Facebook group created!

iSelf

I've created the facebook group for these forums:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134286789939736&v=info

This group is through membership by request, so I will have to manually accept requests into the group. The reason I did this is to keep the group to the community. Anyone willing to join, send the request on facebook, then PM me the facebook screename, or you can post it in this thread, if you don't mind.

The facebook group is intended to be a social space, aiming to further improve the connection between members of this community. Should you be willing to keep your privacy, don't join the group, else it should be your problem. But I guess this isn't an issue in any way.

Group members are allowed to post on the group's wall. Any content I consider offensive or discriminating will be eliminated. Yes, there can be off-topic, whatever you want to. Just keep your good sense.

I think this is it. I'm looking forward to have many requests from you guys!

If it isn't asking too much, could you sticky the thread?

iSelf

I didn't. I just assured myself it was a good day to me. Any ways, these days aren't very good, in terms of charts.

But I could make a chart. I have an idea of the hour.

Last edited:

Mark

I just can't wait until Facebook and Google are finally revealed for the seething, horrendous evil that they truly are. :joyful:

Kerrie

I didn't. I just assured myself it was a good day to me. Any ways, these days aren't very good, in terms of charts.

But I could make a chart. I have an idea of the hour.

Hahaha an hour?! I think that would be a little out. Have a look to see when you received the welcome email from facebook. That would give you a time.

Im about to add myself to the group.

iSelf

I'm sorry piscesnurse, but you have to tell me your name in a pm, I have many requests to enter in the group, but I have to filter them to forum members only.

gamzatti

Hi I requested to join and sent you my name in a PM,however it occurs to me that they are probably a lot of facebook members with my name so how will you know which one ?My astrology community screen name is not on facebook. Bx