Never seen a chart like this one

Ekonomist13

Hello everyone!

I've just recently started studying astrology and trying to make sense of the patterns shown in natal charts which I can easily relate to in my life.
Lately, I've became aware of not one, but 4 psychological disorders which sometimes give me the means and the will to succeed, while most of the times rob me of control over my interests and emotions.

So as always when I try to distance myself from stress and hard decisions, I've taken up some astrology. Bear in mind, I've always noticed some patterns in people's personalities and their birthdays, even using those patterns to impress people quite accurately. However, when I attempted a correlation research on horoscope and 16 personality test results, I came up with nothing scientifically significant, so that was the end of that era (of course, I still use the patterns I can find in my life with confidence).

So while studying my own natal chart, I noticed it lacked some red lines (hard aspects?). Charts belonging to my friends always had way more (at least 4-5 long red lines - oppositions or squares...). Then I thought, OK, maybe this is what a chart of bipolar people look like. And then I found an article online containing the charts of all celebrities known to be bipolar, and got shocked to find even more of the red aspects in those charts. Just by glancing at those, one would say that the native of the chart probably had a lot of talents, if not anything else.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen so many planets stacked in so little houses. I'm confused! Trying to interpret all of those contained a lot of contradictions which I couldn't possibly make sense of. Even though, to be honest, my life is not that easy to make sense of anyway.

With all this in mind, I would be very thankful if some of you astrological enthusiasts take a look at my chart and help me make some logical sense out of it, as well as shed some light on why is it that much different than anyone's I know.

With respect,
Toni

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_toni.38901.97748.png
    astro_w2gw_toni.38901.97748.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately your chart has expired. See if you can save it to your computer, then upload it as an attachment to your next post, which will be a clickable thumbnail. If you're working off a cell phone, try imgur.com and post the link.

Keep in mind that everyone born around your birth date will also have a chart similar to yours.

Ekonomist13

Hello!

Thank You for accepting and answering. I've added the chart again. Yes, I am aware of the fact that I should have a similar looking chart like other people born in my area around that time. (Un)fortunately, noone has been born those days (there was a war raging in Croatia) - except for my friend born 2nd February same year; and even though his chart has a similar looking geometrical layout, he has 10 times more hard aspects (red lines) than me.

I only have that one Sun - Jupiter opposition and don't know what to make of this.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Toni,

incase inputs come handy to pick, reflect and adapt as relevant :

asc lord moon with rahu NNode over cap 6th,
diplomatic-tactical abilities, toxic health issues intestinal-lungs-knees etc;

rise-fall in life, prayers for welfare for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
may wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode over cancer 12th, hyper-sensitive-intuitive;
visions, spiritual realisations through pain-injury-surgery
heart-lungs-feet etc; tending to foreign-distant lands/travels;

sat-mars-venus acq 7th, aptitude for mechatronics and innovation;
craving for affections but difficult to manifest;

lords 1/7 moon-sat over cap-acq 2/12, same lord sat,
keeping emotionally neutral towards each other in marriage/relationship;

sat own acq 8th, success amidst adversity;
good for long life, insurance gains,
chronic health issues urological-piles-sciatica etc,

sat 7th lord over 8th for losses,
could be suggestive of sickness for spouse;

separative node ketu now 1.5yr transit sat-mars-venus acq
pain-injury-surgery; detachment in marriage-relationship;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers Mon evenings;

taurus-venus 11th inimical for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;

inimical venus lord 11th over acq 7th,
gains from spouse, but under stress-delay;
abdominal-kidney-sciatic health issues;

jup virgo 3rd, critical thinking,
audit-quality management advisory roles;

sun-mer pisces 9th, mer debilated, emotional and confused;
literary-oratory aptitudes;
jup aspect own pisces, debilation cancelled, luck protected,
gradual improvements in luck-education-father-travels-spirituality;

sat now 2.5yrs transit moon-rahu cap 6th, health-employment
under much emotional stress, toxic issues to care;

hope jup year ahead transit own sag 5th helps with
luck-edu-romance-children-advisory position, trine aries 10th supportive of career,
and trine leo 2nd for family-finances-education-speech;

do promptly ack, share pointwise salient feedbacks how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-events-trends-prospects etc and how helpful-remedies etc,
which could be of interest to learn about here,

wishing gradual improvements in luck, though under stress-delays,
mer lord 9th for luck from the moon, settling at 32+,
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart for debilated mercury,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Ekonomist13

