what is the biggest stellium you have seen

CapAquaPis

I have a stellium of Mars (9'), Jupiter (6'), Saturn (24-25') and Lilith (25-26') in the sign of Virgo 3rd house...and this is considered a malefic alignment. And it made my dominant sign Virgo, but clashes with my Sun/Moon conjunction (6' apart) in Aquarius in the 8th (Moon in 20', Sun in 26')...am I much of a Virgo?

Miso

İ have got saturn mars venus lilith in 12th house.
My asc saturn and mars in cancer.
Venus and lilith in gemini.
And i have got the worst aspect ive ever seen in my life its mars conjunction saturn in cancer 12th house :( am i too unlucky :(

chiamaria

Ann Coulter has sun, moon, Mercury, venus and Mars in sagittarius. Don't know her time of birth, but if her ascendant is in sagittarius as well then that makes ALL her personal placements in saggie!

Libra Art

Ann Coulter has sun, moon, Mercury, venus and Mars in sagittarius. Don't know her time of birth, but if her ascendant is in sagittarius as well then that makes ALL her personal placements in saggie!

I got 6 in Libra, Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars Uranus and Pluto. I'm a Gemini Asc.

I personally have 5 planets in 1st house.....3 in sagittarius, all in conjunction,and two in capricorn, also in conjunction. They are all bit contradictory. In the order by distance from the ascendant: Saturn, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Moon.

NotMelissa

My stellium isn't that big, but it links up most of my chart so it's impactful.

I have an 8th house NN/moon/mars/Jupiter conjuction that is square sun and sextile venus, and trine ASC and Neptune.

Eris Volt

its mine
sun moon venus saturn in aries on house X

I have almost the same, I have sun, Mars, Mercury, north node in the tenth but Mars, Mercury, north node and Venus in Pisces. I call it a party instead when explaining to other's withwith a stellium in their chart, it sounds more appealing to those who are fanatically connected to astrology like me.

Eris Volt

In 1499 Johannes Stoffler,mathmatician,astrologer,astronomer and priest,predicted that a deluge would cover the planet in 1524.
Sun,Saturn,Mercury,Jupiter,Mars and Venus in Pisces,Moon in opposition.

Chiron and Neptune also in Pisces.

JU/SA conjunction on 10 Feb 1524 @ 9 Pisces.

J.R.R.

Truly amazing!

katy thomas

5 planet stellium in 1st house. 13 sign astrology tropical is wrong. only capricorn Prometheus 13 wheel is correct. January 18th 1989 4 18 am north kansas city.. Missouri ophiuchus rising. uranus neptune saturn venus and sun all in sagittarius. yes sagittarius mot capricorn like I thought

shelzsoul

I have moon,Venus,mars, Mercury stellium in Scorpio in 5th house. 6 planets total in 5th house with sun in Sagittarius. I am a mess! Saturn in 12th house in Gemini.
If anyone has any advice, I would be very very grateful. Also, my 1st child, a son, died at 15 months old. 3 months later I was pregnant with my first daughter. Then my mom died and 2 months later I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter. Then my brother died and 1 month later I was pregnant with my 3rd daughter.
Dec. 2nd, 1972 at 6:59 pm, in Baraboo, Wisconsin, USA. <3

shelzsoul

I have four of my five personal planets in a tight stellium in the last degrees of Gemini with three of the four (Sun, Venus, and Mars) virtually on top of one another and the fourth (Mercury) only four degrees away. As it happens, however, I also have my Descendant and my Black Moon Lilith in Gemini but in the early degrees.

I have same in scorpio, with Neptune & sun following in sagittarius...all in the 5th house. 12/02/1972 @ 6:59pm in Baraboo WI

stephenkafaya

i have seen someone with three stelliums in 7th, 9th and 12th house. he's an aquarius rising born in 1990.
only one planet is out of the stelliums; mars.
what i was trying to figure out is how the square of 9th and 12th house stelliums gonna work.

LushBomb

All of my personal planets except for 4h Jupiter in Scorpio are conjunct. I have 3 planets in the 7th house and 3 in the 8th house, all consecutively conjunct one another. 4 of the planets are in Aquarius, 2 in Pisces. The Sun is the connector between the two houses, conjunct the 8th house cusp by 3 degrees and definitely felt mostly in that house (though 7th is felt also).

(Aquarius) 7Mars cj 7Moon cj 7/8Sun cj 8Venus cj (Pisces) 8Saturn cj 8Mercury

The kicker is that Jupiter squares everybody in the configuration (0degrees square to Moon, yay) except for Mercury, who thankfully gets a trine.

I've had a ton of trouble figuring it out, although now that some pieces have fallen into place it makes more sense. 4th, 7th, and 8th house themes dominate my life. Sun and Moon sextile the Midheaven (with Lilith conjunct within 1 degree), so that brings the 10th house into reasonably heavy play also.

People have always described me as very 'intense' (though pleasant, which seems a strange combo!). I also have Pluto in Scorpio 2 degrees conjunct the NN(on the 29th degree) quintiling Mars and squaring the rest of the stellium, and with that Lilith on the midheaven. Pluto and Mars both aspect the ascendant, the first by trine, the second by opposition. Well. You get the picture.

Definitely not the most planets in a stellium but man, let me tell you these stelliums run me ragged. I love them though now that I'm beginning to understand myself~ :love:

capropa

My mother has six planets in Sagittarius all clustered around her IC, the only planet above her horizon is actually her unaspected Cancer Saturn in the 11th house, she's quite the mess.

11squared

I have a personal planet stellium 4 planets in Leo..

Sun,Moon, Mercury and widely mars.

I have Leo sun, moon, mercury, venus and saturn split between the 9th and 10th houses. I have scorpio ascendent, uranus and north node. Sun is in the 10th. No air sign planets placements at all. I have recently been introduced to what a stellium actually
Is and i am fascinated, i would love any input from the community :)

CapAquaPis

We had the 2020 great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on Dec 21st last year in cusp capricorn/Aquarius, then we had the May 5, 2000 stellium of the naked eye planets in Taurus; and the 5th day of the 5th month of the 55th year of the 20th century on the 5th day of the week: May 5, 1955 conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus in the sign of Cancer.

Claire19

I have Leo sun, moon, mercury, venus and saturn split between the 9th and 10th houses. I have scorpio ascendent, uranus and north node. Sun is in the 10th. No air sign planets placements at all. I have recently been introduced to what a stellium actually
Is and i am fascinated, i would love any input from the community :)

you are saying you have 5 planets n Leo? some say that the planets need to be conjunct each other for true stellium. 3 is the minimum.. so you would have some squares at least from Scorpio ascendant and Uranus. What is your relationship with father and authority figures such as bosses and landlords etc I wonder!