Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

I think it only works if the poster hasn't been spooked and/or swore of the forums for good. :sad:

</3

Heartbreak... Good ole Apps, leaving the world of astrology for the world of objectivism.

He was goin on about being an objectivist and asked me what I go by and I was like 'Idk man, I think I'm a subjectivist'. lullz

conspiracy theorist

Saturn will oppose his Sun the moment it hits Aquarius. Does that alter your prediction? Many people come on here in periods of crises. This forum is like a crossroads for lost people. It brings to mind what Jung speaks about in regard to the significance of the mandala in times of psychological disintegration.

david starling

Saturn will oppose his Sun the moment it hits Aquarius. Does that alter your prediction? Many people come on here in periods of crises. This forum is like a crossroads for lost people. It brings to mind what Jung speaks about in regard to the significance of the mandala in times of psychological disintegration.

No, it fits. His Cap rising has been responding to Saturn, making astrology irrelevant to him. His Sun opposite Saturn will bring out his interest in deeper subjects than school or work.

Blaze

Account Closed

"This forum attracts the lost and the wounded" - 4 other members who shall not be named.

Wonder if its the nature of esoteric topics in general to attract such sorts. Or perhaps this forums natal.....