I want to puruse my higher studies abroad, what country would suit me?

theV

I am thinking of finishing my higher studies or pursue another major abroad, but I haven't decided which country to choose. I have to make up my mind so I could look for universities in the chosen country. I need to chose an English speaking country preferably Britain or USA. Please guys would you forward an insight to relocation map and see.

Attachments

• tion.jpg
    tion.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 24

katydid

I think the easier and more accurate way would be to do a relocated chart for a few of your top choices.

Pick your potential Universities by the usual factors---do they support your major, do you like that city, do you know anyone in the area, does the Uni have good reputation and results, etc etc

Then bring those potential choices here for relocation charts or horaries.

I say that V because your original question is such a broad one to try and begin to tackle. :bandit:

theV

Help. Please guys

I think the easier and more accurate way would be to do a relocated chart for a few of your top choices.

Pick your potential Universities by the usual factors---do they support your major, do you like that city, do you know anyone in the area, does the Uni have good reputation and results, etc etc

Then bring those potential choices here for relocation charts or horaries.

I say that V because your original question is such a broad one to try and begin to tackle. :bandit:

Before picking a university, I must chose the country so that's why I wanted to know which countries seems to be on better crosslines of planets than the others. After picking the country, I would look for suitable universities currently offering scholarship or accepting international students.

Can I message you on private about a horary on this topic? I'm really lost katy and I'm looking for guidance.