Troubled Family Life and now Moving Out Soon...

Hi,

Hope you all are doing well.
As title says after a troubled family, domestic violence, suicidal tendencies, no respect, no love, I am moving out.
My concern is how am I going to deal with my life ahead as still I am going through lot of mental issues, anxiety and fears? Will it be alright? or the situation will worsen?
One thing is sure that I have made my decision and not gonna change it, so please don't tell me not to move out but tell me if is there anything good going to happen in my life?

Kindly check out my birth details.
Date: 14/04/1989
Time: 00:15 AM
Place: Mumbai

Please help me with my query.

mathur_dinesh

You are going through the major-period of Ketu till 2023. It is in Magha nakshatra (constellation) in Leo in the ninth house from the ascendant. This is a fierce constellation. It governs the upper chest. Ketu is a flag. It is a royal insignia and the Sun is the planet of royalty. Its symbol is a royal chamber with a throne. This constellation suggests highly placed persons. This nakshatra has the tendency to give gifts without expectation of a return. It suggests opportunity. It relates to death and use of animals as food. It is the constellation of the ancestors. The ninth house represents the ancestors.
It is in the second house from the Moon indicating a potential to give wealth in its major-period. It is in the fifth house from the Sun which is with Venus.
It is only the inimical navamsha of Gemini that has been acting adverse to you. It is impacting the relationship, change of residence and loss.
This major-period has the potential to give you much if you respect and obey your elders and pray to your family deity or the deity who has traditionally been worshiped in your family. There should be no sense of depression or frustration.

Thanks for your kind reply Sir mathur_dinesh,

As you also know, Ketu mahadasha experiences are not that easy.
This mahadasha showed me real faces of the people.
Some things happened in my life in this mahadasha which I don't want to share here but I am facing problems from my childhood and it's enough now.
I am tired of all these things.

As you can see in my birth chart, 1st lord in 6th, pap kartari yoga for 2nd house, ketu 2nd from moon (house of family) and 9th from ascendant (house of father), 4th lord in 6th house of enemy. These things are enough to tell about my relation with family members. They were very inimical to me from childhood and I felt utter injustice throughout my life.

Are these things gonna continue? Please just tell me when can I get relief from all these things?

Thanks...

mathur_dinesh

You are going through the major-period of Ketu till 2023. It is in Magha nakshatra (constellation) in Leo in the ninth house from the ascendant. This is a fierce constellation. It governs the upper chest. Ketu is a flag. It is a royal insignia and the Sun is the planet of royalty. Its symbol is a royal chamber with a throne. This constellation suggests highly placed persons. This nakshatra has the tendency to give gifts without expectation of a return. It suggests opportunity. It relates to death and use of animals as food. It is the constellation of the ancestors. The ninth house represents the ancestors.
It is in the second house from the Moon indicating a potential to give wealth in its major-period. It is in the fifth house from the Sun which is with Venus.
It is only the inimical navamsha of Gemini that has been acting adverse to you. It is impacting the relationship, change of residence and loss.
This major-period has the potential to give you much if you respect and obey your elders and pray to your family deity or the deity who has traditionally been worshiped in your family. There should be no sense of depression or frustration.

That Ketu major-period is acting adversely in your chart has been stated above. The remedies for it have also been given. If no remedy is applied the dasa lasting till June/2023 will be troublesome.

VenusS

It's very good step that you are moving out from that place. Moon, when weak, sometimes calls for moving continuously in life and finding solace in other environments.

How are your relationship with father? Nakshatra always governs more than signs, and obviously the degrees of a planet. I see that the Sun Mercury and Venus conjunction can help you in achieving very much in life, specially sonething related to writing, acting, cinema, theatres etc. Have you tried that in your life? I further see the influence of Saturn in the first house. Although, it might be exalted in the D9, but the Nakshatra in itself supposed an easy going person, not looking for hard ships in life. I see here the Saturn struggling to give what it wants to give. I'll advice to take the help from the exalted sun, follow dharma and never have confidence issues in life. I see very low self esteem, even with an exalted sun, abundance of ego and determination, yet can't show that true ego and authority in life, due to Saturn. Moon also plays a role here, being in the eight house, but in it's own sign of cancer. I see Saturn influences of pashyami nakshatra as well through the moon. Looks like you've had not that good of a childhood as well.

First of all, please get out of the house that you used to live in, and preferably go to some foreign lands somewhere. Isolation is the key here, and it might sound a bit different from the routine, but maybe start meditating or trying to find deep hidden secrets. Further, I see love of self expression, please do something related to that. In ketu mahadasha, if you start meditation, then it will be very fruitful to you. I've seen that, people who have not that of a great planetary combinations in their chart (which is not the case for you), have blessings from the nodes.

Thanks a lot for your reply VenusS.

My relationship with my father was not at all good and now mother is also behaving same like my father.
Yes, I tried in modeling but nothing happened. There was always an obstacle in every sphere. Also I have kind of wierd look (penetrating eyes with smiley lips, I think this combination is not good for any man). But it depends on each persons perspective. Some see me as a nice person, some aggressive and some highly desperate. This look now is making lot of problem for me mentally and now I have social fear as many times poeple think I am looking at them lustfully which is not a case ever. Many people have taken advantage of it whether in office politics or neighbours and now I am bound to work as a freelancer but this is better than before on emotional level but not financial.
I still have plans as I always have for career in singing and will go through it just worried about Ketu mahadasha.

Yes, I am easy going person and seek for better life but as a child I was very responsible person and wanted to work when I completed my school but nobody allowed me to do it and never believed that I will achieve something in my life.
Even people behave with me very badly I have good self-esteem but never got that respect which I wanted from anyone. Everybody is so disrespectful to me always for some reason.
Yes, I haven't had good childhood but current condition is worsen than that.
I wanted to go in foreign land but don't have money. Currently working on a game. Hopefully that will bring some wealth to me.
I do meditate regularly but while TV is on.
Yes, as I said earlier, I still have plan and a dream to be famous, so working on that. You just motivated me. Thanks.

What do you mean by follow Dharma?
Also, I have one more question. Please answer this.
Due to bad parenting, I somewhere seek for parents in my life. Will I get love of mother & father ever, perhaps, not my own but someone else's?

VenusS

No worries, I hope that you do get what you've always wanted to achieve in life. Following dharma does not mean a set of regulations from a particular set of belief system. Anything that your inner self disregards to, any act which you're forced to do and you don't want to do. A particular set of principles that you'll whole heartedly accept, which shouldn't contravene the basic principle of human conscience, those things you should always follow, despite what others might think of you. I have a sun in the 8th house in aquarius sign, and let me tell from my personal experience, there are lot of times where I see myself being judged by other people. I might give that daunting look, but no matter what that is, I am supposed to rose up in my confidence issues and I did eventually. Self esteem means being happy with oneself and acquainted within oneself. Being truthful to your self, and when you've achieved that, only then the comments of others will stop hurting you. Follow the dharma that you believe in, and stop giving other people the authority in your life to change your perspective or your emotions.

Finally, this might sound a bit on the face of it, and everybody wants a support from their parents (everybody desires presumably), but if that means that it's going to toxic your mentality, give you negativity in life, it's better that you reject the idea. Although, I won't say it's not promised from your chart, I see there will be a fatherly figure coming in life... Seems like you had a really pushy parents, setting some kind of unrealistic expectations from you.

Chill and calm down. Everything works out according to the plan, so have faith. Have some principles in life, and follow those. That will be your dharma, it will immediately make sun happy.