Indications of Fame in a Natal Chart

haha it looks pretty thats for sure lol but care to walk me through yours i see you have a lot in your tenth house so i know that has alot to do with like the public right?

The 10th house is the public, entrepreneurship, success, career, external life, father figure, home away from home.

I have Mars conjunct MC meaning that I dislike being told what to do because I'm very strong willed and have lots of energy. I'm independent and I'd prefer to have a job where I can be my own boss or if I do have a boss, to let me do my own thing and the job would still get done. I can't stand someone breathing down my neck barking orders at me. I shut down completely.

I have Saturn and Uranus in anaretic degree, also known as "critical degree" because the planets are in the very last degree of the sign they are in. Usually they signify long-term lessons I have to learn in life. Saturn in the 10th indicates I prefer a secure job and although would be a slow rise to the top, when I get into a position, I would be difficult to replace simply because I become too valuable.

The Uranus in 10th signifies unusual career choices, especially those that allow me my creative expression and freedom. I'm generally the oddball in the workplace.

haha I HAVE BEEN INDEPENDENT SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN! haha literally my mom said i was trying to stand up and get out of my crib at four months and i always tried to bottle feed myself and hold it haha i also hate people telling me what to do i always say i dont care who you are the president the pope hell god for that matter im going to tell you what i think period! Haha as for uranus i have a strong uranus neptune lunar presence in my chart. like super strong. it explains why i have to be original yet want to help others get to that point in there life! haha so im also the oddball anywhere because im always interested in spiritual things, stuff that "normal" people are so caught up in there small tunnel visioned lives that they can never see the bigger picture and grand scheme of all things. oh well guess there cant be too many of you and mes in the world, like they say you cant have too many chiefs and not enough indians! Oh yes as for long term lessons were both alike there i have my south node in my first house and my north node in my seventh which has to do with MAJOR karma to work off in this lifetime, but potential for extreme transformation. ive always wanted to go get put in deep hypnosis just to see what exactly it is i did in past lives that is so major!

BobZemco

I genuinely feel he has a good chance of becoming world famous for his work in motion pictures.

I don't see anything here.

For artistry, 9th and 12th Houses. No Planets in either House. The Ruler of the 9th and 12th House is Cadent and Combust plus in Detriment in Pisces.

The Sun is poorly placed Cadent in Feminine Sign/House and flanked by Mercury/Venus but neither gives much help.

The Sect Ruler is in a Masculine Sign/House and rules the MC plus is in a sextile aspect with the Ascendant.

Neither the Sun nor Moon are in their Degree of Exaltation. Ascendant not in a Commanding Sign.

The Sun is Pisces but Jupiter is in Fall in Capricorn. Ascendant Ruler Venus is Oriental.

No squares in the chart. There's an ex-square, Venus separating from Mars.

You say this is your client? You might want to look at his chart around April 3 of next year.

I don't see anything here.

For artistry, 9th and 12th Houses. No Planets in either House. The Ruler of the 9th and 12th House is Cadent and Combust plus in Detriment in Pisces.

The Sun is poorly placed Cadent in Feminine Sign/House and flanked by Mercury/Venus but neither gives much help.

The Sect Ruler is in a Masculine Sign/House and rules the MC plus is in a sextile aspect with the Ascendant.

Neither the Sun nor Moon are in their Degree of Exaltation. Ascendant not in a Commanding Sign.

The Sun is Pisces but Jupiter is in Fall in Capricorn. Ascendant Ruler Venus is Oriental.

No squares in the chart. There's an ex-square, Venus separating from Mars.

You say this is your client? You might want to look at his chart around April 3 of next year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

traditionally the 9th and 12th house(s) have nothing to do with film, the arts, or anything entertainment related.

I associate the 12th house with the hidden, esoteric , and the unseen - the 9th with expansion, higher education, and long journey's. His True Node is in the 9th ... you must have missed that ... therefore, although not "tenanted" there is relevancy and energy stemming from House 9.

how and why would you specifically target those two? What does Natural Sagittarius have to do with film / creative artistry? 12th House, I guess ... but not even close in my opinion.

Vivien Leigh, Justin Timberlake, Sigourney Weaver, not in exalted signs either. only to mention a few celebrities with Sun in the 6th House ...

and on Apr. 3rd of next year ... i notice alot of attention toward his 7th house, and that transiting Neptune lands on natal venus at 29 Degree Aquarius - the rising degree. I view this as extraordinarily positive.

its not that i dont want to hear you - i dont agree with you - you dont make sense to me with the houses you reference too.

Mars conjunct Sun (Happens on Apr 3rd 2011)
Taking action is the theme now. You may jump into something impulsively, do something you normally don't have the courage to do, or something you have always wanted to do but haven't had the chance to act out. Competitive activities are favored. Males or traditionally masculine activities figure prominently.

And Uranus Conj. Sun has been for the past year already and will still be at this date.

other than that everything else aligns. in the eastern hemisphere. one hemisphere will be heavy for many people with those transits.

i just kind of get a negative vibe from you ... what your saying lacks accuracy.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. - Oscar Wilde - Be sure your sincerity is directly linked to genuine accuracy - and not objective opinion.

Claire19

Yes with the Moon in Leo in the 10th acting, performing and with a trine to Mercury and Sun in Pisces, classic for film and scripting in the 6th house of everyday work. Neptune also ruling the 3rd.Again with the film scripts. Venus in Aquarius in the 5th of performing arts indicates television work sextiling Neptune again. Venus also trines the MC. He is likely to have success within his own home country and may be involved with family members with his career. He has wide trines from the Moon to Mercury and Uranus and they are weak but it all supports the whole scenario.

BobZemco

traditionally the 9th and 12th house(s) have nothing to do with film, the arts, or anything entertainment related.

In traditional astrology no, but those are indicators (not requirements) and many Academy/Oscar winners have prominent 9th/12th House placements.

I associate the 12th house with the hidden, esoteric , and the unseen - the 9th with expansion, higher education, and long journey's. His True Node is in the 9th ... you must have missed that ... therefore, although not "tenanted" there is relevancy and energy stemming from House 9.

I use the mean Nodes and its a Chart Point, not a Planet. Chart Points do not radiate energy; they are just empty invisible points in space, not to mention the Term Ruler Jupiter is debilitated. That wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that the Degree Ruler is a horrid Mercury that is severely debilitated, Cadent, Combust and Peregrine.

how and why would you specifically target those two? What does Natural Sagittarius have to do with film / creative artistry? 12th House, I guess ... but not even close in my opinion.

I never said anything abut Natural Sagittarius.

Vivien Leigh, Justin Timberlake, Sigourney Weaver, not in exalted signs either. only to mention a few celebrities with Sun in the 6th House ...

Perhaps, but I'll bet their 6th House Sun isn't Peregrine and in the Triplicity, Term and Face of Mars and disposited by a weak Jupiter.

In any event, I said the Degree of Exaltation, not Exalted Signs (big difference).

Also Vivian Leigh's Sun is in the 7th House which puts both Luminaries Angular (something your client lacks) and she has the Part of Fortune in the 10th House disposited by a Peregrine Retrograde Saturn in the 2nd House in trine with Venus in Libra ruling the Taurus Ascendant (she also has Jupiter in the 9th House).

As far as Timberlake and Weaver, their Sect Ruler, the Moon is Angular (in the 4th and 1st Houses respectively), and again, your client has neither Luminary in Angular Houses. Weaver has Jupiter in the 9th House and while Timberlake has no Planets in his 9th and 12th Houses, both rulers are Angular (another indicator I didn't mention since it wasn't relevant to your client's chart).

Having Sun/Moon Angular or the Sect Ruler Angular is not a guarantee of fame, it is only one of a number of indicators in the chart that required to have fame.

and on Apr. 3rd of next year ... i notice alot of attention toward his 7th house, and that transiting Neptune lands on natal venus at 29 Degree Aquarius - the rising degree. I view this as extraordinarily positive.

