Dec 25 Eclipse Opp N Su/Mo/Ma/Ve/Me Stellium

CancerCancerScorpio

Thank you for reading my post!!

I have my natal Sun/Moon/Mars/Venus at 3-4-5 degrees Cancer, and Mercury at 23 degrees Gemini. The Solar Eclipse this month is dead opposite my stellium, and I have to believe there is something very important it is trying to tell me. I've never had a New Moon Eclipse EXACTLY opposite the New Moon in my chart before.

Please, is there anything anyone can tell me about what it may be telling me and what I should look out for? :crying:

I greatly appreciate your insight!!! :kissing:

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Jean Eclipse 12-25.JPG
    Jean Eclipse 12-25.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Kite

Seems like a blind leading the blind aspect to me :) just kidding but it is an interesting aspect! You have some other things going on with it that might give some clues - one is your Chiron return in 6th house Aries. Any health issues happening? Mars rules your 6th and it will be receiving the Jupiter opposition during the eclipse. Saturn in that house is also receiving some tough squares from Saturn and Pluto transiting. Mars will transit conjunct your natal Neptune during the Eclipse as well in your first house of body in Scorpio. Blood tests? Otherwise the 3rd/9th axis may have to do with letting go of old ideas to make room for new ones. The nodes are involved in the eclipse with the North Node falling new your Stellium so reinforcing the out with the old and in with the new vibe.

Just my take at a glance.

CancerCancerScorpio

Hello Kite!

Thank you for your response! Actually, I just had some cosmetic surgery, and I have been off work for two weeks. The surgery was originally delayed because I ended up with high blood pressure, and needed it to come down first. I’m still healing, and should go back to work in about a week, or so. I’m in the sales field.

If it is relating to this experience in my health, then hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Thank you so much for your insight!!! ♥️

CancerCancerScorpio

I just realize something really interesting, next June 20, on the solar eclipse, the sun and moon will also be conjunct my same Stellium in cancer....so interesting!!