Any talents & Indications of fame in my chart?

MoonMeow

I've done my own research but at times i don't know what I'm reading means.

Striving to be a singer
DO i have any talents or any indication of fame?
Please & Thank you [:

Last edited:

Arena

Striving to be a singer
Please & Thank you [:

astro_2gw_01_xris.4227.19386.gif

Houses in Planets

Sun *~* 11th House
Moon *~* 1st House
Mercury *~* 11th House
Venus *~* 12th House
Mars *~* 1st House
Jupiter *~*11h House
Saturn *~* 6th House
Uranus *~* 6th House
Neptune *~* 6th House
Pluto *~* 4th house
True Node *~* 8th House

Can you post your chart please? It is not visible.
Not everyone use the same houses or even the same zodiac ��

MoonMeow

I put it on Attached Thumbnails now so it wont disappear agai

Didn't know it disappears sorry [:

Last edited:

Edward

Do something with design or drafting. If possible, do it as a freelancer.

Moon conjunct L10 Mars in Cancer in the 1st house, sextile Mercury.
I know some guys with similar charts and they're all designers or draftsmen.

Larxene

According to Valens and Dorotheus, the trigon lords of the sect light are used to indicate the eminence of the nativity. However, the ancients advised to look at both sect lights, and the one more operative will be used.

Your chart is interesting because the sect light, the Sun, is in the 12th sign, and is considered non-operative. On the other hand, the light contrary to sect (sects are like political parties), the Moon, is in the Ascendant, the most operative sign. I would judge the Moon to be more operative.

Now we need to look at the trigon lords. The trigon of Cancer (consisting of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces) is ruled by Venus, Mars and the Moon. All three planets are in the first sign. When all three planets are on angles, it indicates above average eminence. However, Mars is in fall and contrary to sect. This indicates significant ups and downs in one's fame.

Also consider the three planets party. Venus, Mars and the Moon are contrary to the Sun. They are in opposite parties. This shows that fame will come later in life, because planets contrary to sect tend not to work towards helping the native (represented by the Sun in this case). However, it will not come too late, because they are all in the Ascendant sign, which is a sign of youth.

In addition, the Lot of Fortune (displacement from Sun to Moon, adding that to the Ascendant) is in Virgo, a declining sign. The Lot of Spirit (displacement from Moon to Sun, adding that to the Ascendant) is in Gemini, another sign in decline. Both factors diminish eminence, but their domicile ruler, Mercury, is in the 11th sign, which mitigates the loss a little.

Finally, Saturn retrograde in the 7th sign is opposing all three planets in the 1st sign. To me this means that, at some point, you may get married to a controlling partner who will try to take you out of the limelight.

All this means is that you will have above average fame, but there will be instability and many hinderances.

Aside from all these, we have to consider the mundane factors. Are you a descendant of a family who is famous, or are your family members in the entertainment sectors? If the answer to both is no, you may not get as much fame compared to someone whose family has these things. This is based on the popular opinion of today's astrologers, who believe that ancestry is an important factor to eminence.

As for talent, I am not sure. At the very least, you seem interested in music, since Venus is in the sign of the Ascendant.

muchacho

Striving to be a singer
Please & Thank you [:

Houses in Planets

Sun *~* 11th House
Moon *~* 1st House
Mercury *~* 11th House
Venus *~* 12th House
Mars *~* 1st House
Jupiter *~*11h House
Saturn *~* 6th House
Uranus *~* 6th House
Neptune *~* 6th House
Pluto *~* 4th house
True Node *~* 8th House
How many of the nowadays famous 'singers' have an actual singing talent? :whistling:

MoonMeow

How many of the nowadays famous 'singers' have an actual singing talent? :whistling:

Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande, Hayley Williams from Paramore, Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato, Carrie Underwood. Alicia Keys, Adele

Those are some I know of, theres more i just don't remember.
The others just have catchy songs.

