Is it safe to go to him in his country can I trust him

leo468

Only he knows what he is hiding, I'm not a psychic. Yes a physical relationship, but that is all. He is not the one for you.

The fact that you are questioning what will happen to you, makes me think you and he don't know each other at all. He is a stranger to you. Its better if he comes to you instead, you will be more safe and on your own terms and you can take your friend with you then when you meet him. In a foreign country you are on your own, not good for a young girl.

He already was here 2 times for couple days and it was wonderful and perfect. I just wanted to know what to expect if i go there

Where did i said i expect to like the answers? I just asked simple questions no need to internet attack me. This is astrology forum and questions are normal here. I asked questions and i expected answers ok yes i understand i should not go but the question is why? What will happen? I dont look for fights with people from astrology forum so cancer tell me where did i said i cannot handle it? If you have something to tell me tell me in private message and you have no answers to my questions don't write here just text me

I'm not fighting you, you seem to want an answer as to why, Horary only answers immediate questions, it cannot tell you the future and give readings that a fortune teller maybe could.

I think you have a wrong idea of what Horary is is all, relax.

rafaella

He already was here 2 times for couple days and it was wonderful and perfect. I just wanted to know what to expect if i go there

well Mars indicates, aggression or a fight, can be physical, Moon/Mars can mean emotional anger. Here is what besiegement means http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/beseiged.html
pay attention to ' planet trapped by hostile forces on either side.'

I don't want to say he is going to be physically aggressive but maybe you will have a fight.

leo468

well Mars indicates, aggression or a fight, can be physical, Moon/Mars can mean emotional anger. Here is what besiegement means http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/beseiged.html
pay attention to ' planet trapped by hostile forces on either side.'

I don't want to say he is going to be physically aggressive but maybe you will have a fight.

So he will physically abuse me? Its okay if its that. When he was here he allowed me to physically abuse him.

leo468

It's a toxic relationship altogether then, i would perhaps seek help for yourself, and don't pursuit this with him..

Physically abusing him? :andy:

He begs me to hurt him. Hes scorpio im leo and im absolutely addicted. I have nothing against it if he wants to hurt me too in the way i hurt him.

He begs me to hurt him. Hes scorpio im leo and im absolutely addicted. I have nothing against it if he wants to hurt me too in the way i hurt him.

So sadomasochism?

Or is this much further than that? odd that the chart shows REAL abuse.. whereas this kind of thing will have limits at least for i don't know how to say this... "normal" people ?

leo468

So sadomasochism?

Or is this much further than that? odd that the chart shows REAL abuse.. whereas this kind of thing will have limits at least for i don't know how to say this... "normal" people ?

He is. So the chart shows abuse with no limits? If its that its so simple give it to me. He said the best love is the love that hurt cruel the body.

He is. So the chart shows abuse with no limits? If its that its so simple give it to me. He said the best love is the love that hurt cruel the body.

Well you enjoy what you enjoy, bur fair warning, be careful what you wish for, this person maybe far further gone than you could ever imagine...

tikana

there we have it .. 50 shades of horary

if i were you .. grin ... i would get Ken barbi bf doll .. sit and poke needles into him while the guy would be all tied up.. and with an evil gril and low growling voice i would ask "do you feel that?" and then cackle like a witch

tikana

lol 50 shades is child play compared to what i/we have in mind :lol::lol::lol:

50 shades of grey is like preschool if you ask me.. i couldnt even read 1 chapter without cracking up! piece of sh*t sh*tty writing the girl is nuts and the guy hasnt been hugged enough.. bloody hell. Alpha male - my a&&..

leo468

50 shades of grey is like preschool if you ask me.. i couldnt even read 1 chapter without cracking up! piece of sh*t sh*tty writing the girl is nuts and the guy hasnt been hugged enough.. bloody hell. Alpha male - my a&&..

exactly ! absolutely true