist. Please google Chottanikara Bhagavathy Temple, and you'll find videos of exorcism and black magick. And let me tell all you guys one thing, I never claimed I was a victim until I saw it. When I went to some exorcists on this, on chanting of certain verses, my body starting involuntarily shaking and vibrating. I have also visited some people who pulled something black from out of my mouth from my stomach. I have done enough analysis on this and I have been diagonised of having black magick poisoned food in my stomach. The concept is that people mix a dead man's ash along with some mantra onto some food and give it to you. The Islam concept says that when his is done, a spirit (called jinn) gets into your body and unless and until the black magick poisoned food is removed(by vomiting) the jinn stays in the body and brings about the desired impact for which a person has been victimised. Please google more about what I'm telling and you'll get to understand all that I'm telling. The only unfortunate thing is that I've gone to four or five people on this and they couldn't get it out.(I'm saying this because I've responded positively to trials of exorcism. So, someone please refer me some place or person who can remedy this in India. Thanks!

Hello Shankar, I have worked with black magic in the past many times and hope to be of some assistance.

First, Dr. Farr's pilgrimage circuit would be very auspicious. It may however not remove this black magic.

Did you visit a Sufi temple, was the exorcist Sufi when the black was removed from you?

It is important to understand the type of black magic you are dealing with. If you have ingested ashed human remains due to a covert black magic attack you are dealing with necromancy and necrotic spirit oppression. This is not full blown possession and, unless the ashes were of a former black magician or very willful being it is unlikely to ever progress to such a state however oppression is difficult enough to deal with.

Two ways you can approach this; counter it with purity rites or more black magic. The type of counteroffensive magic to be used if black is spirit cannibalization. This is an empowering of your Rajas flame body, you stoke the flames of the body of passions which when brought to a wrathful consuming state will become hungry and devour and burn up any infesting energetic host within your aura.

Darken a room. Draw with chalk or some other implement a large conduit symbol on the ground and a seal around it. Eat a feast rich in Pitta, hot and salty things that will inflame your appetite. Smoke hash in large quantities before. Crouch on the balls of your feet and hands, open your mouth and salivate like a hungry beast. Let thoughts of fire, burning and consumption overwhelm you. Think of being so hungry the most disgusting foods would not nauseate; to the point of decayed human flesh. The spirit's presence should gradually become apparent. If you have already eaten it, you will now digest it. If not and it lingers outside your body, grab it, eat it and digest it. When excreting waste later, any traces left should be expelled from such a hostile scorching environment. If you are not successful at inducing the psychodrama of digesting decaying human, it might be enough to make you vomit spectacularly which could also expel the spirit. You have to really try and imagine it as vividly as possible either way.

To approach the problem with white magic requires purification. Eat very simply for a week, no salt sugar bitters sours or fats and absolutely no drugs at all then fast, optimally only taking water for a period of a few days. When beginning the ritual you must take no water at all. Nothing must pass your lips and your body must be pure from decaying food. You must prepare a bath in a thoroughly purified basin scrubbed with salt and water, preferably while repeating the holy mantra of a wisdom being strongly associated with purification, light and compassion. Make the water as cool as is tolerable, submerge yourself in it leaving just enough to breathe and acknowledge the spirit's presence. It is most likely a hungry preta and you must now become the vehicle for its passage to the light. Call forth the light, make it known to the spirit that it must go, close your eyes and let the water become a bath of light. Cold, clear and purifying. Take a deep breath and go all the way in. Hold your breath as if you hold your very essence and feel the vastness of the light rush through you to carry that which is not of the living to its final destination, putting infinite distance between you and this lost spirit. Reemerge when you feel your boundaries have been cleansed. If you do not feel they have, repeat the process once more. Do it no more than twice though for your own physical well being. Break the fast gradually, reversing the way you eased into it.

If this is stronger magic, imbued with complex intent and a being of some marked spiritual power, these simple techniques will not work for you. In that case try Farr's recommendation; a journey like that will probably take care of this problem and then some!