Could someone point me in the right direction regarding my Career ?

Hey everyone,
Recently I've been trying to figure out what career path to chose. By nature Im quite analytical but also have a strong intuition when it comes to researching stuff, finding out the core reasons behind things.
I've been wondering if Astrology could give me a few pointers in the right direction, as to what kind of Career I could enjoy and be pretty successful at ?

I've attached my birth-chart.

Attachments

• my_birthchart.png
    my_birthchart.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 56

Cary2

Banned
Hey everyone,
Recently I've been trying to figure out what career path to chose. By nature Im quite analytical but also have a strong intuition when it comes to researching stuff, finding out the core reasons behind things.
I've been wondering if Astrology could give me a few pointers in the right direction, as to what kind of Career I could enjoy and be pretty successful at ?

I've attached my birth-chart.

Disclaimer: I am assuming that the birth time is accurate. If it is not, there will be significant errors in this interpretation. Your chart reflects you tendencies only. Free Will is still the dominant force.

I recommend the job of therapist, like a psychologist, psychiatrist or something similar where your perception of human nature will be exercised.

Also art. Especially art that is allied to technology such as you find in a recording studio.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Anything heavy Mercury - business, writing, teaching, selling, banking, divination, anything to do with documents, interpretation, exchange and giving and taking.

petosiris

Banned
Under the rays is one of the worst states of planets with respect to the universe (ecliptical and heliacal placement). Midheaven is best state of planets with respect to the nativity (angles), so that obviously is moderately placed Mercury, and the Midheaven along with the Sun predominate actions by virtue of their greatest heating force. If Mercury was anywhere else, unless morning rising, it probably would not predominate action.

petosiris

Banned
Mercury is also in the same sign as the Sun, and attending (the only attending planet), it will bring honour based on ''intelligence, education, and the care and management of affairs''.

petosiris

Banned
I don't take the asc term ruler as special, though Mercury also predominates the Lot of Fortune by term and aspect, which indicates riches through eloquence and trade.

petosiris

Banned
So how does Mercury being in the sign of Scorpio affect this choice?

Scorpio is solid (fixed) and autumnal (earthy) sign, so perhaps it can be related to buildings, foundations, agriculture etc. rather than barter, though I do not believe it is possible to foretell precisely every possible occupation, since there are such a variety of them, and they increase every day. In my opinion, the intellectual element (Mercury) is primary in this chart, rather than the physical (Mars) or graceful (Venus).

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Scorpio is solid (fixed) and autumnal (earthy) sign,

so perhaps it can be related to buildings, foundations, agriculture etc.
rather than barter,
though I do not believe it is possible to foretell precisely every possible occupation, since
there are such a variety of them, and they increase every day.
In my opinion, the intellectual element (Mercury) is primary in this chart,
rather than the physical (Mars)
or graceful (Venus).
Mercurys effects go in many directions
depending on the changes of the zodia and the interactions of the stars,

and yields quite varied results :smile:

knowledge for some, selling for others, service for others, trade or teaching for others
farming or public employment for still others.
To some it grants authority, rentals, labor contracting, rhythmical performance
the display of public service, the acquisition of personal attendants.

As for the end result
Mercury will make everything capricious in outcome.

source: Vettius Valens THE ANTHOLOGY
free online translation at https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf