which planet/s, house/s, ascendant gives beautiful skin?

ritz

which planet or planets , house or houses , particular ascendant gives beautiful skin?

does combustion of any planet prevents beautiful skin?

and by beautiful i don't mean 'fair' , any complexion but clear, smooth, glowing, healthy skin.

although it would be interesting to also know what gives someone a dusky skin and someone a fair complexion.

thank you.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

If Venus is strong at angle, in your sect team, and Venus alloted to the ascendant or lot of fortune, combustion won't really damage your appareance. I said appareance as general, not only skin, although it correlate in some degree.

ritz

If Venus is strong at angle, in your sect team, and Venus alloted to the ascendant or lot of fortune, combustion won't really damage your appareance. I said appareance as general, not only skin, although it correlate in some degree.

ok thank you. could you clear this for me , what you mean when you say at an angle?

SunConjunctUranus

Ascendant and Midheaven point are angle, along with Descendant and IC.

Hi ritz,

I didn't aware, you posted this on Vedic forum because I thought this was on natal forum. Though I myself using sidereal just like most Jyotish, but keep the method separate. As far as I know (in Jyotish Astrology), combust planets is one of the worst debilitation criteria, especially the planets are in criminal to your Ascendant.

Maybe there will be some Jyotish expert could help.

Cheers.

VenusS

Moon without afflictions, generally. But in specific cases, (which means even with a good moon) afflicted mercury would give you an afflicted skin.

ritz

Moon without afflictions, generally. But in specific cases, (which means even with a good moon) afflicted mercury would give you an afflicted skin.

i have a friend who's skin is really even toned he is on the fairer side with glowing skin.. like models.. i wonder what in his chart would denote good skin details -

scorpio rising (anuradha 2), cancer sun (pushya2), leo moon (magha3), aries mars (bharni1), cancer mercury (ashlesa 4), cancer jupiter (punarvasu4), gemini venus (ardra2), sag saturn (utshad1), capricorn rahu (sravana2), cancer ketu (pushya4)...

thank you for ur reply