Would anyone want to read my chart?

sad

Hello! This is my first post on this website. I'm not new or unfamiliar to astrology, but I would love to hear yall's input/interpretation/thoughts on my chart.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 1.32.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 1.32.47 PM.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 21

Petinhse

Hi,
Your chart shows a career in writing or in the arts and you may become famous in your field. You are creative and you have entertainment qualities. I also show you can make quite a bit of money. You may work in a family business or same career as your family members . Your chart also shows you could inherit money or make a lot of money from royalties from work you have done or someone in your family has done. You have a chart very similar to Barbara Streisland with a few differences. Relationships are important to you and you could marry a good friend. You sometimes have a lack of self confidence and you may work in other countries far from your birth country which will help to build up your confidence. A stranger in a strange land. You have issues with your self or your self worth. Depression can be an issue for you. You also should try to get a faith or religion to believe in something other than yourself. That way if you have failures you can rely on your faith or religion to get you through it. There were also some power issues in your home and family life that may have scarred you. You may want to write about this in the form of a book or play. It can be fiction.