marriage or not?

hyphen

Banned
Hello folks!!! I dont know much about vedic astrology so please help me. does my chart shows that I'll get married? I yes what type of person will I will be get married to?
I've used astrodiest for drawing my chart. Also I'm posting my natal

Attachments

• VEDIC.jpg
    VEDIC.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 57
  • natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 44

ToRay

Hello folks!!! I dont know much about vedic astrology so please help me. does my chart shows that I'll get married? I yes what type of person will I will be get married to?
Yes between September 2021 to to April 2022

mathur_dinesh

Your seventh house has Gemini. Its owner and Venus are placed in the house. Therefore the house is strong. Venus owns the eleventh house. Mars is just behind Jupiter. There seems to be no indication of spinsterhood ( I presume you are a female).

hyphen

Banned
Your seventh house has Gemini. Its owner and Venus are placed in the house. Therefore the house is strong. Venus owns the eleventh house. Mars is just behind Jupiter. There seems to be no indication of spinsterhood ( I presume you are a female).

yes! I am a girl lol what does it mean to have ruler of eleventh house in 7th house? It's an indication of marrying a friend? Also mars is in 9th house and jupiter in 10th. mars and jupiter show some traits of the future husband in a female's chart, right?

mathur_dinesh

Some take Jupiter as the planet for husband, others Mars. I incline in favour of the latter. Similarly some take the Sun as the self, others Jupiter. I take Jupiter.

Cherryjuice

An astrologer told me that where ever your Jupiter is placed that’s how you’ll meet your husband/ significant other. So your Jupiter in the 10th could mean you’ll meet him in a professional setting, your career or his career. And having your 7th lord in the 12th house means your husband will come from a foreign country or because of your spouse you always end up traveling to foreign lands with them. Mercury in the 7th can mean he is very smart and you’ll have good conversations with him. Your Jupiter is in the Nakshatra of “Swati” so if you wanna know more of his personality research that Nakshatra. I don’t know if you’ll get married or not I’m not that skilled yet but if you do this is what to expect :)

red

The whole chart may be wrong considering that you've used astro.com to erect a vedic chart. Venus could be in Taurus...

IMHO Parashara Light is the most accurate vedic software. For the promise of marriage and marriage related questions the navamsha chart has be to seen too.

On a side note, there is so much in the realm of vedic astrology and to give a negative answer to questions like 'will I ever get married' ( which if I have understood correctly from your question) or questions that are full of hopes like 'will I ever have a child' that in essence shall mess with someone's head or squash someone's hopes and desires constitute a karmic deed in itself. Just sayin'

hyphen

Banned
An astrologer told me that where ever your Jupiter is placed that’s how you’ll meet your husband/ significant other. So your Jupiter in the 10th could mean you’ll meet him in a professional setting, your career or his career. And having your 7th lord in the 12th house means your husband will come from a foreign country or because of your spouse you always end up traveling to foreign lands with them. Mercury in the 7th can mean he is very smart and you’ll have good conversations with him. Your Jupiter is in the Nakshatra of “Swati” so if you wanna know more of his personality research that Nakshatra. I don’t know if you’ll get married or not I’m not that skilled yet but if you do this is what to expect :)
thanks for your reply dear <3 my 7th house lord is in 12th house? But my 7th house lord is mercury.. mars is in 9th house and marsin a woman's chart represents love interests.. so maybe with this aspect it is possible to date someone with high education or foreigner I guess

hyphen

Banned
The whole chart may be wrong considering that you've used astro.com to erect a vedic chart. Venus could be in Taurus...

IMHO Parashara Light is the most accurate vedic software. For the promise of marriage and marriage related questions the navamsha chart has be to seen too.

On a side note, there is so much in the realm of vedic astrology and to give a negative answer to questions like 'will I ever get married' ( which if I have understood correctly from your question) or questions that are full of hopes like 'will I ever have a child' that in essence shall mess with someone's head or squash someone's hopes and desires constitute a karmic deed in itself. Just sayin'

thank you! where can I find that parashara light software?

red

I just realized that it actually comes with a price tag, I think you have to buy it.

Else you can look up Jagannatha Hora software, I believe it is free on the net. Look it up.