Wow :O

kshantaram, that is just scary :O Thank You very much for Your effort!
Did You use modern astrology or did You combine it with some vedic? I've never seen guides including health in aspects before.

So yeah, that pretty much chronologically sums it up for me, so I guess You can see the pattern. Now, whenever I change/adapt, I seem to always end up in same situations, different partners/health issues.

Thankfully, nothing serious so far :)

But yeah, most of my life I had allergies (manifested in airways), 2 surgeries (throat - anginas, and appendix - so yeah, lungs and intestines pretty much xD ) The problems stopped with a natural remedy which I don't know if I should be mentioning. But You would already know xD

Now, that's alright, intolerance to milk, which I drink anyway (obviously it doesn't hurt as much as it tastes good to me xD)

Hoping nothing bad happens to my knees, even though they hurt when climate changes xD

Everything regarding my career path is spot on. I'm about to start a consulting/quality management company.

And yeah, it's a rollercoaster and You got it all right :O

Does this mean it's gonna keep on repeating or do I have to look for transits for farther predictions? Because it's interesting that the prognosis stops right where I am right now :biggrin: :happy:
Interesting story with this "offer red flowers every monday" --> is that referring to an Aries or a Taurus? I'm guessing it should be one of my ex-s, but there's more of them possible xD
And regarding romance, I practically stopped thinking about it. It feels too easy to jump into a relationship only to end up hurt and/or hurting somebody. I feel like it has to grow in my life, probably with someone I know quite a bit of time. So the question is, if I'm not patient enough to wait for the right moment as in the stars, will I hurt my chance to find true romance?

Cuz if so, then me choosing not to think about it feels right even more ^_^

Last edited:

Amit89

You have Jupiter in the 3rd trining your 6th house planets so there will be luck in your life and I feel you are focused on work quiet a lot.

You also put your energies in relationships and enjoy people.

Astrologistical

Jupiter tightly opposite Sun is the type of luck that, yes you survived a car accident, but you still had the car accident. A Scorpio Pluto 120 a Pisces Mercury could be a shrink or a muckraking journalist. If you're considering relocation, reach me at Astrologistical@mail.com. - Drew

PS - I encourage folk to read these economists: Robert Reich, Jeffrey Sachs, Naomi Klein, Joseph Stiglitz, Gar Alperovitz. My fav lefty writers are Ralph Nader, Michael Moore, Al Franken, Thom Hartmann, Bernie Sanders.

watcherofthesouth

Very difficult time for you - Sade Sati. Transiting Saturn is approaching your Moon in Capricorn. You will learn loss and detachment at this time (money/friends/family) and much emotional distress, even humiliation. Many who are going through Sade Sati discover astrology during the 7.5 year transit. You are almost half way through.

Ekonomist13

Very difficult time for you - Sade Sati. Transiting Saturn is approaching your Moon in Capricorn. You will learn loss and detachment at this time (money/friends/family) and much emotional distress, even humiliation. Many who are going through Sade Sati discover astrology during the 7.5 year transit. You are almost half way through.

That is so scary...

Here I am again, and that would explain a lot; I've been telling people that I'm probably living through 7 years of unhappiness due to breaking a mirror (it's a superstition I've heard xD) but this would explain it :D

Could You, or anyone, please, link me some learning material for that indian astrology? It's just seems superior to Western one.