Plutonic relationships and what kind of karma

love-thinking

Here is what I learnt about plutonic relationships. But before that just a brief explanation on where I'm coming from and what I believe. I believe in past lives and I believe that we all have a frequency and our frequency/vibrational imprint causes us to attract certain experiences in our lives. Astrology is merely a look into our consciousness and the type of person we embody or are supposed to. How we roll in this life time and the traits we produce along the way is solely up to us and the circumstances we come upon.

So what's our frequency/vibrational imprint? We all have an energetic body. We all have versions of us in every level of existence or dimensions. So our shadow exists in all dimensions. The experiences we experience in this life time are a combination of our thoughts, emotions, fantasies, desires/dislikes, core beliefs about ourselves relative to the world around us, and our past experiences or in other words "what home felt like." A skinny woman who used to be fat during elementary school and was ridiculed because of that will be offended nonetheless if a person were to currently call her fat, and if these feelings and past events dominate her mind, she will come upon anerexic people who are obsessed with weight or People obsessed with beauty and appearances who will trigger her into a state of self-conciousness, a vibrational state like the past will repeat itself. Just like a chubby woman who has had a good self-image will probably attract chubby chasers into her life who will make her feel beautiful. So good parenting is important folks.

Just like present events can trigger past emotions, similar to that, so can events, and people related to past lives. So let's talk about plutonic relationships. What defines this relationship? Jealousy, possessiveness, unreasonable obsession, and powerstruggles are what defines it. Usually, people who engage in these relationships and fall trap to it have a heavy pluto influence in their natal chart because they are meant to experience the issues of evoking jealousy and obsession as well as being provoked themselves. But nonetheless, in the relationship, one of them seems to play pluto, and the other persophone.

Persophone person(and this person will probably have a somewhat plutonic influence), will meet the pluto person and will be instantly repulsed or somewhat creeped out by the pluto person. But unknown to pluto, Persophone has low self esteem(plutonic people are usually ridiculed or somewhat traumatized as children and have internal wounds). So Pluto will chase, but the chasing is not exactly fun, and light hearted, there'll be something dark about it. Pluto wants Persophone because he finds her beautiful and nonetheless is inexplicably drawn to her. Persophone loves the intensity because she feels wanted but she doesn't trust him at all for whatever reason because Pluto has probably hurt her very badly(most likely cheated on her) in a past lifetime and he has karma to pay now. That's where persophone's trust issues, and reluctance comes from. But persophone likes the attention, and wants to heal pluto's wounds, because she lacks a sense of significance.

When they finally enter a relationship, what ends up happening is that Pluto starts seeing how Persophone is perceived by other people and how Persophone really is. Venus/Persophone is charming, superficial and attractive. Persophone is better in some way and either she is better looking, more educated, or make more money than Pluto. People like her better, she has a better social standing and more support. And this is to make pluto feel like he's walking on eggshells and make him feel like he can always lose her, and why is that? Because his karma came from the fact that he cheated on her and really hurt her. So after they enter a relationship, pluto discovers all her flaws, her baggage, and sees her worst, they also share secrets.

Then Pluto sees how wonderful Persophone is in public and how easily she can leave him. He feels powerless, resentful and like she should only belong to him and shower him with her attention because he loves her despite her flaws and the outside world don't. That's when the manipulation, mind games and power struggles begin. Pluto wants to make persophone feel bad so she can go down to his level where they can reside forever. He wants to break her. So he'll call her names, shatter her self-esteem some more, maybe even make her jealous.

Then persophone will feel worthless, and will need to get her power back so either she'll be provoked to cheat on him and pluto gets what he deserves from a past life, or she'll give the impression that she is the maiden he can never fully get a grasp of. This can play out as simple as her withdrawing, to her simply showering her attention and using her social graces on other people and even men, and at the worst, she cheats.

And the cycle repeats. Pluto hates this, and pushes the manipulation and subtle abuse up a notch. He sees her as a femme fatale who has the power to destroy him. He wishes he didn't love her but he does and can't tell you why. But he has no respect for her. Conciously, he almost hates her, but subconciously he is inexplicably in love with her and is addicted to her presence and energy. So sex is often rough, and intense and the sexual intensity and tension becomes addictive. So both or simply pluto end up thinking that they can't live without one another. And again the cycle repeats. Pluto feels insecure and makes persophone feel insecure, so persophone can't handle these feelings, so she tries to find her own power, but pluto eventually puts her in her place. At some point persophone may also start manipulating. What do you think?

So plutonic relationships are often dangerously karmic. They trigger the person that should get the karma which is Persophone to distrust and be afraid of Pluto who owes the karma. What do you think?

