chance for new start?

annamaria55

Hello :)

i asked if he will contact me? we meet a year ago and things where complicated nothing worked out. Last weekend we meet at a store he stares at me but i just went by, i realised to late to say hi or something. It happened so fast. I regret not saying hello or something :/
so i asked horary if he will contact me?

i'm a little bit confused about many planets in his 1st house :/

I'm jupiter in 7th house (i'm interested in him), in scorpio, he is mercury in his 2nd house, my 8th also in scorpio

jupiters seperates from sun by 3 degrees
mars and venus are in libra in his 1st

moon is in 12th house in pices an will trine mercury soon

so is this a yes?
or you think he is with someone? mard ans venus in his 1st?

i appreciate you opinion!
thank you very much <3

Attachments

• horarych.jpg
    horarych.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 40

viridi

He may be involved with someone because Libra (ruled by Venus) is intercepted :(
Moon is in a cadent house, which is a bad position.

waybread

I don't think he will contact you. Let's hope I'm wrong, if you really like him.

You're symbolized by Jupiter, he's Mercury. Jupiter is in a weakened position, with no essential dignity, and combust the sun. Mercury has moved past Jupiter.

The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) does apply to a trine with Mercury, which suggests that something might happen if you were to contact him. However, with the moon in the 12th house and out-of-sect, you're still not in a strong position to re-kindle a relationship.

Please let us know if you contact him or he contacts you, though-- that way I'll learn more astrology.

tikana

he will contact you moon/merc look at the distance:andy:

is there a relationship? No

Last edited: