Nobel peace prize

FLOWER

can anyone help please. where do i look to see Obamas Nobel Peace prize. also the money that goes with the prize. jupiter and neptune are in his first house but in retrograde which is confusing me. sun opposite his ecconomy poss. ruler of his ascending sign is also in retrograde at the moment.anyone got any idears. dose anyone know where Obama was on his last birthday so i can look at a solar return chart. FLOWER

Seth

Banned
Possibly went on funeral of the grandfather, or the grandmother to Africa?
Or to support the dictator whom could dethrone and it would affect its business? Affairs could concern personally his father and trouble connected with it. Larger period also says that the trip concerns a life of its relatives.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Transits give little indication by themselves. Obama's day-for-a-year progression, converse in the primary direction gives important information. I have used Solar Fire's default method. Other software may give slightly different results.

Looking at a biwheel, directed ascendant in the 12th house opposes Venus in the 6th in the same degree only 10 minutes separating. This indicates that Obama's enemies will be enraged by his receiving the Nobel Prize, but their attacks will be in vain. Obama has a strong 12th that indicates that he overcomes his enemies.

Directed MC in the 9th house is sextile the natal Sun in 7th in the same degree. This indicates something that increases his status and strengthens his office and influence especially in foreign countries.

Directed Lot of Fortune is conjunct Neptune in the same degree in the 10th house. Neptune is conjunct Spica in G. Washington's inauguration chart. It indicates good fortune for the USA or its president whenever activated. Fortune rules money and other matters. In Obama's 10th it will strengthen his office as President.

Perhaps you can find some activating transit. I usually only consider lunations, eclipses and conjunctions of the outer planets. Recently Jupiter and Neptune have been forming a triple conjunction with the USA 4 July 1776 chart. This is occuring in Obama's natal first house. Good luck for him.

Seth

Banned
I probably not so have understood a question. I have translated as a question so:: “that the president on the did birthday one year ago?”