The only way that plutonic relationships can work is if they work on themselves saperately. Persophone needs self-esteem and needs to see her worth. Pluto needs to become worthy of Persophone instead of trying to turn persophone unworthy and prevent her growth for his selfishness.

LaVidaLoca

This thread is really interesting. I think that it would be too strange if all the plutonian relationships acquired these dramatic traits. It is not even correct to define them plutonian only because one's Pluto touches the other's personal planet. I believe that a plutonian tendency should be already visible in one's natal chart. Then, the first person's energies would be triggered by and would trigger those of the person with whom there is a sentimental relationship. For instance, natally I have Mars square Pluto. I am in a relationship whose synastry shows a strict Moon-Pluto conjunction, and I'm Pluto. My attitude would maybe be different if my natal chart did not have any heavy aspects with Pluto. The same reasoning should be made considering the other's natal chart, just only to see how they can feel Pluto's aspects in a relationship. I partly disagree, however, with the idea that someone who is Plutonian should work alone. Since a terrific side of Pluto is seen in the drama of relationships, it is right that someone learns to live healthy by growing up with someone else, even though this can be hard at times. It might be interesting, for example, to see how someone with a plutonian tendency in theirs own chart would play the Moon or Venus role when in hard aspect with Pluto in a synastry.
Hope it is clear what I meant :biggrin: Sorry for my English.

Venusianvibes

I can’t even describe how accurate this is. If you have two or more personal planets involving pluto in synastry especially (conjunctions and squares) tight orbs this will describe the relationship perfectly and detailed. In my case I have played the Persophone role which ***** but that’s what comes with having a strong Plutonian influence in ones chart . These relationships will force you to grow and transform.

Goldi

Love your post!

How does one overcome the plutonic issues and what will be the result? Does an evolved Persephone who values herself attract healier versions of Pluto or does the Plutonian admirer step up?

oedipamaas

This is fascinating but how would this play out with harmonious aspects such as an exact Pluto Trine Moon?

I (Moon) have this aspect right now with someone (Pluto) and the vulnerability I feel with him is immense. Should I run for the hills or can this be positive? Thanks for any insight!!! :unsure:

Szilvia

Love-Thinking...this article was shockingly true. I just had one when my mars conjunct his pluto in our synastry..
and this is exactly what happened word by word...3 months after our breakup he engaged the girl he used to make me jealous.. but since we ended in March last year he didnt have any news from me...I keep myself 100% silent. His mom keeps texting me though...but i constantly feel his sad energies it s crazy!!

Szilvia

Here is what I learnt about plutonic relationships. But before that just a brief explanation on where I'm coming from and what I believe. I believe in past lives and I believe that we all have a frequency and our frequency/vibrational imprint causes us to attract certain experiences in our lives. Astrology is merely a look into our consciousness and the type of person we embody or are supposed to. How we roll in this life time and the traits we produce along the way is solely up to us and the circumstances we come upon.

So what's our frequency/vibrational imprint? We all have an energetic body. We all have versions of us in every level of existence or dimensions. So our shadow exists in all dimensions. The experiences we experience in this life time are a combination of our thoughts, emotions, fantasies, desires/dislikes, core beliefs about ourselves relative to the world around us, and our past experiences or in other words "what home felt like." A skinny woman who used to be fat during elementary school and was ridiculed because of that will be offended nonetheless if a person were to currently call her fat, and if these feelings and past events dominate her mind, she will come upon anerexic people who are obsessed with weight or People obsessed with beauty and appearances who will trigger her into a state of self-conciousness, a vibrational state like the past will repeat itself. Just like a chubby woman who has had a good self-image will probably attract chubby chasers into her life who will make her feel beautiful. So good parenting is important folks.

Just like present events can trigger past emotions, similar to that, so can events, and people related to past lives. So let's talk about plutonic relationships. What defines this relationship? Jealousy, possessiveness, unreasonable obsession, and powerstruggles are what defines it. Usually, people who engage in these relationships and fall trap to it have a heavy pluto influence in their natal chart because they are meant to experience the issues of evoking jealousy and obsession as well as being provoked themselves. But nonetheless, in the relationship, one of them seems to play pluto, and the other persophone.

Persophone person(and this person will probably have a somewhat plutonic influence), will meet the pluto person and will be instantly repulsed or somewhat creeped out by the pluto person. But unknown to pluto, Persophone has low self esteem(plutonic people are usually ridiculed or somewhat traumatized as children and have internal wounds). So Pluto will chase, but the chasing is not exactly fun, and light hearted, there'll be something dark about it. Pluto wants Persophone because he finds her beautiful and nonetheless is inexplicably drawn to her. Persophone loves the intensity because she feels wanted but she doesn't trust him at all for whatever reason because Pluto has probably hurt her very badly(most likely cheated on her) in a past lifetime and he has karma to pay now. That's where persophone's trust issues, and reluctance comes from. But persophone likes the attention, and wants to heal pluto's wounds, because she lacks a sense of significance.

