Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-16-2010, 06:19 AM

I'm just done

12-25/26 transits:
moon op sun
moon op mars
moon conj uranus
venus conj nep
jup conj ic
uranus conj ic
sat op venus
prog moon conj venus/jup mp
nep conj sat

...time to leave

Unread 12-16-2010, 02:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to isismagdalenne
Re: I'm just done

to leave where? your house? this forum? hope this isnt a suicide note. If it is dont do it.
Unread 12-16-2010, 03:13 PM

oops... no sorry. I mean home, job, you name it. I wouldn't do that but I am fed up. I am looking at these transits and thinkin' ...time to get me outta here.
Unread 12-17-2010, 05:03 AM

Oh my I feel really bad I gave off that impression.
Months/weeks ago I looked at these transits and was actually excited about them. Well... getting closer to them I can kinda see what they are made of. Can't get into it but just not looking forward to the family situation this coming holiday. I mean ....they'll all show up...and I just might go for a drive.... a real long one...lol.
But no worries anyone
Unread 01-03-2011, 05:14 AM

good Im glad you are ok in that sense
Unread 01-03-2011, 06:30 AM

Thank you isismagdalenne,

Interesting timing.... and I have to wonder if you see something in that from a star/planetary perspective.

My NYE was the worst as I got dumped big time. Even with all the Saturnian aspects I really didn't think it was going to be the relationship I thought was forming that was going into the pit. I mean who dumps someone on NYE when you're enthralled on xmas eve and no problems in between?

Progressed Moon conjunct Venus/Jupiter while Saturn is in opposition.

On my IC - Jupiter is abundant/expansive and Uranus is sudden and unexpected...

Just before your reply (2 minutes) I received a lengthy note from a VERY unexpected friend that made a quite of difference regarding my dissapointment.

Just for the record since some of this thread unintendidly sent out the wrong message... If someone in your romantic life becomes a devastating experience... then leave - period - as that is a measure of imbalance and not worthy of any kind of relation. Dissapointment on the other hand comes with the territory of relationships....

Thoughts?
Unread 01-03-2011, 07:12 AM

maybe it would help to post a chart. Its hard to visualize in my head, especially when your talking about transits and progressions.
Unread 01-03-2011, 07:58 AM

It's already on my profile. Look at my natal chart. The date is set for 2-25 but it's not that different at this point.