I'm sure it will be.

its not that i dont want to hear you - i dont agree with you - you dont make sense to me with the houses you reference too.

You were seeking indicators of "world-wide fame," not indicators of acting or directing or producing films.

I'm simply telling you what Ptolemy, Masha'allah, al Khay'yat, Bonatti and Lily would say.

People that have "world-wide fame" have a certain number of indicators in their charts, and your client almost has one of the 16 or so indicators. The Moon as Sect Ruler and ruling the MC is in the 11th House (not only would Lily and Bonatti say so, but so would Noel Tyl, Robert Hand, Robert Pelletier, Lee Lehman and Bernadette Brady -- in fact Tyl and Pelletier would say any Planet in the last 1/3 of a House no longer has influence in that House).

RayAustin

Are you forgetting that (traditionally) the 9th house is the house of divine inspiration, dreams, to which art derives from? It's also the house of books and writing, which is related to the arts, and many planets here can indicate a talent for writing/artistry; like a talented author for example (one possible signature being moon in 9th house). Traditionally as well, the 9th house is considered the house of worldly fame. The ninth house is also fortuitous for the Sun to be placed in, which rules entertainment.

Last edited:

BobZemco

Traditionally as well, the 9th house is considered the house of worldly fame. The ninth house is also fortuitous for the Sun to be placed in, which rules entertainment.

That's right. The 9th House is the House of Joy for the Sun.

For those who don't know:

Mercury Joy in 1st
Moon Joy in 3rd
Venus Joy in 5th
Mars Joy in 6th
Sun Joy in 9th
Jupiter Joy in 11th
Saturn Joy in 12th

(not to be confused with those Signs/Houses where Planets Rejoice).

Timtams

I really enjoyed reading all the comments here. However I have to say that natal potential is one thing. It being triggered is something else.:smile:

I hate to be a narcissist - ok so I am a narcissist - but take myself for example.
I have a heavily tenanted 10th. Mercury conjunct MC, followed by Moon, Venus and Saturn. All in Leo. Moon is in MUTUAL RECEPTION with Sun, which in the ninth, conjunct Jupiter, both in Cancer. I have Pluto in the 12th.

My node is at 29"29 of Virgo, which is in my 11th, deposited by Mercury, which is conjunct MC, in my 10th.

I am NO WHERE NEAR famous. All bets are off that I will ever be and quite frankly I would not know what to do if it found me or I found it either. :whistling:

@ BobZemco:

Perhaps not relevant here but do you think progressions are valid in the life of a 5 year old ?

Claire19

Hello

Your client is a strange person. Best to avoid people like him. Unpredictable. sometimes trines etc show an unreliable character. his sucess this year is due to jupiter touching sun in his sixth. His success will be ephereal at best. There will be ups and downs in his career. what can you tell me about his parents? Does he live with one of them???

More details I will give after getting your answer
Trines do not show an unreliable character, and I see nothing really strange about this person. IWhen Jupiter touches his SUn in the 6th of work it will also touch his Mercury and trine his Mars in the 2nd house of income. He may have been offered **** roles and perhaps done some kind of sex work for money. THat happens......:smile: All in all a good chart for film acting and even scripting or writing or editing.....

Claire19

I really enjoyed reading all the comments here. However I have to say that natal potential is one thing. It being triggered is something else.:smile:

I hate to be a narcissist - ok so I am a narcissist - but take myself for example.
I have a heavily tenanted 10th. Mercury conjunct MC, followed by Moon, Venus and Saturn. All in Leo. Moon is in MUTUAL RECEPTION with Sun, which in the ninth, conjunct Jupiter, both in Cancer. I have Pluto in the 12th.

My node is at 29"29 of Virgo, which is in my 11th, deposited by Mercury, which is conjunct MC, in my 10th.

