Jupiter get OUT of my 12th house soon!

retinoid

Ever since Jupiter began its transit in my 12th house, I have been running from shadows, temporarily delusional, anxious and don't know which way is up. The paranormal is more of an interest (which is not a positive for me)...I just hate this transit. Can't wait till June when it will be in the first house. This transit is literally killing me.

preeshuu

hi ...same ...howver i am not sure whtr this transit is good or bad ...i am too wating for may ...when jupiter will be in my first house ....

retinoid

hi ...same ...howver i am not sure whtr this transit is good or bad ...i am too wating for may ...when jupiter will be in my first house ....

According to Vedic astrology Jupiter transitting the 12th is HORRIBLE according to Western/modern it is 'nice'...I feel like it is horrible. The only thing good about it is that you could be in the worst situation ever and not totally collapse because Jupiter is there...however it makes Jupiter totally absent in my opinion. The 12th house swallows up things.

piscesascendant

According to Vedic astrology Jupiter transitting the 12th is HORRIBLE according to Western/modern it is 'nice'...I feel like it is horrible. The only thing good about it is that you could be in the worst situation ever and not totally collapse because Jupiter is there...however it makes Jupiter totally absent in my opinion. The 12th house swallows up things.

Do you have other 12th house activity, natally-speaking?

Claire19

Ever since Jupiter began its transit in my 12th house, I have been running from shadows, temporarily delusional, anxious and don't know which way is up. The paranormal is more of an interest (which is not a positive for me)...I just hate this transit. Can't wait till June when it will be in the first house. This transit is literally killing me.
It must be challenged. Jupiter in the 12th can be a very good thing.
I think it is other planets that are causing what you describe. Much more like Neptune. Load your chart anonymously and we can have a look at the real problem.

kirklandmm

I have this as well...I hate it. It's has opposed my natal Pluto, Vertex, Saturn, and just recently Venus. I'm over it. I, too feel delusional, discontent, almost like I'm floating, aimlessly around. I don't know if this is the only transit reeking havoc in life but I ready for it go away. While I was reading through the responses on this thread I started thinking too- Jupiter, ruler of my 7th house transiting my 12th house has definitely felt like my relationships have a very hidden quality to it. I have an almost constant feeling from any "partnership", whether business or personal that they're going behind my back and/or just fat out lying to me.

Then I also thought, maybe I'm "self un-doing" myself through my partnerships. Any similar situations?

byjove

Account Closed
I've read a lot about the spiritual dimensions of this transit. Does any of Jupiter's benefic status get swallowed in the 12th, do you think?

aquarius7000

Hello,

I've read a lot about the spiritual dimensions of this transit. Does any of Jupiter's benefic status get swallowed in the 12th, do you think?

The 12th house does not swallow the status of Jup. Or, well, the world we live in, let's call it the real world, things sort of go below the surface in the 12th. If a chart does not already have an active Nep or Pisces type quality, almost anything happening over the 12th can be fairly 'unsettling'. For e.g., for earth and fire signs, this can be a very difficult transit to take. The reason is that in the 12th house the subconscious takes over the conscious (or what we may like to call the real self).

The conscious self is 'tangible' if you like, but here the intangible/the hidden self is what the native is confronted with and cannot understand. The original quality of Jup is to expand and that is exactly what it does even in the 12th, expanding on the subconscious. When planets roll over the 12th, they knock on the door of the subconscious, our hidden self. Finally, we are forced to let it surface, but are not used to it, so feel even more disillusioned, ever fearful. The 12th house has a very fluid-like quality (something you can't grasp) to itself, and Jup is only expanding on it, so yes, it may feel like being engulfed by the unknown.

In Western Astrology, Jup in the 12th house is like that hidden (12th house) angel (Jup) that is said to save you from the hidden enemies (another quality of the 12th house). Another thing that Jup on the 12th can do is make you more aware of your innerself/your soul (things that don't happen in the real world). It is a time to finally retreat, take time away from the 24X7 routine and introspect, sort of like hibernate for some time. Finally, this transit may also make you sleep (12th house) more.

:)AQ7

byjove

Account Closed
Hello,

The 12th house does not swallow the status of Jup. Or, well, the world we live in, let's call it the real world, things sort of go below the surface in the 12th. If a chart does not already have an active Nep or Pisces type quality, almost anything happening over the 12th can be fairly 'unsettling'. For e.g., for earth and fire signs, this can be a very difficult transit to take. The reason is that in the 12th house the subconscious takes over the conscious (or what we may like to call the real self).

The conscious self is 'tangible' if you like, but here the intangible/the hidden self is what the native is confronted with and cannot understand. The original quality of Jup is to expand and that is exactly what it does even in the 12th, expanding on the subconscious. When planets roll over the 12th, they knock on the door of the subconscious, our hidden self. Finally, we are forced to let it surface, but are not used to it, so feel even more disillusioned, ever fearful. The 12th house has a very fluid-like quality (something you can't grasp) to itself, and Jup is only expanding on it, so yes, it may feel like being engulfed by the unknown.

In Western Astrology, Jup in the 12th house is like that hidden (12th house) angel (Jup) that is said to save you from the hidden enemies (another quality of the 12th house). Another thing that Jup on the 12th can do is make you more aware of your innerself/your soul (things that don't happen in the real world). It is a time to finally retreat, take time away from the 24X7 routine and introspect, sort of like hibernate for some time. Finally, this transit may also make you sleep (12th house) more.

:)AQ7

Hmm I think I'll be fine with the Pisces traits coming out, I've Mercury, Venus and MC there natally. Retreat doesn't sound good to me, it's the wrong time; I've just finished college and wanted to finally get a good career going, which I've been long-planning. If I could wind back Jupe to the 7th and let it roll from there that would be ideal. In the meantime, an angel defender of hidden enemies is always welcome. :love:

Ion

Jupiter ALWAYS brings gifts !
As Jupiter transited through your 12th house it revealed to you your 'secret enemies' .... or 'things' within you psychological make-up that are best removed.
Jupiter put the deeper recesses of your psyche under a magnifying glass . . . .
remove the ****** stuff and pay no more attention to it however it may appear.

best regards,
Ion