When they finally enter a relationship, what ends up happening is that Pluto starts seeing how Persophone is perceived by other people and how Persophone really is. Venus/Persophone is charming, superficial and attractive. Persophone is better in some way and either she is better looking, more educated, or make more money than Pluto. People like her better, she has a better social standing and more support. And this is to make pluto feel like he's walking on eggshells and make him feel like he can always lose her, and why is that? Because his karma came from the fact that he cheated on her and really hurt her. So after they enter a relationship, pluto discovers all her flaws, her baggage, and sees her worst, they also share secrets.

Then Pluto sees how wonderful Persophone is in public and how easily she can leave him. He feels powerless, resentful and like she should only belong to him and shower him with her attention because he loves her despite her flaws and the outside world don't. That's when the manipulation, mind games and power struggles begin. Pluto wants to make persophone feel bad so she can go down to his level where they can reside forever. He wants to break her. So he'll call her names, shatter her self-esteem some more, maybe even make her jealous.

Then persophone will feel worthless, and will need to get her power back so either she'll be provoked to cheat on him and pluto gets what he deserves from a past life, or she'll give the impression that she is the maiden he can never fully get a grasp of. This can play out as simple as her withdrawing, to her simply showering her attention and using her social graces on other people and even men, and at the worst, she cheats.

And the cycle repeats. Pluto hates this, and pushes the manipulation and subtle abuse up a notch. He sees her as a femme fatale who has the power to destroy him. He wishes he didn't love her but he does and can't tell you why. But he has no respect for her. Conciously, he almost hates her, but subconciously he is inexplicably in love with her and is addicted to her presence and energy. So sex is often rough, and intense and the sexual intensity and tension becomes addictive. So both or simply pluto end up thinking that they can't live without one another. And again the cycle repeats. Pluto feels insecure and makes persophone feel insecure, so persophone can't handle these feelings, so she tries to find her own power, but pluto eventually puts her in her place. At some point persophone may also start manipulating. What do you think?

So plutonic relationships are often dangerously karmic. They trigger the person that should get the karma which is Persophone to distrust and be afraid of Pluto who owes the karma. What do you think?

The only way that plutonic relationships can work is if they work on themselves saperately. Persophone needs self-esteem and needs to see her worth. Pluto needs to become worthy of Persophone instead of trying to turn persophone unworthy and prevent her growth for his selfishness.

Love-Thinking...this article was shockingly true. I just had one when my mars conjunct his pluto in our synastry..
and this is exactly what happened word by word...3 months after our breakup he engaged the girl he used to make me jealous.. but since we ended in March last year he didnt have any news from me...I keep myself 100% silent. His mom keeps texting me though...but i constantly feel his sad energies it s crazy!!

Irisiel

I'm a Pluto-square-Moon who JUST became aware of it and said, Hm, this explains a lot. I'm my own worst enemy and critic, and a loner. I have childhood wounds of self-esteem.

And people seem strangely intimidated by me, like they can tell something is off, or too intense.

But I don't want to be alone anymore, and I'm trying to "learn my Pluto lesson" and get past my stubbornness, because it seems like my belief that I'm unsuitable for relationships is the very thing keeping me unsuitable! :andy:

But it's hard to just say, Let it go. I've hidden my true self and contained my true emotions for so long.

Looking for success stories, guys! :biggrin: I'm 55 years old and have been paying karma back a long time now.

SearchingforGrey

Wow glad that I found this one. It's so true
I have been doing some searching since I was in one.

But how about when we are both pluto.
Look we both have pluto contacts.

We have been separated (I moved 10 hours away by plane)

Always been in contact.

He's about to marry someone sometime next year.
He wants me to fly out and just talk and see each other to see what happens.
It's been 7 years since breakup.

I've done some healing. Looks like he has too. I guess my Q is, do these relationships always fail? Or is there a chance. Say like 7 years apart and grown up a lot too.
Our sin below.
http://imgur.com/gallery/eXtp7vu

Sorry. Dont mean to hijack. But not a lot of people talk about this. Need info from people who've experienced this.
I just cant get over what he last to me.

You'll be the one I think about when I die.

It just *****. That we felt all this love and we couldn't love each other right.

SearchingforGrey

..but i constantly feel his sad energies it s crazy!![/QUOTE]

Crazy, for a while after break up, I was able to feel when he was sad. His pain and my pain. Wasnt able to separate them to know which was which.