SATURN is sole undisputed ruler of AQUARIUS - discuss

JUPITERASC

4_rulers.jpg

AJ Astrology

What are your aspects of Uranus JupiterAsc? What is housed in Aquarius? Do you not find that your natal placements are more accurate with Aquarius being lord. For myself, even though I have no major planets in Aquarius, the entities that are there are definitely more accurately described with Uranus rather than Saturn. I am surprised that it is not obvious in your own natal.

Hi Opal,

I see nothing of the sort. The outers move way too slow to be of any value to an individual chart. I will accept the argument that the outers apply to entire generations, but nothing more.

david starling

Hi Opal,

I see nothing of the sort. The outers move way too slow to be of any value to an individual chart. I will accept the argument that the outers apply to entire generations, but nothing more.

By this logic, the faster the movement, the greater the value. So the order of value:

Mercury, more value than Venus. Then, decreasing value, with Saturn of least value for the Traditionalistic planets.

The "snapshot" Chart configuration is what counts, not how fast the transits are. [IMO]

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal,

Uranus is very tightly aspecting personal points and inner planets in my chart. Maybe that is why I notice it strongly natally. But what you choose to accept is totally up to you.

This thread does not leave room for discussion, nor is it about your subject matter. It is solely about Saturn being the ruler of Aquarius. Nothing really to discuss.

If you would like to discuss it, this is not the proper thread. Opal out, again.

CapAquaPis

My planetary hour and day of week: 2pm on a Friday means I have Mercury. Combined with Uranus and Saturn (traditional), this can explain genderfluidity. These planets (Mercury square and opposite Saturn and/or Uranus)-Aquarius sun/moon here : I'm a Mercurian with a lot of Uranian and Saturnian natures. I identify as both male and female, although I'm a hetero bio-male. Mercury and Uranus are thought to influence LGBT traits on some people's natal charts.

CapAquaPis

Jupiter in Aquarius is a major benefic for anyone with this placement (can this apply for 11th house as well?) Astrologer Alyssa Sharpe Trahan claimed to have this in her natal chart. She said many people with this placement are very humanitarian, helpful and caring towards others. They are natural teachers, medical practitioners and caregivers depending on other natal chart factors.

david starling

Uranus is very tightly aspecting personal points and inner planets in my chart. Maybe that is why I notice it strongly natally. But what you choose to accept is totally up to you.

This thread does not leave room for discussion, nor is it about your subject matter. It is solely about Saturn being the ruler of Aquarius. Nothing really to discuss.

If you would like to discuss it, this is not the proper thread. Opal out, again.

Actually, this thread invites discussion. Its provocative leading statement isn't meant to be the last word. :smile:

Gemini888

How do you explain the weirdness of Gemini? :lol:
Hermes is one the most unpredictable Gods. He acts like a child yet works for Hades. He can make almost anything sound reasonable. Castro and Pollux, the main inspiration of Gemini, are two people who exchange their place on Earth and in Hades once a year. Even Gemini itself rules over both Mercury (thievery) and NN (higher development)

Gemini isn't usually associated with weirdness though. Could be that Gemini is so quick to make sense of the weirdness for everyone while Aqua embraces it?

david starling

Hermes is one the most unpredictable Gods. He acts like a child yet works for Hades. He can make almost anything sound reasonable. Castro and Pollux, the main inspiration of Gemini, are two people who exchange their place on Earth and in Hades once a year. Even Gemini itself rules over both Mercury (thievery) and NN (higher development)

Gemini isn't usually associated with weirdness though. Could be that Gemini is so quick to make sense of the weirdness for everyone while Aqua embraces it?

I would say Gemini hides it, and Aquarius flaunts it. :biggrin: