Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Re: Sports astrology

Pak didn't get 'Mauka' to lit those fireworks but India hv strong chances to encash this 'Mauka'. ”9ý0
India and south Africa both will perform opposite to what cricket pundits are expecting from them.

India should reach the comfort zone during game. Lets see if they can make this 'Mauka' alive or not

Devil

@Bluetooth - Which team should be considered Asc for tmrw? Shall Ind be considered as they are WC champs or First name dispalyed or consider toss method? Your kind reply will be appreciable...

bluetooth

@Bluetooth - Which team should be considered Asc for tmrw? Shall Ind be considered as they are WC champs or First name dispalyed or consider toss method? Your kind reply will be appreciable...

That will depend on toss.
But if we leave that thing a side and look at the natal charts of both teams and track record of both teams, indications are much to delight Indian fans.
in addition, afflicted moon conjuncting Ketu and uranus also favoring underdog, who is India coincidentally .

I am attaching a link which describes what happened last month, when moon was placed much similarly

http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-west-indies-2014-15/engine/match/722345.html

Last edited:

meshoaib

That will depend on toss.
But if we leave that thing a side and look at the natal charts of both teams and track record of both teams, indications are much to delight Indian fans.
in addition, afflicted moon conjuncting Ketu and uranus also favoring underdog, who is India coincidentally .

I am attaching a link which describes what happened last month, when moon was placed much similarly

http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-west-indies-2014-15/engine/match/722345.html

Well, u r quite right that this will b a happy news 4 all indians but jibriel (revan) declared at astrogle forum that india will play whole WC as ASC??

SSB

India Vs South Africa, 13th Match Pool B, 22 February 2015

WC JINX CAN BE BROKEN

cricastro

I was using favorite on Ascendant method till now but it didn't work till now in this world cup.... so i wanted to change my method to assign Ascende as per kit colors now. When i saw the chart for India Vs South Africa match which has Gemini rising and South Africa as favorite i just thought that Gemini's Mercury as Green and Ascendent Gemini for SA as Fav fit both ways so in this match it doesn't make any difference because both ways South Africa is ASC and India in DSC unless south Africa goes with their Pink kit. only if they use pink kit than South Africa will be DSC.

Now in this chart Advantage goes to Underdogs... or you may say Descendent team Which is India. Because L7 Jupiter is in Moon's aspect and Moon also Square POF, so the Descendent team wins, Which in this case is India.

cricastro

2nd Match UAE Vs Srilanka I' ll go with the ASC team here for a win, and according to color method i ve no doubt that it is UAE which is the ASC team. Remember i am no more using fav on asc method for now. so are we going to see an huge upset?

cricastro

sorry mistake in assigning color in 2nd match i though UAE has blackish kit so i gave them ascendant but match is betwwn Afghanistan and srilanka and Afghanistan kit is lighter than srilanka so asc goes to srilanka. and asc team wins which is srilanka

Last edited:

usmanazam

sorry mistake in assigning color in 2nd match i though UAE has blackish kit so i gave them ascendant but match is betwwn Afghanistan and srilanka and Afghanistan kit is lighter than srilanka so asc goes to srilanka. and asc team wins which is srilanka

can be a upset.

srvn

India vs South Africa, 13th Match, Pool B

long time i have been here .. today ind is going to break the records

strong fight by sa middle orders but ind is having an edge ..

indian key players :rohit , ashwin

sa key players: captain and miller ..

will post details analysis soon....

Jibreil

Banned

IS a VOC moon guarantee for favorite to win ??

Well, I dont hv much knowledge but as far as my small sphere of knowledge goes, It doesnt. Me and Jibreil have discussed so many events when underdog won under VOC moon. and John Frawley himself has suggested Jibreil that one should not consider a VOC moon as final testimony.

I request Jibreil to throw some light on the point as well.

Sure BT, glad to share some light on this subject.

Moon VOC means ASC/Favorites to win when no other testimony is found. By ASC doesn't have to be favorites every time. ASC means the stronger of the two. Pre-IPL 2 the Favorite / Underdog method use to work very well, things have changed after that. This only applies to Frawley's method of Sports Astrology, KP/Vedic users do not need to be confused.

usmanazam

Sure BT, glad to share some light on this subject.

Moon VOC means ASC/Favorites to win when no other testimony is found. By ASC doesn't have to be favorites every time. ASC means the stronger of the two. Pre-IPL 2 the Favorite / Underdog method use to work very well, things have changed after that. This only applies to Frawley's method of Sports Astrology, KP/Vedic users do not need to be confused.

+1 to Sir bluetooth and ssb.

bluetooth

As said earlier, moon conjuncting Uranus again delivered troubles to both favourites today but strong mercury in Lanka's natal chart let them finish on a high while weak mercury in SA's natal chart became too harmful for them.

cricastro

England is going to play with Scotland just in an hour from now. This chart of the event shows that moon is clearly VoC which gives testimony for Favorite win. But Moon is 1st house and L10 Saturn conjunct MC by Antisca makes me think the other way and indicate a win for the Ascendant team. By kit color method Scotland is clearly the Ascendant team and it seems that they can make England out of this WC today.

Status
Not open for further replies.