MoonMeow

According to Valens and Dorotheus, the trigon lords of the sect light are used to indicate the eminence of the nativity. However, the ancients advised to look at both sect lights, and the one more operative will be used.

Your chart is interesting because the sect light, the Sun, is in the 12th sign, and is considered non-operative. On the other hand, the light contrary to sect (sects are like political parties), the Moon, is in the Ascendant, the most operative sign. I would judge the Moon to be more operative.

Now we need to look at the trigon lords. The trigon of Cancer (consisting of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces) is ruled by Venus, Mars and the Moon. All three planets are in the first sign. When all three planets are on angles, it indicates above average eminence. However, Mars is in fall and contrary to sect. This indicates significant ups and downs in one's fame.

Also consider the three planets party. Venus, Mars and the Moon are contrary to the Sun. They are in opposite parties. This shows that fame will come later in life, because planets contrary to sect tend not to work towards helping the native (represented by the Sun in this case). However, it will not come too late, because they are all in the Ascendant sign, which is a sign of youth.

In addition, the Lot of Fortune (displacement from Sun to Moon, adding that to the Ascendant) is in Virgo, a declining sign. The Lot of Spirit (displacement from Moon to Sun, adding that to the Ascendant) is in Gemini, another sign in decline. Both factors diminish eminence, but their domicile ruler, Mercury, is in the 11th sign, which mitigates the loss a little.

Finally, Saturn retrograde in the 7th sign is opposing all three planets in the 1st sign. To me this means that, at some point, you may get married to a controlling partner who will try to take you out of the limelight.

All this means is that you will have above average fame, but there will be instability and many hinderances.

Aside from all these, we have to consider the mundane factors. Are you a descendant of a family who is famous, or are your family members in the entertainment sectors? If the answer to both is no, you may not get as much fame compared to someone whose family has these things. This is based on the popular opinion of today's astrologers, who believe that ancestry is an important factor to eminence.

As for talent, I am not sure. At the very least, you seem interested in music, since Venus is in the sign of the Ascendant.

My parents are average, no fame. They're more on the logical side than the creative side.
I'm a very determined person, I know I can do it.
I was wondering though will I have a hard time with the fame?
And will I be able to motivate & inspire people?

billsim92

I think there are some indications of fame in your chart.

1) Mars, which is the ruler of your 10th house associated with fame and traditional ruler of the 5th house related to musical talent/singing is on the Ascendant and in conjunction with the dignified moon in Cancer.

2) Your MC is in Aries.

3) Mercury is in Taurus, a Venus ruled sign, and in sextile with the Moon.

4) Venus forms aspect with Neptune.

Larxene

My parents are average, no fame. They're more on the logical side than the creative side.

What about your uncles and aunties, from both parents' sides (does not include those who marry into the family)? And your grandparents?

Ancestry is more than just parents :)

I was wondering though will I have a hard time with the fame?

Um...yes? I did say that there will be fluctuations and hinderances, so yes.

And will I be able to motivate & inspire people?

I will have to think about what it means to motivate and inspire people. That sounds like a leadership position to me, but in your context it seems to mean writing songs that move people. I am not sure how to answer such a question.

MoonMeow

What about your uncles and aunties, from both parents' sides (does not include those who marry into the family)? And your grandparents?

Ancestry is more than just parents :)

Um...yes? I did say that there will be fluctuations and hinderances, so yes.

I will have to think about what it means to motivate and inspire people. That sounds like a leadership position to me, but in your context it seems to mean writing songs that move people. I am not sure how to answer such a question.

None :/ My dads side are all logical people that believe college & education is everything.
My moms side are average people.

