deledted post

Attachments

• astro_2gw_575_lfc_51110_44757.jpg
    astro_2gw_575_lfc_51110_44757.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think I would use the 5th house as ruling television entertainment and performance. I agree that with the very late ascendant, the matter looks like it is already decided and even known by you on some level. But going ahead to delineate the chart, your primary significator, Mercury, is applying to combustion with the Sun. It is not favorably in cazimi, but rather combust. If you are hoping to be selected, it suggests that you may have a hard time being seen. Saturn, ruler of the 5th, is weak, peregrine. And reception between you/Mercury and the show/Saturn is not good, as you are in the sign of Saturn's detriment. This suggests that the show may not be attracted to you as a participant. Mercury moves past the Sun and, while still combust, goes on to square Saturn, but Mercury remains in no condition to be seen. Meanwhile, Moon, as your other significator, has just moved into its detriment.

It seems to me that recent events, some or all perhaps known to you already, indicate that you will likely not be selected for the reality show.

I was chosen for the final few to be on the reality show Lingerie Fighting Championship.
There is currently a voting going on the website.

my question is: Will I be on the LFC reality show?

its a late ascendant.. has everything already been decided??
What falls under reality television? 11th house?
Lord 11 conjunct lord 1 and 10..

Or does it have nothing to do with the 11th house, instead its about the condition of the 10th house, career and reputation?
Which is negative because lord 10 is combust

Hello Allie War:

I have done some research on the lingerie fighting championships and you are an aspiring female mixed martial artist, correct ?

It must be said that this event is more than mere sexyness. These are "real" brutal, mixed martial events, isn't it true !

In any event, the late ascendant that you drew (29 Virgo) plus the intercepted Libra 1st house gives you Mercury and Venus as your co-rulers.

Athletic contests are always ruled by the radical 5th house.

Aquarius sits on the 5th house cusp, so Saturn is the traditional ruler.

HOWEVER, since Uranus traditionally rules television, and also co-rulers the 5th house, you would have three significators in this chart, in my view. (ME, VE and UR)

The late ascendant essentially means that the question you asked is either "too late" to be answered or has been already been decided.

Therefore, a "stricture against judgement" renders the whole chart as unanswerable.

Therefore, the matter is out of your hands, isn't it true !

Mercury, your chart co-ruler, falls in Leo, the natural sign of entertainment, combust the Sun in Leo and also making a past conjunction with Jupiter.

With Sun combust Mercury, that weakens this chart considerably, as the Sun "blinds" Mercury.

However, it must be noted that Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter, all make an applying square to Saturn in Scorpio in the second house of credentials.

What this means is that you need to beef up your own personal credentials and that you are deficient in certain areas, such as ground fighting and also, career marketing, isn't it true.

However, due to limited or restricted personal income status, and/or a personal bodily injury, (ie a ******* up lower back) that may be difficult to pull off right now, isn't it true ?

The chart shows that you are a decent stand up striker and boxer, but when we take you to the ground, that is where you are vulnerable. isn't it true ?

You may want to hire a professional agent if you have not already done so, in order to boost your MMA career.

In any event, the square between radical Mercury and Saturn makes it clear that some defeat is gonna happen, so I don't think you are going to be on the reality show.

Having said that, radix Mercury does TRINE Uranus in Aries, so you could pursue a later appearance on that show OR on a different show, if you chose to do so.

However, if you choose to do that, I would strongly suggest that you improve your martial arts skills, first, and in particular, your "ground game" ?

You may also want to reveal your personal natal chart and I can tell you if you have the chart of a mixed martial arts champion.

On that note, Mars (ruling MMA) is found in Scorpio (therefore, Mars is dignified, here). But since Mercury also squares Saturn, your deficiencies in MMA, or lack of money to train properly unfortunately prevail ?

The Venus in this chart is angular (10th house) but alas, peregrine, which further corroborates your overall frustration with this matter, isn't it true !

Good luck to you.

Horarymaster

Last edited: