Is there a potential for relationship?

Is there a potential for relationship? Please help

Hello guys,
I would really appreciate if someone can help me, because questions that I will ask you bothers me so much, but I cannot find anyone who knows horary astrology in my country, so please help me :))

I would like to know is there a potential for relationship with the man I like. We started to have sex in July 2018 and with time we became friends. Now I have feelings for him, but I am afraid to tell him that because I don't want to lose him. Very immature situation I know, but I am so stressed about it.
Here is the chart:
https://imgur.com/a/B5Sou0D

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited:

waybread

I think there is a potential for a relationship, with the sun (you) applying to a conjunction with Saturn (him) but the desire to have a more loving relationship seems to be more on your part than his. (Saturn is the stronger planet here. The sun and moon, symbolizing you, are the faster-moving planets.)

However, is there some subterfuge or dishonesty here? Saturn (him) is in his turned 12th house (radix 6th house) which can symbolize some kind of deceit or dishonesty on his part. Is he being honest with you?

I think there is a potential for a relationship, with the sun (you) applying to a conjunction with Saturn (him) but the desire to have a more loving relationship seems to be more on your part than his. (Saturn is the stronger planet here. The sun and moon, symbolizing you, are the faster-moving planets.)

However, is there some subterfuge or dishonesty here? Saturn (him) is in his turned 12th house (radix 6th house) which can symbolize some kind of deceit or dishonesty on his part. Is he being honest with you?

Thank you very much. I really don't know,but I'll keep that in mind :)