How many Children will my wife Bare me?

ICEYOU28

I've always wanted to have children one day especially a daughter.... Someone on here told me I'd have 2 because of the way my 7th house cusp is placed in Taurus? Can any offer any credence to this? I am curious of their sexes as well.

14799909_10202236765156041_1292896000_o.jpg

As much as this is a legitimate question, i think you need to think about this a little bit more logically.

Having a child is a rather simple process, however not every female can have children, if there are medical reasons that your lady cannot then that will be the deciding factor, otherwise just go with the flow as normal, decide when it is best to try for one, and try to prepare.

Claire19

I've always wanted to have children one day especially a daughter.... Someone on here told me I'd have 2 because of the way my 7th house cusp is placed in Taurus? Can any offer any credence to this? I am curious of their sexes as well.

14799909_10202236765156041_1292896000_o.jpg

The 7th house cusp has nothing to do with the children you may have.
It is the province of the 5th house of procreation and the state of your Moon. The fourth house can be involved once you are married.

You have nothing in the 5th house and it is ruled by Mars which is not well aspected. You may however be in touch with a child who lives overseas that you may foster or have an interest in. However to know for sure we would need to look at your partner's chart and yours and put them together. Having your own children may not happen but you can have children of the heart.

Last edited:

Oceanis

I also don't like the question about how many children his wife will bear. What if the man has a fertility issue?
If you want to be fair, bring us both charts to compare.
Thanks