Yet Another Very Effective And Informative Astrological Web Site

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi folks...I did it too...sorry to be a party-pooper but this is just *fun* astrology-not real astrology IMO....These quizzes while fun to do reinforce a lot of wrong thinking about astrology...As gaer has shown above, the results are spurious, at best.......Saturnally, lillyjgc

Atruism

Biased? Positive results? I'll have you know that every single penny they had was spent, year after year, on the most advanced technology to bring you these very insightful results! Years of information (not to mention blood, sweat and tears) was indexed and analyzed. In fact, rumour has it, that this was the place that Radu first discovered the wonders of modern and also ancient astrology!

PS: Just in case you don't get it, the title of this thread is a sarcastic one. But just between you and me, don't tell anyone :)

gaer

Atruism said:
PS: Just in case you don't get it, the title of this thread is a sarcastic one. But just between you and me, don't tell anyone :)
Okay, and I won't tell anyone about Chinese Sexual Astrology, although I am rather fond of Randy Rat.

This too looks like a "must read". :D

Gaer

PS: Yes, I missed the forum header. Humor, humor, <thwack>, lost in yet another Saturn return…:rolleyes:

Atruism

Yes, it certainly is a beautiful book. A must read for everyone. Although I should mention that the chapter 'Marathon Monkey' does take a long time to read :)

gaer

Atruism said:
Yes, it certainly is a beautiful book. A must read for everyone. Although I should mention that the chapter 'Marathon Monkey' does take a long time to read :)
Hmm. Marathon Monkey. 26 pages of small print? ;)

loonymoon

gaer said:
I'd say the questions are either deliberately or accidentally biased to produce positive results.
Not in my case - I've tried all of them - turns out I'm a true Scorpio, a true Piscean and posses most of the qualities of Cancer, but don't fit all the other signs. Incidentally, I'm a Leo with Sagittarius rising and a Cancer Moon, but nevermind :p