I am NO WHERE NEAR famous. All bets are off that I will ever be and quite frankly I would not know what to do if it found me or I found it either. :whistling:

@ BobZemco:

Perhaps not relevant here but do you think progressions are valid in the life of a 5 year old ?
Yes progressions are valid in all of us.

A loaded 10th does not always indicate fame, it deals with a lot else besides. But without a strong 10th house there will be no public acclaim.
THere is a difference.

Claire19

Are you forgetting that (traditionally) the 9th house is the house of divine inspiration, dreams, to which art derives from? It's also the house of books and writing, which is related to the arts, and many planets here can indicate a talent for writing/artistry; like a talented author for example (one possible signature being moon in 9th house). Traditionally as well, the 9th house is considered the house of worldly fame. The ninth house is also fortuitous for the Sun to be placed in, which rules entertainment.
THe 9th can deal with global and worldly communications, publications and dealing with foreign cultures. It is the story teller and narrator and particularly with wildlife docos, journalism. Art would have to have Venus involved and the SUn strong......

Claire19

@ BobZemco:

Saturn in Leo often shies away from the limelight and quite shy often........can be quite inhibited in public arena. Actors with this placement only feel comfortable playing another role and often you hear how shy they really are.

Your North Node in Virgo shows that coming from a Pisces South Node in the 5th of entertainments you are to be more practical, discriminating and take care of everyday matters in a realistic way with group involvement and science and technologies dealt with in a detailed way. It is possible you were a film actor in the past but need to go in another direction this time around.

Last edited:

Claire19

That's right. The 9th House is the House of Joy for the Sun.

For those who don't know:

Mercury Joy in 1st
Moon Joy in 3rd
Venus Joy in 5th
Mars Joy in 6th
Sun Joy in 9th
Jupiter Joy in 11th
Saturn Joy in 12th

(not to be confused with those Signs/Houses where Planets Rejoice).

It is nice to hear the term rejoice, I have not come across that before.

Mr stellium

(Natal Chart of Client is Attached and Available at the Bottom) :biggrin:

I'm a therapist with a PHD in social science/practicing astrologer based in NY - taking on some Lois Rodden inspired projects.

I'm tracking a young filmmaker and actor that has had some success appearing in the spotlight from a young age. I genuinely feel he has a good chance of becoming world famous for his work in motion pictures.

I would love your some of your opinions - as I study various up and coming actors/film makers - closely watching the Neptune influence ...

Astrology Client #1
March 13th 1984
6:43pm
New York, New York (Chart is also attached to this thread)

astrochart.gif

I particularly notice: Moon on the cusp of the 10th/11th house ... Jupiter Conjunct Neptune (Film and Illusion) - Sun in the 6th House Pisces. The energy of the entire chart also filters completely to the 10th house in a bucket formation.

I think I notice what would be called a Grand Trine to Mars in the Second House. Can anyone confirm that? I'm still learning!

The Part of Fortune is at 22 Degrees Taurus in the 8th house - a phenomenal sabian symbol.

I feel this candidate could also (on a separate note) potentially win the lottery or - a major speculative gain at some point. The 2nd House Cusp is at 29 Degrees Libra - with Venus Rising in the 5th (Speculation) .... this also means the cusp of House 8 is @ 29 Degrees Aires (The Mars trine in the 2nd)

Aside from acting ... he is studying social work in a masters degree program ... hence the 6th house ... his ambitions are switching from acting to producing neo-realistic films that expose social problems

What do you all think of this chart? do you notice anything interesting?

