Lack of career direction,please help!

Dibozza

Hi All, I'm so confused about which career to follow,never been happy anywhere really. I have worked in corporate my whole life, call centre agent, market researcher and now in e-commerce store manager. I want to make a change but want to ensure its the right move as I'm not getting any younger.

Been thinking about Psychology, life coaching etc. Self employment has also crossed my mind

Here's my chart if anyone has some insights for me

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dibuseng_pitso.39042.46744.png
    astro_w2gw_dibuseng_pitso.39042.46744.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Dibozza,
Your birth time looks a bit too even and round to me, chances are that it’s not exact, do you have any reasons to believe it’s valid though? My program locates your Asc in Pisces, does it sound like you? And your Neptune falls in X, pretty close to MC, so that might explain confusion and uncertainty about your career goals, but as the only indication, it’s not very reliable.

Anyways, if your birth time is true, you have an emphasized V in your chart related to all the vocational houses II, VI, X, so I suggest you consider your future career around creativity and V house areas. Even more so, as your NN in VI conjunct the Sun in V indicating that working or serving through creative self-expression should be the focus of your life.

Your greatest gifts are for acting, teaching and directing; acting and teaching go back to your past lives, so the skills must come really easy to you. And there are strong indications of a personal charisma that should help you get noticeable and attract people to you.

Your VII is also very active, signifying a lot of exciting encounters with interesting people, a strong drive to establish and develop personal relationships and a pretty busy social life.

With V and VII like that, and all the vocational houses in fire signs, it’s no surprise that you don’t feel happy working in the corporate. Your best job position must allow for your independence, initiative, drive and personal self-expression. In general, you would be successful in the areas that require acting/performance/presentation skills as well as some form of teaching (or preaching? [FONT=&quot]:)[/FONT]) for MC in Sagittarius. Not enough indications for psychology in your chart, so it might not be your best choice, but the indications of a life-coach are all there, you can potentially do coaching on almost anything but I suggest focusing around V-VII, such as beauty/image, dating/relationship, creativity and the like.

Being self-employed is OK with your chart but your income might be unstable sometimes.

But all the above is only valid if your birth time is good, please let me know if this description fits your personality and life.

Best wishes,
JustSaying

kshantaram

Premium Member
if could post the chart for ready ref.

Hi All, I'm so confused about which career to follow,never been happy anywhere really. I have worked in corporate my whole life, call centre agent, market researcher and now in e-commerce store manager. I want to make a change but want to ensure its the right move as I'm not getting any younger.

Been thinking about Psychology, life coaching etc. Self employment has also crossed my mind

Here's a link to my chart if anyone has some insights for me https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

Dibozza

Thanks @JustSaying Im not really sociable or active, in fact I try to avoid people as much as I can but you are spot on with the below:

With V and VII like that, and all the vocational houses in fire signs, it’s no surprise that you don’t feel happy working in the corporate. Your best job position must allow for your independence, initiative, drive and personal self-expression. In general, you would be successful in the areas that require acting/performance/presentation skills as well as some form of teaching (or preaching? :)) for MC in Sagittarius. Not enough indications for psychology in your chart, so it might not be your best choice, but the indications of a life-coach are all there, you can potentially do coaching on almost anything but I suggest focusing around V-VII, such as beauty/image, dating/relationship, creativity and the like.

Hi Dibozza,

According to my program, you do have Saturn in the VII house (that might make you kinda cautious and a bit reserved) but you also have Mars right there, and both are well aspected. Your VII has numerous connections with other elements and thus must be actively manifesting in your life. With this placement, the native has to interact with a lot of people, however willing or unwilling/avoiding she is, though you might feel as if your external circumstances, the very environment you live in makes you deal with other people, like you are drawn to VII house encounters, whether you like it or not.

If that does not sound like you, then chances are your birth time is not accurate, and the houses cusps should be different. If so, then please disregard the most of what I said above, and just go with your gut feelings. My system is based on the house structure’s predominance over planets and signs, and for this system to work, it is crucial to have the accurate rectified birth time.

The only thing that will stay true, no matter how accurate the time is, would be your karmic inheritance I mentioned: “acting and teaching go back to your past lives, so the skills must come really easy to you”. The karma horoscope calculations basically depend on date and place of birth that are given. So the only thing I can tell for sure in your case is that you did a lot of acting and teaching in the past lives, and these are the areas of your “natural” skills that should be incorporated in your best vocation if you want to succeed.

Best wishes

Dibozza

Hi Dibozza,

According to my program, you do have Saturn in the VII house (that might make you kinda cautious and a bit reserved) but you also have Mars right there, and both are well aspected. Your VII has numerous connections with other elements and thus must be actively manifesting in your life. With this placement, the native has to interact with a lot of people, however willing or unwilling/avoiding she is, though you might feel as if your external circumstances, the very environment you live in makes you deal with other people, like you are drawn to VII house encounters, whether you like it or not.

If that does not sound like you, then chances are your birth time is not accurate, and the houses cusps should be different. If so, then please disregard the most of what I said above, and just go with your gut feelings. My system is based on the house structure’s predominance over planets and signs, and for this system to work, it is crucial to have the accurate rectified birth time.

The only thing that will stay true, no matter how accurate the time is, would be your karmic inheritance I mentioned: “acting and teaching go back to your past lives, so the skills must come really easy to you”. The karma horoscope calculations basically depend on date and place of birth that are given. So the only thing I can tell for sure in your case is that you did a lot of acting and teaching in the past lives, and these are the areas of your “natural” skills that should be incorporated in your best vocation if you want to succeed.

Best wishes

I agree with you acting does come easy to me to a point that i didn't realise, I have been told by a few people I should be on stage but Im painfully shy, maybe its something I should work on. I also do have natural healing abilities, most people at my workplace come to me with their life problems and I must say this is what i feel most comfortable with. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to be of assistance to others.

Cant believe I'm almost 40 and still struggling with this :sad::sad::sad:

RishiRahul

Here's a link to my chart if anyone has some insights for me https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

Hello,

While you achieved a major life direction at the last quarter 2010, which resulted in slow growth & expectation problems in 2016, since which you are sort of hiding behind yourself in someway.

The fact of the matter being that while you have innovative qualities and skills in you to get satisfaction from, are not finding the right profession.

RishiRahul