any romance in my chart?

car777

so I'm posting my chart here because i feel that i have changed pretty drastically within the past several months and my mind is constantly affected.Recently I have really been wanting to be in a relationship to the point where its almost pathetic i don't usually do dating sites but i have downloaded those and have been really in need of a mans attention and i really hate that feeling of needing the attention of another man. so i have come here to ask if anyone sees and new relationships that will be forming in my life i would greatly appreciate it and if someone could tell me what the hell is going on and why am i acting like this!!?
here is my transit chart.

https://imgur.com/G3fxYvz

blackbery

Hello.
Pluto is squaring your natal Venus and that stirs intense emotions.
Wanting to have attention and love is a basic human condition so don't feel ashamed or pathetic. Careful with the dating sites as lots of scams going on there but your chart is very positive for love and marriage and you should have no problem finding a partner. You do have Uranus h7 so you require a partner that gives you lots of freedom and space. You will always have that independent streak in you.

:happy:
so I'm posting my chart here because i feel that i have changed pretty drastically within the past several months and my mind is constantly affected.Recently I have really been wanting to be in a relationship to the point where its almost pathetic i don't usually do dating sites but i have downloaded those and have been really in need of a mans attention and i really hate that feeling of needing the attention of another man. so i have come here to ask if anyone sees and new relationships that will be forming in my life i would greatly appreciate it and if someone could tell me what the hell is going on and why am i acting like this!!?

Sagittarius Jupiter

Yes, romance and such is possible in the near future, if you wait until Saturn has entered your 6th house, or near it... :rightful:

Just listen to me and then experience the reality that there is someone waiting out there for you... :happy:

Any more info, just talk to me

car777

Hello.
Pluto is squaring your natal Venus and that stirs intense emotions.
Wanting to have attention and love is a basic human condition so don't feel ashamed or pathetic. Careful with the dating sites as lots of scams going on there but your chart is very positive for love and marriage and you should have no problem finding a partner. You do have Uranus h7 so you require a partner that gives you lots of freedom and space. You will always have that independent streak in you.

:happy:
Thank you for your response its very kind of you. The thing is, is that its come to chatting with random men because i feel so desperate and for some reason want to seek approval and i have had men ask me out in the past but they have all been not my type or they've been really weird, and as soon as i try to think about starting a relationship i get all weird and uncomfortable and feel suffocated but when someone gives me space i need that extra attention from them and if not them from someone else. I haven't always been like this it has been like this just recently but i hate it!