Thanks so much for your feedback!
First off, I think this is probably your own natal chart rather than that of a "client". Leaving that aside, the answer is probably yes, some measure of fame may be attained and it has nothing to do with Neptune. It's based on traditional (Hellenistic) astrology to do with the important lots (more commonly known as arabic parts): Fortune, Spirit, Exaltation and Basis.
In the chart you have posted, the ruler of fortune culminates with respect to the lot (Venus 10 signs away from Taurus) and the ruler of Spirit also culminates with respect to Spirit (Spirit in Aquarius ruled by Saturn in Scorpio). That's all I've looked at - you can find the rest out yourself and learn along the way. Here's some good relevant links:
1. http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/ (very good articles).
2. http://accessnewage.com/articles/astro/robhand1.htm (Rob Hand's introduction to the Lots).
3. http://www.scribd.com/doc/6956746/Five-Pillars-of-Fate-Fortune-and-Destiny-in-Astrology (The 5 hidden pillars of fate - practical examples of finding fame using the lots).
4. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2991&start=45
(Thread includes examples of delineating the Lot of Spirit).
5. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5490 (A thread devoted to the Lot of Basis. Also includes a good diagram explaining Fortune and Spirit).

Claire19

http://www.astrovalley.com/free_online_vedic_astrology_zodiac_signs_Jupiter_8.php

I found this.
"Jupiter in the 8th House: If Jupiter occupies the 8th House, the native will be insulted, longlived, be a servant, will serve his own people, be pitiable and will have union with dirty women."

Im scared, I have jupiter in the 8th house
I have Jupiter in the 8th house and what you have quoted is utter nonsense. Where did you get that stuff??:smile: It is very old fashioned and prejudiced. Insulted and pitiable.....It is nonsense.

Actually it shows luck with inheritance, gifts and loans........a searching after the universal truths and actually a guardian angel effect. Of course we have to see the aspects. I have worked with the legal system which Jupiter rules and it does indicate a long life yes, but where the dirty women comes in, I dont know????. Men may go to sex workers a lot, if that is what meant by dirty women.....It is basically lucky, optimistic and can tend to overdo and exaggerate at worst. Will travel widely due to the generosity of others and their monies. Attracted to affairs with foreign people and whilst travelling....... This is me....I have it well aspected of course.

Need to see your chart as always.

Think positive.

:wink:

Last edited:

BobZemco

I have Jupiter in the 8th house and what you have quoted is utter nonsense. Where did you get that stuff??:smile: It is very old fashioned and prejudiced. Insulted and pitiable.....It is nonsense.

That would be Vedic Astrology as interpreted by someone from a higher caste.

Prisma

Looking at my chart and PhoenixFlames' post:
... The Sun found in ...11th house...

Moons in ...Air sign...
:)

:pouty:
Things to beware of: ...Saturn in 10th house (slow climb in achieving goals--takes too much time to get where they want in life, and generally chooses a secure foundation in career matters).

Common stuff: Heavy influences of Aries...
:mars: & :chiron:

:smile:
Gemini...
:saturn:
:venus:in the 12th.

:pluto: in the 1st, :uranus:in the 2nd.
Sagittarius...
:neptune:in the 3rd.
Aquarius...
:moon:in the 6th.
Light influences of ... Cancer...
:sun:&:mercury:
Light influences of ... Scorpio...
3rd house ruled by Scorpio.
Light influences of ... Capricorn...
5th house ruled by Capricorn.

Attachments

• Mychart.jpg
    Mychart.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Spicadilly

This chart intrigues me because it is not clear cut he is or would be a high profile actor, director etc. I agree with you that arts show strongly in the chart. I look at midpoints when something doesn't jump in the chart but others could work, some people like to use draconic.

Looking at midpoints, he has some powerful ones with Nodes, for instance:

Moon MC ruler is at the midpoint of NN/AC, Mercury/NN, Uranus/NN

Sun at NN/MC, Jupiter/NN

Uranus on PoF/MC

AC on Sun/NN etc.

Why did it all start in 1999 though? Too many years to look at but for instance from 1999, T Nodes passed over natal MC then P MC then N Moon, a progressed NM was forming with also Venus involved, eclipse on Venus eclipse on Moon in 2000...

Oh he has P AC in Spica :D

Bob are you refering to the Gauglin zone? Glad to hear my Sun is faring well after all!