Yes songs to move people
My aim is to heal people with my music and songs they can relate to
While I am also healing myself with my songs :smile:

Last edited:

sworm09

Striving to be a singer
Please & Thank you [:

Houses in Planets

Sun *~* 11th House
Moon *~* 1st House
Mercury *~* 11th House
Venus *~* 12th House
Mars *~* 1st House
Jupiter *~*11h House
Saturn *~* 6th House
Uranus *~* 6th House
Neptune *~* 6th House
Pluto *~* 4th house
True Node *~* 8th House

If you're striving to be singer I think you'll get the change to do that for a while, but I don't think it's something that you'll consistently or fully pursue. Mars in Cancer debilitated rules your MC and shows how you'll experience or pursue matters of fame, Mars in Cancer will turn back, it's not going to go all the way. The fact that Mars is conjunct the Moon hints at a certain instability in these matters (as Larxene said). Since the Moon is strong though, it seems to be a comfortable instability rather than a forced one. Moon/Mars all on its own shows doing multiple, varied things and its a position that confers being pushed into multiple things at once. This Moon-Mars is a little easier in that the Moon takes care of Mars, the Moon is in her own sign, and the Moon is the Ascendant ruler, AND the two are angular. This combination could mean a few things:

1. You take on multiple career paths willingly. One day you're doing this, the next you're doing something completely different. I'd argue that this is a talent all on its own; having multiple career paths.

2. Your reputation is one of either being wishy washy or a "jack of all trades" type.

The position isn't definitely one of obscurity because both planets are in a house where they're strong to act. If Mars had been alone I would have said that you would have had more opportunities to majorly slip up, fail, or face a gazillion challenges, but since the Moon is there with Mars I'm more inclined to say that you'll have opportunities to experience being at least moderately well known but for reasons that you'll have to wait and see you decide to go a different route...or route(s).

Next we have the Sun, which we also have to look at in these matters. The Sun does not have dignity in Gemini, so the Sun is peregrine. The Sun is your reputation and having your reputation peregrine means that it wanders, it changes, it's not constant. One day its this the other it's that. That echoes Moon/Mars. Also note that Gemini is a dual bodied sign, which also hints at you being known for a few different things..but only moderately, not earth shattering fame. Larxene is using Whole Signs and is right in that the Sun being in the 12th sign as an obscure place. If we use quadrant houses the Sun is in the 11th, a moderately productive place. As I said your Sun shows you doing or being known for multiple things, but only moderately...had your Sun been angular like Moon/Mars we may have had a different story.

Of course the Sun is with Jupiter, who is in his detriment. Sun/Jupiter would normally or generally be a sign of honors because it just boosts the Sun, but here it's a little more hard. It's a reception by detriment so Jupiter sort of hurts the Sun.

Your reputation is sort of at the whims of others so the growth of your reputation would be something that would happen with difficulty. It doesn't really promise as much independence as you may like and there's a degree of having to struggle with others to push forward as it were. Since it's in the 11th house, which among other things represents support and help it may speak to having difficulties with would be supporters or it could represent feeling inhibited by what you may feel is catering to others. Either way there is a theme of feeling inhibited in regards to recognition by other people. This may inform Moon/Mars and it may give a hint as to why you may decide (if you even go in this direction) to take a different route.

So to wrap this all up, you may have the chance, a moderate one at that but you may eventually end up changing your mind. Other people pressuring you too much may contribute to you deciding to do something else entirely. Of course you have the gift of foresight and free will, so if you decide to pursue music, have a few backup plans or "aces in the hole" to back you up.

Last edited:

Larxene

One off-topic remark:

How are your eyes? Do you have any special eye conditions? Like being short-sighted, etc.

Larxene

I don't have the exact quote, but Valens or Maternus said that, when a malefic is on an angle, and a light is with it or opposes it, such a combination is harmful to the eyes.

In your case, you have the Moon in the Ascendant with a Fallen Mars, and they are opposite Saturn in Capricorn. So I deduced that you may have an eye condition.

MoonMeow

I don't have the exact quote, but Valens or Maternus said that, when a malefic is on an angle, and a light is with it or opposes it, such a combination is harmful to the eyes.

In your case, you have the Moon in the Ascendant with a Fallen Mars, and they are opposite Saturn in Capricorn. So I deduced that you may have an eye condition.

Its cool how astrology can get that :eek:

I was wondering how do I find out which planets are fallen?